Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
111-brigade.jpg

pakistaniArmy_1614077c.jpg

111 Brigade....!!! where are you?

the time is near when Democracy will handover the state of Pakistan to the butchers..
do we need to remind you of your oath to the state of Pakistan?

Save Pakistan from TTP and their Spokesmen.
the existence of your institution and state of Pakistan is at stake.

time to roll on the streets is NOW, and dont let the democracy escape to Dubai and London this time. make them all shaheeds of democracy.

see what this Irfan Sadique the despicable person from Nawaz league is saying to the nation.

he states in the end of his "article"

zl3w.jpg

Mullah Fazlullah is like an asset for Pakistan. we should never loose him. I want the entire nation to believe me that I will definately convince Mullah Sahib. he cant turn me down. I will bring him back on my own shoulders. I implore the entire nation to welcome this man of righteousness with flowers.

what kind of a Democracy is that? which runs trains in the names of the terrorists, calls them shaheed, bullies the security agencies and tries the former commander in chief of army for treason?
twisted and misplaced loyalties?

how long does the Pakistan army want to wait? until the Constitution avenue is converted into Khooni Chowk of Sawat?
by then it maybe too late

Attachments

• irfan.jpg
    irfan.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 113

the time is near when Democracy will handover the state of Pakistan to the butchers..

Hang on a minute Sir. Let us be clear about the oath and what it really means before we go on with this particular discussion.

^^ that Irfan saddique column was sarcasm. it was a fake one...

hope Pakistan never sees another black day when dictator snatches power from public representatives!

we have to strengthen democracy, we have to rotate, bring fresh and middle class blood in the system, then to hope to see dictators taking over !

People want democracy not country

PS: Just read the article, it's sarcastic

Last edited:
Hang on a minute Sir. Let us be clear about the oath and what it really means before we go on with this particular discussion.
the oath is to the state .. I know where you are going

as for now.. I place the constitution at the same place where this "democracy" and TTP places it.

... you were saying????

i have read that article and i was pissed off ... i was told that this article is a crude hoax, can anyone confirm?

WTF

Uncle sargam pagal ho gia hai kia ???

the oath is to the state .. I know where you are going

as for now.. I place the constitution at the same place where this "democracy" and TTP places it.

... you were saying????

Ah yes. Of course you would place the Constitution is such a place, but please know that without it, there is no State and the military are nothing more than thugs in cleaner uniforms without the discipline and control to follow it.

Actually, that might be true, so I agree with you here. :D

yea I get that

but the democracy can "bravely" escape to Dubai or London.. where would the rest of the nation go without a country?

Well, the people residing in the Indus Valley have no problem with rulers coming from the west or the east numerous times in history, what's one more?

111-brigade.jpg

pakistaniArmy_1614077c.jpg

Save Pakistan from TTP and their Spokesmen.
the existence of your institution and state of Pakistan is at stake.

time to roll on the streets is NOW, and dont let the democracy escape to Dubai and London this time. make them all shaheeds of democracy.

see what this Irfan Sadique the despicable person from Nawaz league is saying to the nation.

he states in the end of his "article"

zl3w.jpg

what kind of a Democracy is that? which runs trains in the names of the terrorists, calls them shaheed, bullies the security agencies and tries the former commander in chief of army for treason?
twisted and misplaced loyalties?

how long does the Pakistan army want to wait? until the Constitution avenue is converted into Khooni Chowk of Sawat?
by then it maybe too late

Irfan bhai,

I respect you too much. OP is BAD.

So I'll say

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Irfan Bhai

Please do not post those pictures.

They truly disrespect our army.

Never again our jawans will be pictured as jumping into our PM house like 2-bit dakaits.

Never

If we want the PM out, follow the constiutional process,.

We are 200 million strong regional power and any such pictures bring reaaaally bad name to our army.

Pak army has upper hand against TTP

if our elected officials want to negotiate, let them
'
it is Februrary now

And we cannot launch major offensive until March anyways.

So it is time to get the "Phultroo" ready.

Clean the barrels now

And comes March the same Phultroo with the barrel goes up the Mullah @rses.

We need politicians with the army,.

otherwise things will be very very bad for our jawans.

very very bad.

Ah yes. Of course you would place the Constitution is such a place, but please know that without it, there is no State and the military are nothing more than thugs in cleaner uniforms without the discipline and control to follow it.

Actually, that might be true, so I agree with you here. :D
and without the state .. where is the constitution? Room 101?

the butchers of 50,000 Pakistanis, the ones that play football with the heads of our slain soldiers, the ones that snatch the kids off their mothers and toss them in River Kabul and then make the men watch while they rape their women and then kill them afterwords (talking about the unfortunate minority Pakistanis of northern areas & parachinar).

in the good peaceful days of "democracy" they only did such things to minorities, but since the democracy came and gave up Sawat to them, they did the same to the rest of the population even that had the "correct Muslim faith. I wont link any videos or news for any nay sayer because if he chose to keep his eyes closed for the past ten years then this extra "link" wont change his mind.

the butchers of 50,000 Pakistanis, the ones that play football with the heads of our slain soldiers, the ones that snatch the kids off their mothers and toss them in River Kabul and then make the men watch while they rape their women and then kill them afterwords (talking about the unfortunate minority Pakistanis of northern areas & parachinar).

in the good peaceful days of "democracy" they only did such things to minorities, but since the democracy came and gave up Sawat to them, they did the same to the rest of the population even that had the "correct Muslim faith. I wont link any videos or news for any nay sayer because if he chose to keep his eyes closed for the past ten years then this extra "link" wont change his mind.

Irfan bhai

What you say is coming from true patriot.

However as patriots we must realize the long term repercussions from political angles too.

Hope you understand

Thank you

Sab se pehle Pakistan .. we want mushi again

Sorry. Mushi doesn't have enough votes to get elected.

He cannot unite the nation.

As long as we have Taliban Khan, Noora but most importantly Pig Mullahs like Munawwar and Diesel,
our army cannot win.

you probably don't know that during Mushi's time, our shaheed Jawans were not getting proper namaz Janaza even in the martial villages of Chakwal.

Mushi was a general

so he ignored the long term repercussions of political support .

Not again.

Foji bai, you need to reread the novel. The constitution is put in room 101 for "rehab" by the khakis who are impervious to the columns contain satire and run away from Kargil and jump over the gates in Isloo to take refuge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom