What's new

Featured 10 soldiers martyred, 1militant killed and 3 apprehended when BLF attacked military check post in Balochistan's Kech district

The sophistication of this overall program is so multifaceted. PK Intel and military forces are only engaging on one front. They need to counter each and every front, even something that might seem as benign as this.

india is doing concentrated & organized effort through all means in Balochistan. RAW connection with Iranian agents to fund, recruit & arm the militants is the primary source of unrest.

The revenge of recent attack should be taken from the Primary source (india) . Killing low level replaceable militants cannot be qualified as a revenge.

Everyone has their pov on the topic, mine - being a third generation settler from Baluchistan is that there's no way in hell that Pakistan will be able to outspend Iran and India in Baluchistan.

1. Long Term: Until Pakistan achieve economic prosperity, or a greater linkage with China, whereby their economic and hence larger security interests intertwine, Baluchistan will not see a respite in attacks. India will continue to prick Pakistan for the entire reason that it continue to counter-weigh Indian options in the greater region, keeps them occupied. Pakistan until then will need to continue the war on ground.

2. Whenever one says that Pakistan Army does not have enough money, all I ask is to calculate the amount spent on the upkeep of all the golf courses under Army within a single calendar year and divert it to resources, where needed. I'd love to see how they don't have the required funds for the basics. But the point at the end of the day, is that Army is too big, too bureaucratic within itself and very highly incentivized at top - so the idea that any one person will come along and change the way it operates, remains just an idea.

This is not a critique, after all the years of war, if the number of maimed, dead, struggling and wounded did not alter the strategic thought process or the way this machine works, there's nothing anyone of us can do about it. This is just a pov.

Last edited:
First of all RIP to the Pakistani soldiers, secondly I noticed in some of the photos, an M249 SAW and an M4A4 with what looks like an ACOG. Are these coming from ANA depots? I know Iranians suffer frequent casualties from Baluch separatists as well. How come the two countries don’t mount a joint operation to dismantle the terrorist groups?

The sophistication of this overall program is so multifaceted. PK Intel and military forces are only engaging on one front. They need to counter each and every front, even something that might seem as benign as this.
Look at the comments...

Are they legit or just bots?

I am interested in knowing how this was over run by militants….snipers and Gunners were probably sitting at adjacent ridge and hence were able to cover the approaching party at a distance….
Post was located at very well hight, if was guarded properly even one gunner was enough to handle dozens of attackers , negligence of post commander could not be ignored here

I am interested in knowing how this was over run by militants….snipers and Gunners were probably sitting at adjacent ridge and hence were able to cover the approaching party at a distance….
Probably cought by surprise, by the time they had to react they were already souranded and every window or door were shot at or through, like the video someone posted here, they might also have studied which time soldiers go inside so they attack at that time like prayer times or eating time.

Easy way to protect that these of posts is to put cameras on top to all sides and let someone sit on screen at all times, and put some movement sensors or human detecting radars, the ones that were showed during defence exhibitions. Just my personal thoughts.

This is why you use drones. They should have been used but our soldiers were let to die by hands of Indian dogs. I have no hopes from current Military leadership specially General Bajwa

This is why you use drones. They should have been used but our soldiers were let to die by hands of Indian dogs. I have no hopes from current Military leadership specially General Bajwa
Ok then....list of PA generals is here....

You can find every one there...please choose your pick....atleast let us know which is that person whom you think enjoys your confidence, who can solve all our problems without any casualties.

Ok then....list of PA generals is here....

You can find every one there...please choose your pick....atleast let us know which is that person whom you think enjoys your confidence, who can solve all our problems without any casualties.
No one can solve problem like Gandalf, we are not expecting that, but people expect Military leadership to at least look active and doing something to prevent, and not look dud all the time... cause after a time even those usual statements of condolences means nothing, if there are random attacks every 3-5 months we can say that Army get relaxed and hence the Attacked happen, but we are seeing such high casuality ambushes with almost identical strategy used by Terrorists and yet not a single SOP was changed, no one from army even consider explaining to the parliament and people that what is going on, why is Army operating as a institution which does not consider itself not questionable to Civil Government and Nation? There are countless attacks and ambushes in 2020 and 2021, and the new year is not turning out to be good as well, how can you justify it ? and why is that no one from the Army, commanders, or Col's or anyone who are responsible for the lack of intelligence are been court martial ?

Back
Top Bottom