What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

there is no Sarcasm, he has written it with his heart and while watching the program (tonight with talat) another commentator has mentioned him saying the same thing in a program.. i will look that up too.

Then the media should have lynched this guy.

Unfortunately, many people in Pakistan are so blinded by their hatred of the army that they fail to condemn such statements by prominent people.

Whatever anger one may have at the army brass, we should be united in condemning those who praise the killers of our soldiers.

There will be no 111 Bgde this time. Army will not takeover.

It's upto all citizen's of this country to do something about it.

Than this will not end... Gen. Pasha has given the evidence, which proves that political leadership is involved in treason against the state. What more is in there to leave to people?
By no means, judiciary is fair and army is the only institution people are pining there hopes. Army need to act before its too late.

Last edited:
Irfan bhai

What you say is coming from true patriot.

However as patriots we must realize the long term repercussions from political angles too.

Hope you understand

Thank you

Sorry. Mushi doesn't have enough votes to get elected.

He cannot unite the nation.

As long as we have Taliban Khan, Noora but most importantly Pig Mullahs like Munawwar and Diesel,
our army cannot win.

you probably don't know that during Mushi's time, our shaheed Jawans were not getting proper namaz Janaza even in the martial villages of Chakwal.

Mushi was a general

so he ignored the long term repercussions of political support .

Not again.

no one is perfect , but i know mushi is better than other scumbags calling themselves democratic leaders

no one is perfect , but i know mushi is better than other scumbags calling themselves democratic leaders

February is a month for Taliban Khan, Noora, and pig Munawwar to do the drama of negotiations.

March and boots come down on Talibitches @rses.

And no we do not need army coup to accomplish it,.

Thank you

Last edited:
February is a month for Taliban Khan, Noora, and pig Munawwar to do the drama of negotiations.

March and boots come down on Talibitches office.

And no we do not need army coup to accomplish it,.

Thank you

ImRAWn Khan was a known atheist, people have wrong opinion about his beliefs.
What else you have in mind, if not army takeover?

Last edited:
thank you Vcheng
God Bless you, bless you ..............
that "And" in the oath is very important and thankyou @VCheng for quoting the oath for me. whatever precedes the AND, supersedes whatever comes later.. now dont get me wrong here, I respect the constituion but its currently being misused by the political thugs to justify their existence just like the TTP uses the Islam.
@VCheng
Do you know that a Doctor can depose the caption of the Ship under certain conditions?
I will be happy to elaborate if you are not aware or dont find this point relevant.

As precise as your parsing is, the oathtaker cannot pick and choose which part of the oath to carry out or not. ALL of the oath applies ALL the time.

pupu yar tung na ker
we didnt run away from kargal and no we didnt take refuge in Islamabad, it was the Raiwand tiger that ran away. we fought and died in Kargil, too bad that we didnt win that time and have to listen to the jests and crap from clueless people who are now begging to make peace with butchers... instead of listening to spineless Irfan Sadique I admire the honesty of the former Indian VK Singh General who praised Gen Musharaf for crossing the LoC and spending time with the troops on the front line.

Is it that kind of bravery which is enclosed in quotation marks? Visiting troops in the enemy territory can hardly be considered an act of bravery when it was guaranteed that the chances of confrontation with the enemy troops are as low as the IQ level of the kamando. And come on you are clutching at straws now, a medal of bravery awarded by a "Hindu Banya" is as useless as all the huge vegetarian armies against Gajnavi or Abdali have been. One can have nothing but respect for those soldiers who fought on the peaks of Kargil, no doubt about it. But it is crystal clear that kamando is coward and incompetent, his plan was tactically flqwed and badly executed. He sent the troops across the line of control and then abandoned them when the enemy attacked with the whole might to dislodge them from the hills. The enemy just needed to cut the supply line and the soldiers were sitting ducks for enemy fire. Enough has been written and argued about the debacle of Kargil, bury your head further deep in the sand, who cares.

Ia medal of bravery awarded by a "Hindu Banya" is as useless as all the huge vegetarian armies against Gajnavi or Abdali have been. .

indeed,
now I see where you are coming from. looking at the choice of your name just affirms how much straight thinker you are.
visiting troops on the front lines across the LoC means shite, looks like you go on Ghuzwa Hind every evening

(pun intended)
talk at you later.

indeed,
now I see where you are coming from. looking at the choice of your name just affirms how much straight thinker you are.
visiting troops on the front lines across the LoC means shite, looks like you go on Ghuzwa Hind every evening

(pun intended)
talk at you later.

Don't kid yourself, my name says nothing about me, it could be anything else, like Chodhry Baloch or sth. Visiting troops means nothing when there is no chance of confronting the enemy, this is the least that can be expected from the pompous kamando.

looks like you go on Ghuzwa Hind every evening

No interest in Hind or Ghazwa e Hind, not even in dreams unlike pompous kamandos. No put intended.

Don't kid yourself, my name says nothing about me, it could be anything else, like Chodhry Baloch or sth. Visiting troops means nothing when there is no chance of confronting the enemy, this is the least that can be expected from the pompous kamando.
Like I said,

I never doubted your post even a single bit, you are bravery personified.

Back
Top Bottom