What's new

111 Brigade the time is Nigh!!!

the oath is to the state .. I know where you are going

as for now.. I place the constitution at the same place where this "democracy" and TTP places it.

... you were saying????

No Sir. Please read Article 244 again that specifies the oath:

================================================================
(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.

May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen).

And this is taken with the hand on a certain very revered Book.

Well, the people residing in the Indus Valley have no problem with rulers coming from the west or the east numerous times in history, what's one more?

But what makes it unique this time is that the future rulers were trained and armed by those who were hired by the bloody civilians of the Indus valley thinking they would defend their lives and property if attacked by the enemies from East or West.

Foji bai, you need to reread the novel. The constitution is put in room 101 for "rehab" by the khakis who are impervious of the columns contain satire and run away from Kargil and jump over the gates in Isloo to take refuge.

Go easy fellar

you are now repeating Islamist version of the events.

There will be no 111 Bgde this time. Army will not takeover.

It's upto all citizen's of this country to do something about it.

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.

Bro

Thanks for quoting the constitution.

The problem is that Taliban Khan, Noora and the pig Mullah munawwar and diesel and the lal masjid burqaposh are the ones who are rubbishing the constitution THIS TIME around

not army

Bro

Thanks for quoting the constitution.

The problem is that Taliban Khan, Noora and the pig Mullah munawwar and diesel and the lal masjid burqaposh are the ones who are rubbishing the constitution THIS TIME around

not army

They come from areas where there is no applicability of the law for since Independence. We never applied it there to our own peril, and now the whole thing is in real danger of following the same lawless pattern. The Army or the Politicos cannot resolve this grave issue on their own anymore, growing as it has been allowed to over the last decade.

They come from areas where there is no applicability of the law for since Independence. We never applied it there to our own peril, and now the whole thing is in real danger of following the same lawless pattern. The Army or the Politicos cannot resolve this grave issue on their own anymore, growing as it has been allowed to over the last decade.

Now you are going on a far out limb

Taliban Khan aka IK is not from areas you talk about
Noora lives in lahore, forking Lahore

and Pig Mullah Munawwar who calls TTP goons as shaheed is also planting his fat @rse in Punjab
and so is pig Mullah diesel
and the pig mullahs all over the country.

They are ALL forking our consitution, and yet you are doing useless discussion against one last institution
one forking instiution that is standing between Pakistani middle class and the future no unlike Kabul with bombed out mansions, and constantly on life support under gora boots.

Please live in 2014 and in in 1950s

Thank you

coup is very unlikely , the last coup also would not have happened if Nawaz had not gotten himself entangled first with Gen Karamat and then 6 months later with Gen Musharraf, that was just not acceptable

Lets see how things move , I think the TTP will ask for withdrawl of Army from Tribal Areas which I dont think the army will agree to , they may agree to make the guns go silent but withdrawl of army presence from tribal area is unlikely

Now you are going on a far out limb

Taliban Khan aka IK is not from areas you talk about
Noora lives in lahore, forking Lahore

and Pig Mullah Munawwar who calls TTP goons as shaheed is also planting his fat @rse in Punjab
and so is pig Mullah diesel
and the pig mullahs all over the country.

They are ALL forking our consitution, and yet you are doing useless discussion against one last institution
one forking instiution that is standing between Pakistani middle class and the future no unlike Kabul with bombed out mansions, and constantly on life support under gora boots.

Please live in 2014 and in in 1950s

Thank you

Profanities aside, if I accept the your contention that the TTP mentality has seeped far and wide into regular society, then it becomes a popular change by definition and likely unstoppable even by the military.

thank you Vcheng
God Bless you, bless you @FaujHistorian & @Leader thanks for your replies.

I respect you all and what you say is very true, but when your right to exist is forfeited by a bunch of murdering, raping thugs in a religious drab. the writ of the state & the government is reduced to privatization of companies & siphoning the money to personal off shore accounts. your arguments are best suited for the normal times which we Pakistanis have hardly seen so forgive me when I am being selective here

that "And" in the oath is very important and thankyou @VCheng for quoting the oath for me. whatever precedes the AND, supersedes whatever comes later.. now dont get me wrong here, I respect the constituion but its currently being misused by the political thugs to justify their existence just like the TTP uses the Islam.

I know you guys are smart and articulate and will differ, but hear me out. I am a simple guy and my mind is stuck at this point now.

Allegiance to Pakistan.....

so calling a mass butcher, mass murderer a hero and a saint is something which is nothing short of treachery and a travesty and I except nothing short of a complete cull of these thugs and robbers that are praising the terrorists and legitimising their 10 year carnage.

@VCheng
Do you know that a Doctor can depose the caption of the Ship under certain conditions?
I will be happy to elaborate if you are not aware or dont find this point relevant.

Last edited:
Foji bai, you need to reread the novel. The constitution is put in room 101 for "rehab" by the khakis who are impervious to the columns contain satire and run away from Kargil and jump over the gates in Isloo to take refuge.
pupu yar tung na ker
we didnt run away from kargal and no we didnt take refuge in Islamabad, it was the Raiwand tiger that ran away. we fought and died in Kargil, too bad that we didnt win that time and have to listen to the jests and crap from clueless people who are now begging to make peace with butchers... instead of listening to spineless Irfan Sadique I admire the honesty of the former Indian VK Singh General who praised Gen Musharaf for crossing the LoC and spending time with the troops on the front line.

Former Army Chief General VK Singh said former Pakistan military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf showed the courage of a military commander by coming deep into Indian territory in Kargil in 1999.

Read more at: | Video | General VK Singh praises General Pervez Musharraf for Kargil | India Videos | - India Today

and that was not the first time but in 65 as well when he was fighting inside India so I dont need a medal from Abid Sher Ali or Orya Maqbool Jan.

Irfan bhai

What you say is coming from true patriot.

However as patriots we must realize the long term repercussions from political angles too.

Hope you understand

Thank you

Sorry. Mushi doesn't have enough votes to get elected.
Musharraf was specifically and exclusively barred from elections.so the question of not getting votes never came anyway.
the 4 places he was running from had a high chance of him winning, it was so certain that this bought out judiciary/ and election commission specifically had him disqualified.

Last edited:
^^ that Irfan saddique column was sarcasm. it was a fake one...

Thanks for pointing that out. The print is far too small and I am slow at reading Urdu even at the best of times.

However, Irfan raises an important point: how should we deal with prominent people who praise the terrorists as shaheeds?

In a sane world, they would be charged with supporting terrorism and dealt with accordingly, but we all know the situation is 'less than sane' in Pakistani politics...

Unfortunate.

there i
Thanks for pointing that out. The print is far too small and I am slow at reading Urdu even at the best of times.

However, Irfan raises an important point: how should we deal with prominent people who praise the terrorists as shaheeds?

In a sane world, they would be charged with supporting terrorism and dealt with accordingly, but we all know the situation is 'less than sane' in Pakistani politics...

Unfortunate.
s no Sarcasm, he has written it with his heart and while watching the program (tonight with talat) another commentator has mentioned him saying the same thing in a program.. i will look that up too.

by the way.. you can use the zoom feature of your web browser to read this "masterpiece"

Back
Top Bottom