What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

@Secur
you are right, this Noora league has given the TTP a blank check,... to consolidate and regroup and wait out the winter when its in its most vulnerable position. while the Army is strictly told to hold off any action or even the reaction... the mass murder of Pakistanis continues.
when it appeared that there was a hint of national recognition about taliban ... noora tiger of Raiwand ..offered the dialogue to the TTP.
their demands?
their demands will be to step out of the way so that thye continue what they have done to Pakistan for past 10 years.
coming back to the national consensus and support for operation by the Pakistani public... well this will NEVER ever happen. it didnt happen for over 10 years... it will never even now
the public is brain dead and a joke, yes the leaders are inept, corrupt , indifferent and chronic liers but the public has access to first hand carnage of TTP.. has it ever even once protested with the same force and religious obligation against repeat mass murder of fellow Pakistanis like it has against the Drone strikes?
No ... dont mention shias, Ahmedis and Christians yes they have protested (even their protests are mocked on the web) .. they dont count.. their worth is no more than those soldiers who are beheaded and our national concious stays in the deep sleep.
hard and unpopular decisions are the test of the leadership and they never get popular support. but they have to be done. its the easy and favourable ideas that will get popular support.
in short my take is... This democracy is not interested in fulfilling the basic obligation of peace and security of its Population and is counting days to make a last departure to its offshore fortunes while its electorate will be beheaded, blown up, raped and mutilated.
I once again pray that Munawar Hassan, Nawaz family, Fazl-ur Rehman and Sai Ulhaq, Hamid Mir, Orya Maqbool Jan, Irfan sadique... and all their ilk see the day when their daughters, sisters and nieces face the same ordeal that has been faced by Hazara women, women of Sawat, women of tribal areas like Kuram agency at the hands of hounds of Hell. why these women be any better and deserve a better fate than the rest of the women who were not spared by these blood hound kharjites?

Giving a cart blanche to rest is one thing , giving them time to regroup despite being ill advised and maddening is still tolerable to a certain degree . But mate , the Govt has done something far worse than it too , it has given them an identity and accepted their existences as a political entity ! This , even by our dim standards is a strange and deadly development . The murder of Pakistanis will continue to no end , the number starting from 84,000 since the start of War on Terror will continue to rise . The ghosts from not so distant past ( yes the Afghan Jihad ) has come to haunt us . In the meantime , the hands of the military will be tied and Americans requested to put an halt to drone strike because get it , it will be detrimental to the peace with psychopaths project ! Welcome to the Jungle , sire !

There is only one prominent demand as of now from them : Sharia , they have played it well , whilst strangely there's not a single demand from the Govt side ! They are dealing from a position of weakness , as if the Dhaka has fallen and Indira has invited them to talk on her terms . This is the situation on the ground . There's no national consensus or even a decision to negotiate or operate against them . I haven't seen more confusion and uncertainty ever , in my brief 20 years of life seriously . The apathy and indifference from the people is mind boggling , they are happy as long as their family is safe . You can have all sort of protests against drone strikes , the Americans , the Indians , Ummah , Kashmir , Palestine and what-not but rarely is there any against the terrorists killing the Pakistanis en masses . Speak of fcuked up priorities !

No , of course I wouldn't mention them , their blood ought to be flowed , their lives have no meaning and they were born and deserve to be killed . The people who matter are the pure bloods today - the people who wouldn't either oppose Taliban or aren't opposing them . The democracy is busy shifting money and other assets to abroad and where it really has been , ever since the beginning ! Why should they care really ? They have access to " chartered flights " and " private jets " to take them to the other side of the globe or allow them to land at " Dubai International Airport " . The electorate doesn't matter just as it never has , in the past . You wanted the dictator to go , ask and ye shall receive ! I would rather have Satan rule us rather than these politicians and in the future - the religiously seduced psychopaths !

Yes , their family members need to be blown to smithereens , mercilessly killed , their bodies mutilated to no end and on top of that - there should not a word of compassion or condemnation from the public or other leaders . Only then will they understand the pain and suffering of the victims of the Taliban terror !

without Constitution and people's representation, there will only be chaos. dictatorship is no form of government, its dictatorship.

we need to evolve ourselves around democracy, as its the best form of government the world is known to. any other thoughts in some, are just shortcoming of evolutionary process !
if being run by a single person is Dictatorship and standing answerable to one person then, dare I speak - what is Khilafat?
its not that am from the likes of ZH or standing all for sharia - just trying to clearout the smoke ----

You're still revolving around our dark days of dictatorship , hance there is still people in pakistan who doesn't understand the importance of electable with in the people ,

if today some folks having glitches over sharif government that's due to less information n their dumbness of the fact which doesn't make them understand where we stand today as nation,

P.S this nation becoming the kind of example for others to learn from ,yet we're not learning from our past mistakes, high times for our country either it's gonna make us or break us,

if being run by a single person is Dictatorship and standing answerable to one person then, dare I speak - what is Khilafat?
its not that am from the likes of ZH or standing all for sharia - just trying to clearout the smoke ----

dictatorship is not legit as per Pakistan. khilafat is different form of govt. its orientation is different and absolutely answerable to the people unlike dictatorship. please whosoever compare the two is evil intended and attempts either to justify dictatorship or tries to malign khilafat !

dictatorship is not legit as per Pakistan. khilafat is different form of govt. its orientation is different and absolutely answerable to the people unlike dictatorship. please whosoever compare the two is evil intended and attempts either to justify dictatorship or tries to malign khilafat !
So the problem lies with the person - the one who is leading? correct?
what if we have someone like Jinnah?
The way Dictatorship can be corrupted just because of one man - and that man leads the whole country down the drain.
Just imagine when you have Awful lot of them corrupted and all of the so called "People's Choice" , what would they do to the country.
The problem lies with the person and the leader - do not blame the system.
Today you are cursing Dictatorship based on teh recent past. and there are among Us, who are and have been cursing democracy based on the past.
As I said, the problem lies with the Person and not the system, so be it dictatorship, khilafat or democracy, all requires a person

So the problem lies with the person - the one who is leading? correct?
what if we have someone like Jinnah?
The way Dictatorship can be corrupted just because of one man - and that man leads the whole country down the drain.
Just imagine when you have Awful lot of them corrupted and all of the so called "People's Choice" , what would they do to the country.
The problem lies with the person and the leader - do not blame the system.
Today you are cursing Dictatorship based on teh recent past. and there are among Us, who are and have been cursing democracy based on the past.
As I said, the problem lies with the Person and not the system, so be it dictatorship, khilafat or democracy, all requires a person

the person is not a system.. dictatorship is not a system, democracy is.. the best part, you have a choice...

we cannot be short sighted for our country, we have to look into 200-500 years from today, where the world will be then, and where will we be then !

the representative democracy is going to be obsolete in 50 years or so, the leading world nations will probably move with a more refined system of democracy, infact Scandinavians are already practicing participatory democracy. while we are still stuck with 200 year old debate whether democracy is good or not.

No to dictators ever if the nation decides to sit with the terrorists than its their choice , let them learn from their mistake only this will correct the coarse of Pakistan. Yes there will be bloodshed , chaos & madness.

In Pakistan, we always have dictatorship during so called democracy.
When a general oversea govt. it is all democratic.
BB Zardari and Sharif are examples of dictatorship in spirit and P.Musharraf was an example of democracy and freedom in spirit.

The situation in the country is worse and is worsening day by day , the terrorism has affected the whole economy and stability appears a very distant dream . Trust me , the country has already been divided and balkanized psychologically , what remains to be seen , is if the ideological divide will extend to that on the map . The moderates and the minorities are being targeted . We are just one step close of being ruled by these barbarians either and the responses from all sides , do not give anyone much hope . So what if one day , the Taliban demands are accepted , because the Govt has no other option or believes that it has none ( despite having ) or hands over control seeing the public responses ? The investors leave , the economy is done , the army and the courts have no value or real purpose left anymore , chaos is the order of the day the International isolation is there and a coalition comes for the nukes ( a highly unlikely scenario seeing the risks , but if the benefits outweigh the side effects , even that has the possibility of happening ) . This is the worst case scenario and do not ask me of any other , because at this precise moment , I cant think of other .

Bloody hell! you really have a painted a terrifying picture - the nightmare of every average Muslim in any Muslim country.

On topic - @Irfan Baloch, you are usually a lucid man whose posts i follow with interest. But you are calling for the a-bomb to be dropped on Pak when a tactical approach will work better.

The Taliban have done their groundwork by winning hearts for decades – right under everyone’s noses - now they are just rolling the infantry over their grateful subjects.

The TTP represent butchery, barbarism and intolerance BUT they also stand for Sharia, incorruptibility and consistency. Party politics are not going to work because no politician in Pak has the moral authority to question the TTP mullahs.

The only institution who still commands respect is the military. People still love the army and it is has the ideological strength to counter the TTP. I really believe that if the military says it often and clearly enough, the populace will disown the TTP and their ilk.

The army needs to push its PR / propaganda machine in full force, it needs to lobby the right places, support the right ambassadors and openly discuss the subject to undermine and bamboozle the TTP ideology.

But it must always do so from the sidelines - if it attempts to usurp power for itself then that respect will be lost once more. I hate seeing the dignity of military men being ridiculed but that’s what happens.

Of course, that’s for after, right now the army needs throw these negotiations to the and pulverize every traitor who thinks they can hold the state to ransom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom