What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

Oh really? Please tell me more about this intriguing concept that our history proves that Martial Law is good for such a nation. :D

Calm down VC bro!

read it again. Never was mentioned anything like ML

I was talking about "Martial political parties"

Somewhat similar to the pro-military parties of USA.

Hope you understand it now .

Thank you

Calm down VC bro!

read it again. Never was mentioned anything like ML

I was talking about "Martial political parties"

Somewhat similar to the pro-military parties of USA.

Hope you understand it now .

Thank you

Thank you for the clarification.

So pray tell how "our country will be 100 times prosperous if our civilians ever realize martial history of the country, its destiny, and its place in the world" with such martial political parties (as opposed to military puppet parties)?

Thank you for the clarification.

So pray tell how "our country will be 100 times prosperous if our civilians ever realize martial history of the country, its destiny, and its place in the world" with such martial political parties (as opposed to military puppet parties)?

Teamwork bro. Team work.

Country will prosper 100 times where we are today when the powerful institutions of the country aka political parties, military, judiciary etc. are all in harmony, and play on the strengths of the country's history, and traditions.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Teamwork bro. Team work.

Country will prosper 100 times where we are today when the powerful institutions of the country aka political parties, military, judiciary etc. are all in harmony, and play on the strengths of the country's history, and traditions.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

so easy to say, yet so hard in context of South Asian politics.

If you don't mind, can I add another criterion?

Dynasty politics. Stop these sons/daughters of these dynasts from coming to power.

Teamwork bro. Team work.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Great point, but what prevents them from working in harmony with regular political parties rather than martial political parties, just like many other successful nations around the world?

Teamwork bro. Team work.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Well said bro

We don't have political parties. In reality they are political jagirs, fiefdoms. Handed down from "selected for life" leader to "selected for life idiotic son/daughter".

kind of elected version of north Korea's kim dynasty

And no one and I mean no one in our educated elite our media elites comes up and says "Do not forking mock the democracy".

no one does except few internet goof balls like me and you

Great point, but what prevents them from working in harmony with regular political parties rather than martial political parties, just like many other successful nations around the world?

It is a two way street as always.

political parties that are non-martial cannot work with army due to HUGE difference in mindset.

our political parties are like the sons of Ranjeet Singh.

That they got HuGE country from their "father", and instead of carrying on their "father's" legacy, and increasing the area/resources and using his strong army, they instead use the army to fight with each other.

Result?

British occupation of the Ranjeet Singh's state of Punjab that was one of the most powerful in the region,.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Than this will not end... Gen. Pasha has given the evidence, which proves that political leadership is involved in treason against the state. What more is in there to leave to people?
By no means, judiciary is fair and army is the only institution people are pining there hopes. Army need to act before its too late.

Why Army is the only hope..?
Why can't we wake up and act...?
If we know that political leadership is corrupt, Why do we vote for them and flock to cheer them..?

Now we have democracy, and the power lies with us, the people, so it's time we act.

Why Army is the only hope..?
Why can't we wake up and act...?
If we know that political leadership is corrupt, Why do we vote for them and flock to cheer them..?

Now we have democracy, and the power lies with us, the people, so it's time we act.

now that political leadership is corrupt, Why do we vote for them and flock to cheer them..?

Now we have democracy, and the power lies with us, the people, so it's time we act.[/quote]

we have already have
making the democracy as the best revenge... on ourselves
mass murderers are declared heroes
whatever Zaradri missed will be wiped clean by the
tigers

111-brigade.jpg

pakistaniArmy_1614077c.jpg

111 Brigade....!!! where are you?

the time is near when Democracy will handover the state of Pakistan to the butchers..
do we need to remind you of your oath to the state of Pakistan?

Save Pakistan from TTP and their Spokesmen.
the existence of your institution and state of Pakistan is at stake.

time to roll on the streets is NOW, and dont let the democracy escape to Dubai and London this time. make them all shaheeds of democracy.

see what this Irfan Sadique the despicable person from Nawaz league is saying to the nation.

he states in the end of his "article"

zl3w.jpg

what kind of a Democracy is that? which runs trains in the names of the terrorists, calls them shaheed, bullies the security agencies and tries the former commander in chief of army for treason?
twisted and misplaced loyalties?

how long does the Pakistan army want to wait? until the Constitution avenue is converted into Khooni Chowk of Sawat?
by then it maybe too late
Wow really genius of you and Mr 111 brigade if they want to destroy themselves and Army and Pakistan they should try to come in power and by the way this article is fake and this Fazlullah lost his brother in that same famous damadullah attack in which 60 other children lost their lives and our idiot Musharraf started claiming that we did this I am not fan democracy but it was idiot Musharraf who destroyed Pakistani Peace by become USA pet and entering tribal areas and killing tribals and made blunder after blunder and than brought Zardari back too so better Army stays away if they don't want to reach end

I am not fan democracy but it was idiot Musharraf who destroyed Pakistani Peace by become USA pet and entering tribal areas and killing tribals and made blunder after blunder and than brought Zardari back too so better Army stays away if they don't want to reach end
hello Zarvan dear

you are consistent, I give you that, your straw-man arguments draw up an absolute answer to everything imaginable no matter how flimsy and how ridiculous they look but you dont care.

the tumour of sectarian & religious extremism & violence was brewing for decades in Pakistan (Pakistan is not alone by the way). our decision to partner with USA just woke up this fiend which was already primed and ready to pounce the state of Pakistan after the partners in Afghanistan decided to strike the USA. what excuse do the same butchers have for their killings in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Algeria, Malaysia? none of those countries joined American war on terror?

please stop insulting yourself and your readers, I know you are smart and I know your next line will be Read the Quran , the same line you use on @Developereo @Icarus and many more mere mortals.

And please, before using the "Read Quran" line on others next time, try to refrain from spreading lies its deeply resented by the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, there was no drone strike in Swat,
that cable operator turned mass murderer Mullah Fazlullah is from Sawat not tribal areas. he didnt loose any relative to drone strikes, he was already having people beheaded and their corpses desecrated in Khuni Chawk of Sawat.

please note that the above paragraph is for the benefit of other readers, I know it will bounce back off you at a right tangent.

Oh really? Please tell me more about this intriguing concept that our history proves that Martial Law is good for such a nation. :D
any major public sector / infrastructure development for its name sake and all its worth is mainly done during the "dictators".. the democracy either nationalised the businesses or privatised the public sector.

but come on lets put it to one side, we are talking about the survival of the state, under the current leadership it seems that the nation is being mentally prepared to accept the Constitution avenue in Islamabad to be a bigger version of Kabul football stadium that was used as an execution ground for "the immoral and impure souls".

hello Zarvan dear

you are consistent, I give you that, your straw-man arguments draw up an absolute answer to everything imaginable no matter how flimsy and how ridiculous they look but you dont care.

the tumour of sectarian & religious extremism & violence was brewing for decades in Pakistan (Pakistan is not alone by the way). our decision to partner with USA just woke up this fiend which was already primed and ready to pounce the state of Pakistan after the partners in Afghanistan decided to strike the USA. what excuse do the same butchers have for their killings in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Algeria, Malaysia? none of those countries joined American war on terror?

please stop insulting yourself and your readers, I know you are smart and I know your next line will be Read the Quran , the same line you use on @Developereo @Icarus and many more mere mortals.

And please, before using the "Read Quran" line on others next time, try to refrain from spreading lies its deeply resented by the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, there was no drone strike in Swat,
that cable operator turned mass murderer Mullah Fazlullah is from Sawat not tribal areas. he didnt loose any relative to drone strikes, he was already having people beheaded and their corpses desecrated in Khuni Chawk of Sawat.

please note that the above paragraph is for the benefit of other readers, I know it will bounce back off you at a right tangent.

any major public sector / infrastructure development for its name sake and all its worth is mainly done during the "dictators".. the democracy either nationalised the businesses or privatised the public sector.

but come on lets put it to one side, we are talking about the survival of the state, under the current leadership it seems that the nation is being mentally prepared to accept the Constitution avenue in Islamabad to be a bigger version of Kabul football stadium that was used as an execution ground for "the immoral and impure souls".
Yes we had sectarian issues but they were sitting in main cities every body knew who they were under Musharraf we took U Turn betrayed Afghans and Tribals attacked Tribals killed them and in return they formed TTP and all parties started joining them and everything got mixed up because of our betrayal to Muslims and now continuing same policy will only harm us and do nothing good to us

If these coward politicians will waste the time in negotiations and will let them keep killing our people , Common man has got no option left than to call army to take over and get rid of these pro ttp and hardcore ttp elements and save the country . SAVE OUR COUNTRY DEMOCRACY CAN BE RESTORED LATER.

If these coward politicians will waste the time in negotiations and will let them keep killing our people , Common man has got no option left than to call army to take over and get rid of these pro ttp andhardcore ttp elements and save the country . SAVE OUR COUNTRY DEMOCRACY CAN BE RibaESTORED LATER.
Pakistan Army has tried this and failed and even they know entering NW will also not end TTP they Kiyani has already told governments that it will only achieve maximum 30 % success that too in ideal situation so better we talk to our Taliban other wise soon Afghan Taliban would be in power and they would not like we still killing our own people on USA orders

Pakistan Army has tried this and failed and even they know entering NW will also not end TTP they Kiyani has already told governments that it will only achieve maximum 30 % success that too in ideal situation so better we talk to our Taliban other wise soon Afghan Taliban would be in power and they would not like we still killing our own people on USA orders
Pakistan army cleared Swat , South Waziratan , and in many areas gained control where they didnt had earlier . Before Swat operation people like you said that even British people could not gain control of south wazirastan and swat but you saw what happened . I have trust on Pakistan Army that they would clear that area and would break their backbone and they will have no clear space to operate in Pakistan. Before Afghan Talibans come to power we should clear our area and support them to run their country in every way peacefully .
If TTP agrees to lay down their arms and surrender then ok no harm in pardon , development package , jobs etc , if not operation till we achieve our objectives.

now that political leadership is corrupt, Why do we vote for them and flock to cheer them..?

Now we have democracy, and the power lies with us, the people, so it's time we act.[.......quote]

we have already have
making the democracy as the best revenge... on ourselves
mass murderers are declared heroes
whatever Zaradri missed will be wiped clean by the
tigers

Electioneering is just the first step towards republicanism.

unfortunately our educated elite have never tried to understand what the heck we mean by Republic. How it is formed, and maintained.

And how elected officials can be a HUGE help in a republic.

Instead of making republic strong, our $tupid @rse educated elite ended up negating the very concept of republic by adding Islamo-fascism to it.

The same fascitic concepts were then rolled further into $hit by the likes of Zia.

Why a military general not strengthen the concept of republic given the immense power he had
That's beyond me

Sectarian and religious mess we have today is direct result of destruction by Bhutto-Zia cabal of the very essence of republic of Pakistan.

you think a republic would allow the likes of hameed Gul, zaid hamid, Mullah mardoodi, Mullah munwwar

heck no

These all will be executed the next day.

Then we won't tolerate the toads like Altaf mota chor bhatta khor to plant his @rse in London and throw $hit at our beautiful country.

So my dear Sir

we can replace elected gov every 10 years with miltiary one, then back to elected gov after 10.

nothing will change

Just the repeat of lifestyle of Liz Taylor

just a lot of forking and a lot of heartache.

For those not connected to hollywood history

Elizabeth Taylor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom