What's new

10 Greatest pistols of all times

What model? D.E is not worth it, but if you let me know what model of Beretta you aew after, mabye i can help.

how can u say D.E worth it it'x the owesome Pistol i have ever seen...by look n perfomance...

....Desert Eagle? Anyway good job mate..

Deagle isn't a top 10 military pistols, but for a fun gun it's defiantly at the top.

it'll set you back $1800 dollars and box of 20 .50AE is $30 so to shoot 100 rounds that's $150 bucks

it ain't for cheapos.

Deagle isn't a top 10 military pistols, but for a fun gun it's defiantly at the top.

it'll set you back $1800 dollars and box of 20 .50AE is $30 so to shoot 100 rounds that's $150 bucks

it ain't for cheapos.

Good luck trying to get a decent grouping in defensive shooting with a D.E, it handles like a 70's saloon, all muscle and no control.

I'd pick a .45 over DE stopping power anyway.

Dude ..Why you left the legendary Luger Pistol, I think this list is incomplete without this one. It remained standard side arm service pistol of many European army, specially German army for around 50 years.

13750918_1.jpg

No it didnt, you are referring to the Walther P38

Good luck trying to get a decent grouping in defensive shooting with a D.E, it handles like a 70's saloon, all muscle and no control.

I'd pick a .45 over DE stopping power anyway.
I don't like the op's list, and my list has now revised. :)

Top Ten on my wishlist would be
1> SIG Sauer P226 Tactical
2>HK USP9
3>H&K P30L V1 Lite
4>CZ 75B Steel Frame - EAA Tanfoglio Witness Elite version
5>Berreta M9-92fs
6>GLOCK G34 Gen 4
7>S&W M&P Series
8>Springfield XD
9>CZ52 - 7.62x25
10>FNH FNS-9 Long Slide

7. Walther PP, PP/K, PP/Ks

Few handguns point as naturally as the classic Walther PP series pistols. Through their innovative lockwork, which allowed a double-action pull for the first shot and single-action pulls for subsequent shots along with a manual safety that also acted as a decocker, Walther engineers proved that a semi-automatic design could be just as safe to carry, and as fast to action, as a revolver. A fixed barrel and remarkably useful sights allowed for superb accuracy for a pocket piece.
Walther-PPK-Pistol.jpg

4. Makarov
Introduced during 1951 in Soviet Union and remain service till 1991.Blowback mechanism,DA/SA,fixed barrel and less moving parts make it to live up to Soviet Standard:reliable,accurate and cheap firearm.However caliber is slightly different than 9x19mm NATO round to 9.22x18mm.
Makarov-firearm-web.jpg
Now after looking at the designs at the these two pistols it,s obvious the soviets copied the germans .The former was introduced in 1935 and latter was made in 1951.

imo CZ75.... absolutely gem... have it (CZ-75B) for past 25yrs.. never failed me once; at par with it is Vektor SP which is a derivative of Beretta 92. Vektor was our standard issue sidearm in both police and SANDF. I also absolutely love CZ83 for compactness.

Vektor SP1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom