What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

Chicken Momos

momo.jpg

maybe you were eating them while baning Iranian members.lol

anyway next time try some qormeh sabzi.

Hehe, no, incidentally I have not yet banned a single Iranian.

I used to study close to the Islamic Azad University, so you make Iranian friends and a lot of cross cultural food exchange.

I once treated them to biryani (very mild by Pakistani standards) and they had water dripping from their eyes. We can eat your foods more easily than the other way round.

I ate a lot, on Saturday, top quality Irani food, and washed it down with some minty Dogh. Then felt like sleeping then n there, but I had to drive, so you can imagine.

This is how our falooda's are

Falooda-Recipe.jpg

Petha. :smitten: The best petha in India is from Agra city.
petha-agra.jpg

agra_petha.jpg

I remember the flavor of this Sweet but couldn't remember the name.....I had it once in karachi and liked it..

Now thanks to this thread i remember the name and will buy it after so many years :)

Pakistani Beef Shub Deg. [Cooked for 12+ hours] Nothing beats it !

rogan_josh

Pakistani - Nirgisi koftay [Beef Mince wrapped around boiled eggs & cooked for 2 hours]

Nargisi-Koftay.jpg
That means you haven't tried your Lahori Kababs at Anarkali Bazaar!! You'll commit a sin if you don't have one of those before you die!!

sdc15573.jpg

Slurrrp...drooool!
barbecue-21.gif

This dish tastes good and "Sounds" good

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, no, incidentally I have not yet banned a single Iranian.

I used to study close to the Islamic Azad University, so you make Iranian friends and a lot of cross cultural food exchange.

I once treated them to biryani (very mild by Pakistani standards) and they had water dripping from their eyes. We can eat your foods more easily than the other way round.

I ate a lot, on Saturday, top quality Irani food, and washed it down with some minty Dogh. Then felt like sleeping then n there, but I had to drive, so you can imagine.

This is how our falooda's are

Falooda-Recipe.jpg
well,most Iranian foods consist a huge part of rice and meat.so sometime i use to sleep immediately beside the food table.

i had seen some branch of Iranian univercity like sharif and shahid beheshti in dubai but i didnt kniw there is any branch of azad univercity there.

That means you haven't tried your Lahori Kababs at Anarkali Bazaar!! You'll commit a sin if you don't have one of those before you die!!

sdc15573.jpg

Slurrrp...drooool!
barbecue-21.gif

The real lahori kabab is the Bhayya kabab I posted.

no body mentioned karahi gosht(chicken/mutton/beef)

dudes thats the best dish and you guys didnt even mention it

you guys have no taste :sick:

Examiner_005(3).JPG

jao yaar naak katwaadi :disagree:

Dum Pukht style Mutton Biryani is pretty awesome too :D

depends on where you try it though . i was in Delhi and had it at the ITC , they are famous for it . their executive chef is a qureshi . man all i could say is , GOD :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom