What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

how blatantly lie these people
time and again they say that TTp rose against Musharraf due to his support for American invasion of Afghanistan.

BUT

never try to explain why they

Massacred local tribal Malik
why they massacred Hazara
why they desecrated corpses of the dead and blew up tombs.

did Pakistan army conduct any operation against Haqqanis? Mullah Omar?
or did it conduct the operations against the throat slitters of Sawat?

this Noora League has just bought time for the TTP which is confined due to adverse weather and needs time to regroup till Spring. its the time it is most exposed and vulnerable hence the recent air strikes by PAF and Army aviation have hurt it really bad.

the so called dialogues for all their worth will see the same fate as Sawat and FATA peace agreements, they will never stop from their attacks (they never have) the only restriction is on the army and in the name of this so called peace.

TTP is just looking for relief and Nawaz Sherif is more than willing to offer them it.

t all those who trelessly speak for TTP and justify their actions due to Musharraf's operations and back of America... all such supporters both beared and clean shaven...
I pray that they mourn on the deaths and slaughters of their sons and daughters

just like the Christians of Peshawar have cried, just like the Hazara of Quetta have cried, just like the Ahemdis in Lahore have cried, just like the rest of the ordinary Muslims in the country from north to south have cried over their young dead.

let there be no army take over, but I pray that every single person who chooses to criticise only the military and justifies every single terrorism of these hounds of hell Kharjites .... sees his sons and daughters beheaded and blown up by the Kharjites

Amen

Pakistan Army has tried this and failed and even they know entering NW will also not end TTP they Kiyani has already told governments that it will only achieve maximum 30 % success that too in ideal situation so better we talk to our Taliban other wise soon Afghan Taliban would be in power and they would not like we still killing our own people on USA orders

if you were living in Saudi ARabia, China, etc.

by now you will be sent to prison for a long long long time

Along with your entire family, woman and children

for making such statements in a public forum

Despicable anti-state elements do not deserve to live in a beautiful and free country like ours.

not at all.

you are consistent, I give you that, your straw-man arguments draw up an absolute answer to everything imaginable no matter how flimsy and how ridiculous they look but you dont care.

Every single brain washed person ( who also happens to be an extremist ) is consistent and believes in his/her infallibility of beliefs/versions/concepts , what is the praise for ? :)

time and again they say that TTp rose against Musharraf due to his support for American invasion of Afghanistan.

Kill more Muslims to take revenge of the Muslim's killed logic ?

I find it particularly fascinating and something worth studying , sire .

Pakistan army cleared Swat , South Waziratan , and in many areas gained control where they didnt had earlier . Before Swat operation people like you said that even British people could not gain control of south wazirastan and swat but you saw what happened . I have trust on Pakistan Army that they would clear that area and would break their backbone and they will have no clear space to operate in Pakistan. Before Afghan Talibans come to power we should clear our area and support them to run their country in every way peacefully .
If TTP agrees to lay down their arms and surrender then ok no harm in pardon , development package , jobs etc , if not operation till we achieve our objectives.
For your information they have started returning to Swat they are sitting in mountains now a days and most areas which are claimed to be cleared by Army is just like USA and NATO claims half truth they have only cleared vallleys and they are sitting on mountains and in many areas Army is only their able to do nothing its local Taliban who have peace pacts with army who are running their own government and don't accept constitution

Keep talking shit as always I give dam I have to answer to ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not USA pets

Indeed , O ye believers , whosoever doesn't agree with Zarvan is without a shadow of doubt , a PET of the Great Satan and would find his abode in hell and evil is that resting place where they would dwelleth forever , will ye then not understand ? :azn:

i do not see any sarcasm is it!! It was simple and plain BS!

Neither can I . I think the people calling it as such may want to be more clear on where are they getting that idea . It appears that there are many closet Taliban in our midst , more Taliban than the Taliban themselves .

true that @LoveIcon if Iran Sadique is being sarcastic then he should start appearing in Geo "Khabarnak" program.

he is in the wrong place and has been given a wrong responsibility.

If i am not mistaken, he used to write anti-taliban articles, so with that perspective this column and the way it's written is comedy unless he went full retard.

true that @LoveIcon if Iran Sadique is being sarcastic then he should start appearing in Geo "Khabarnak" program.

he is in the wrong place and has been given a wrong responsibility.

All the pro-Taliban brigade was criticizing his name in committee and saying that he always write against Taliban - And my argument is based on that pretext.

@Oscar @Icarus @Irfan Baloch

Why am I getting a strange and dreadful feeling that the civilian leadership with the backing ( half/full hearted ) of military has made a grave mistake by opting for negotiations ( even if it was for biding time or the remote possibility of having the wisdom for doing it to get the public on the same page for future action against terrorists ) looking at the comments of the members of both committees and the development until now ( the responses , the demands etc ) augmented by the fact the the politicians are creating more confusion in the midst of chaos and anarchy and the media and the influentials are upto no good mostly ? Have we made the decision of enforcing their laws and practically handing over Pakistan to Mullahs ? Remember , one thing , once they make an agreement with Taliban accepting any or ( in worse case all ) of their demands , there would be no backing , the population is too radicalized and its " intellects " are too messed up to put the blame of the failure of the talks on the terrorists if the immediate past is any indication .

Exactly!
We may end up with the Whole Pakistan being a Lal Masjid story.

Why am I getting a strange and dreadful feeling that the civilian leadership with the backing ( half/full hearted ) of military has made a grave mistake by opting for negotiations ( even if it was for biding time or the remote possibility of having the wisdom for doing it to get the public on the same page for future action against terrorists ) looking at the comments of the members of both committees and the development until now ( the responses , the demands etc ) augmented by the fact the the politicians are creating more confusion in the midst of chaos and anarchy and the media and the influentials are upto no good mostly ? Have we made the decision of enforcing their laws and practically handing over Pakistan to Mullahs ? Remember , one thing , once they make an agreement with Taliban accepting any or ( in worse case all ) of their demands , there would be no backing off , the population is too radicalized and its " intellects " are too messed up to put the blame of the failure of the talks on the terrorists if the immediate past is any indication .

Exactly!
We may end up with the Whole Pakistan being a Lal Masjid story.

In such case , the possibility of having a Pakistan is too low to even consider , my friend , it just wouldn't exist at least not in its present form . Why are they hell bent on going past the point of no return ?

Be advised , if the talks fail at any point , the population will not grant the Govt or the state the benefit of the doubt even , of the responsibility of that lying on the other side , do we not know ourselves seriously ?

Why am I getting a strange and dreadful feeling that the civilian leadership with the backing ( half/full hearted ) of military has made a grave mistake by opting for negotiations ( even if it was for biding time or the remote possibility of having the wisdom for doing it to get the public on the same page for future action against terrorists ) looking at the comments of the members of both committees and the development until now ( the responses , the demands etc ) augmented by the fact the the politicians are creating more confusion in the midst of chaos and anarchy and the media and the influentials are upto no good mostly ? Have we made the decision of enforcing their laws and practically handing over Pakistan to Mullahs ? Remember , one thing , once they make an agreement with Taliban accepting any or ( in worse case all ) of their demands , there would be no backing off , the population is too radicalized and its " intellects " are too messed up to put the blame of the failure of the talks on the terrorists if the immediate past is any indication .

PML-N has legitimized p!gs - If not worse than be ready to have Hizbaullah type political entity

Back
Top Bottom