What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

@Oscar @Icarus @Irfan Baloch

Why am I getting a strange and dreadful feeling that the civilian leadership with the backing ( half/full hearted ) of military has made a grave mistake by opting for negotiations ( even if it was for biding time or the remote possibility of having the wisdom for doing it to get the public on the same page for future action against terrorists ) looking at the comments of the members of both committees and the development until now ( the responses , the demands etc ) augmented by the fact the the politicians are creating more confusion in the midst of chaos and anarchy and the media and the influentials are upto no good mostly ? Have we made the decision of enforcing their laws and practically handing over Pakistan to Mullahs ? Remember , one thing , once they make an agreement with Taliban accepting any or ( in worse case all ) of their demands , there would be no backing off , the population is too radicalized and its " intellects " are too messed up to put the blame of the failure of the talks on the terrorists if the immediate past is any indication .

In such case , the possibility of having a Pakistan is too low to even consider , my friend , it just wouldn't exist at least not in its present form . Why are they hell bent on going past the point of no return ?

Be advised , if the talks fail at any point , the population will not grant the Govt or the state the benefit of the doubt even , of the responsibility of that lying on the other side , do we not know ourselves seriously ?

Well, I think the leadership was expecting that the Taliban would not take the negotiations seriously or give completely illegitimate demands. However, the Taliban seem to have focused on the one thing that ALL of Pakistan is utterly confused about: Shariat.

No one in their right minds agrees on EXACTLY what it is yet ALL(80%) of Pakistanis want it in their lives somehow as they seem to hope it brings them closer to god and end their suffering. Yet, the sort of public Shariat that the Taliban and their nominated negotiators propose is nothing close to the concept and is instead barbaric laws designed to ensure superiority of a select clergy and enforce an intolerant society from EVERY angle possible. So perhaps, what we may be facing soon is a SWAT like situation in many parts of the country.. the Taliban have already infiltrated major cities and soon these "mutawwas" may roam freely with the support of parties like PTI(whose members will ironically be the first targeted for their demographic) and JI.. a semi post revolution Iran situation might arise. This may result in Kayanis fears about "they have come for our nukes" being realized.

But this is a worse case scenario. A likely scenario is that these negotiations will drag on to the extent the KP will suffer this Sharia along with certain sections of Punjab.. and a relative peace may be declared with 40000 lost meaning nothing. Investors may leave on such actions and then the government will backtrack and launch another operation to finally get rid of this menace but the human cost this time will be much higher.

If i am not mistaken, he used to write anti-taliban articles, so with that perspective this column and the way it's written is comedy unless he went full retard.
This guy is very close to Nawaz and what you read in this article is actually what Nawaz speaks.

Reading last couple of pages, we can relate to

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." –Mark Twain

Islamists do not deserve to live in an open society and thus destined to zoo and cages.

Hounds of Hell they are called, by the Holy Prophet PBUH, He said they will spill the blood of the Muslims like water. they wont listen to anything and will break every promise. so kill them where you find them.

time and again their apologists say that TTP is reacting to our support of Americans. what support I may ask did the Sufi saints that have been dead for centuries offered to Americans? why not even once the TTP has "EVER" attacked NATO forces that are just few miles away in Afghanistan?

@Secur
you are right, this Noora league has given the TTP a blank check,... to consolidate and regroup and wait out the winter when its in its most vulnerable position. while the Army is strictly told to hold off any action or even the reaction... the mass murder of Pakistanis continues.

when it appeared that there was a hint of national recognition about taliban ... noora tiger of Raiwand ..offered the dialogue to the TTP.

their demands?
their demands will be to step out of the way so that thye continue what they have done to Pakistan for past 10 years.

coming back to the national consensus and support for operation by the Pakistani public... well this will NEVER ever happen. it didnt happen for over 10 years... it will never even now
the public is brain dead and a joke, yes the leaders are inept, corrupt , indifferent and chronic liers but the public has access to first hand carnage of TTP.. has it ever even once protested with the same force and religious obligation against repeat mass murder of fellow Pakistanis like it has against the Drone strikes?

No ... dont mention shias, Ahmedis and Christians yes they have protested (even their protests are mocked on the web) .. they dont count.. their worth is no more than those soldiers who are beheaded and our national concious stays in the deep sleep.

hard and unpopular decisions are the test of the leadership and they never get popular support. but they have to be done. its the easy and favourable ideas that will get popular support.

in short my take is... This democracy is not interested in fulfilling the basic obligation of peace and security of its Population and is counting days to make a last departure to its offshore fortunes while its electorate will be beheaded, blown up, raped and mutilated.

I once again pray that Munawar Hassan, Nawaz family, Fazl-ur Rehman and Sai Ulhaq, Hamid Mir, Orya Maqbool Jan, Irfan sadique... and all their ilk see the day when their daughters, sisters and nieces face the same ordeal that has been faced by Hazara women, women of Sawat, women of tribal areas like Kuram agency at the hands of hounds of Hell. why these women be any better and deserve a better fate than the rest of the women who were not spared by these blood hound kharjites?

Wasn't aware of it
Yup and he was also hand picked by N to lead the 4 member peace committee formed to negotiate with TTP.
Other than that he is also special assistant to Nawaz on National Affairs :agree:

Irfan bhai

What you say is coming from true patriot.

However as patriots we must realize the long term repercussions from political angles too.

Lets not gauge our patriotism now. We have lost 4 pages on gauging religion... and patriotism is the refuge of all scoundrels including Musharraf. The only true Patriot was Mohammad Ali Jinnah.. all after him including you and me are thieves who are waiting for their chance. let us have our chances, and see what we accomplish in the name of Patriotism or Shariat.

all after him including you and me are thieves who are waiting for their chance. let us have our chances, and see what we accomplish in the name of Patriotism or Shariat.

soldiers like this nameless soldier below are paying with their lives while you pass your blanket judgements.

for some reason your post reminds me of Molana Abdul Aziz of Red mosque who said that Pakistani soldiers dont deserve a funeral or a burial. to him also our men fall short of his high criteria of being worthy of praise.

tut tut

(edited.. removed the graphic picture of beheaded soldiers)

http://edge.********.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2013/Mar/4/48f54ec9be48_sf_9.jp

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch, aside from the bad scenario of overthrowing democracy, the timing is poor, for if you send in the 111 Brigade to overthrow the democratic government, the only institution other than the Army that retains political loyalties and legitimacy in Pakistan will be the government's acknowledged negotiating partner: the Pakistani Taliban.

Best to let the politicians make their mistakes until it caves to popular pressure, rather than relieve that pressure by letting people think the Army will save them and they need not take any responsibility for themselves.

In a civil conflict, those who are "neutral" pretty much surrender themselves to the militants of either side, and the militants who can terrorize them most "wins" their loyalty. Do you really want the P.A. to descend to the level of the Taliban?

@Irfan Baloch, aside from the bad scenario of overthrowing democracy, the timing is poor, for if you send in the 111 Brigade to overthrow the democratic government, the only institution other than the Army that retains political loyalties and legitimacy in Pakistan will be the government's acknowledged negotiating partner: the Pakistani Taliban.

Best to let the politicians make their mistakes until it caves to popular pressure, rather than relieve that pressure by letting people think the Army will save them and they need not take any responsibility for themselves.

In a civil conflict, those who are "neutral" pretty much surrender themselves to the militants of either side, and the militants who can terrorize them most "wins" their loyalty. Do you really want the P.A. to descend to the level of the Taliban?

I respect your views and @VCheng has said more or less the same thing
this thread is an emotional rant and I am not oblivious to the fact that what I am dreaming is unconstitutional and wont go well with Western leadership.

having said that, I wish you could understand the talkshows run by Talibanized hawks and the column that I just quoted. these are the people who are in power through their media presence and prime time slots and part of the government,.

I mean we cant even celebrate and thank you guys for killing a mass murderer like Hakim Ullah who is personally present in the execution of e.g. Col Imam (cold war time ally and friend of CIA & American special forces)....you have seen me criticising the judiciary as well and see the absurdness where the judge declares that as long as a suicide bomber doesnt explode himself he cant be changed with the crime if he fails.

I feel like broken record if I will recite every type of tragedy that we have suffered, you are aware of it and I can understand if you cant care less but do note... that the margin for error or mistake is not there. our police and military and intelligence is demoralised, it mocked and hated by ur public for being the American puppet and then its criticised and even killed by American forces for not doing enough and helping Afghan Taliban.

and then we have this political dynasties who have all their money stashed in offshore accounts and wont loose any sleep if something on the lines of "SUM of ALL fears" actually happens...

soldiers like this nameless soldier below are paying with their lives while you pass your blanket judgements.

for some reason your post reminds me of Molana Abdul Aziz of Red mosque who said that Pakistani soldiers dont deserve a funeral or a burial. to him also our men fall short of his high criteria of being worthy of praise.

tut tut

(edited.. removed the graphic picture of beheaded soldiers)

http://edge.********.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2013/Mar/4/48f54ec9be48_sf_9.jp

Ill stick to my judgement on every King, Queen, Knight, rook and Bishop.. the pawns have little opinion. You on the other hand are high on emotions and hence have little judgement at this point whatsoever.

You on the other hand are high on emotions and hence have little judgement at this point whatsoever.
yes thats all there is left.
this is why I want the rook to take the Raiwand clown down . before we are get a checkmate

How would you handle democratic America if New York TV talk shows were openly supporting and condoning neo-Nazis?

What if (God forbid) Congress and president utterly fail to stop neo-Nazis and ex slave holders rounding up jews and blacks and killing them?

These are serious serious questions. So please do not ignore or push under the rung

Thank you

It burns me down whenever i see this Abdul Aziz guy being part of "The Committee" . And the audacity is he had guts to say on the national TV, he is willing to forgive the attackers of Lal Masjid...coming from someone who himself tried to do under the cover of dark night wearing viel -burqa....

our police and military and intelligence is demoralised, it mocked and hated by ur public for being the American puppet and then its criticised and even killed by American forces for not doing enough and helping Afghan Taliban.
and then we have this political dynasties who have all their money stashed in offshore accounts and wont loose any sleep if something on the lines of "SUM of ALL fears" actually happens.

Situations as dire as you describe are created only by years and years and years of bad decisions, and will not be solved by any one party in any quick manner. Many entities have to come together and work towards the same goal if this is to be rectified.

Lets not gauge our patriotism now. We have lost 4 pages on gauging religion... and patriotism is the refuge of all scoundrels including Musharraf. The only true Patriot was Mohammad Ali Jinnah.. all after him including you and me are thieves who are waiting for their chance. let us have our chances, and see what we accomplish in the name of Patriotism or Shariat.

you have a point Oscar.

Our blabbering will not help the cause. We'll all talk $hit and go back to watch TV and what not.

This discussion will not bring back 50,000 Pakistanis bombed by the Tali-barbarians.

it will not un-shoot malala and so many other girls who lost their homes, mum-dads, adn their schools.

it will not bring home Col Islam back to his two little kids and his wife's tears and heartache. She lost everhyting because Lal masjid goons wanted to bring Klashankovi Islam to all of us.

It will not undie 100s of our soldiers and jawans and officers and my young cousin who just got married few years ago. His wife still cries day and night.

So yes.

we cannot define patriotism on a forum post.

it only comes when someone wears our country's flag and its uniform and then gives the ultimate sacrifice so the rest of us can avoid one more Islamist suicide bomber

So So sorry our jawans and soldiers

So so sorry we didn't care for you enough to condemn the Islamist terror and the Mullahs who call TTP goons as shaheeds.

So so sorry Oscar. So so sorry.

Situations as dire as you describe are created only by years and years and years of bad decisions, and will not be solved by any one party in any quick manner. Many entities have to come together and work towards the same goal if this is to be rectified.

Same way the dire situation caught up to US population back in 1860s.

years of bad decisions to resist and restrict slavery resulted in the confederate goons taking up arms against the state.

Years of bad decisions. For sure .

It burns me down whenever i see this Abdul Aziz guy being part of "The Committee" . And the audacity is he had guts to say on the national TV, he is willing to forgive the attackers of Lal Masjid...coming from someone who himself tried to do under the cover of dark night wearing viel -burqa....

Don't talk bad about him please.

he is the burqaposh, the true model of a Muslim

Him and zarvan are the best copy of Khulafa

The rest of us are just borderline human beings condemned to be killed like flies.

Back
Top Bottom