What's new

10 Foods to Try Before You Die

well,most Iranian foods consist a huge part of rice and meat.so sometime i use to sleep immediately beside the food table.

i had seen some branch of Iranian univercity like sharif and shahid beheshti in dubai but i didnt kniw there is any branch of azad univercity there.

http://www.iau.ac/

Irani's are a thriving community in Dubai, unfortunately there are so many international restrictions, but Dubai government still tries to cater to them until it is forced by the international community.

I usually eat Irani food with their bread, you know the one with those black onion seeds? That with Mast-o-khair, mmmmmmm.

Palak Paneer ( South Asian cottage Cheese in gravy of pureed spinach)

6471289815_6fa8e29b63_o.jpg

depends on where you try it though . i was in Delhi and had it at the ITC , they are famous for it . their executive chef is a qureshi . man all i could say is , GOD :smitten:

Delhi guys should come to Karachi and try out Nihari.

I remember reading an article from an Indian delhi wala who happened to go to Karachi. He was like even though we invented Nihari, Karachi guys are obsessed with it.

Subah nihari, shaam nihari.

It was in that article I found out, Nihari MEANS, "In the morning".

Some Türkish Desserts:

"Künefe"

5428134590_d96ee34405_o.jpg

Baklava:
baklava3.jpg

Gül tatlisi (Rose dessert)
b-277367-g%C3%BCl_tatl%C4%B1s%C4%B1.jpg

Kadayif
kad..jpg

Damn this evil thread....I m trying hard to lose weight and u guys :angry:

You guys call Puri, Bhature? We call it puri.

Even we call it puri as well which is this

Puri-Bhaji.jpg

Bhathuras looks bit different.

Choley-Bhature.jpg

Bhathure are another variant of Puri. A Bhathura is usually thicker and bigger in size than a puri. Puri can be made with both maida & atta(genrally with atta) but Bhathura is made from maida only. Bit of khataas is also added to dough of Bhathura unlike puri.

Lachchha Paratha

IMG_6694.jpg

Delhi guys should come to Karachi and try out Nihari.

I remember reading an article from an Indian delhi wala who happened to go to Karachi. He was like even though we invented Nihari, Karachi guys are obsessed with it.

Subah nihari, shaam nihari.

It was in that article I found out, Nihari MEANS, "In the morning".

Nihari is also available in Hyderabad-Secunderabad. I think Nihari originated in Delhi.

Lachchha Paratha

IMG_6694.jpg

Nihari is also available in Hyderabad-Secunderabad. I think Nihari originated in Delhi.

yeah nehari is available near the old city also near cafe bahar there are two small restaurants which serve it .

Chicken Momos

momo.jpg

Chicken or Pork Momos are probably my most favorite!! Also does not use too much Oil while preparing. Mostly steamed.

Apart from that, I dig all north-Indian & Pakistani major dishes posted here. Don't quite like south Indian preparation (for the excessive use of kari patta) apart from Dosas.

Also, Assamese Fish Tenga (Sour Fish) & Bengali Macher Jhol (Fish curry) with rice & crispy thin potato fries.

OK, I'm off now.. Gotta eat something NOW...

Back
Top Bottom