What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

First convince ultra pro india Christine Fair. Even she has become tired of the BS you guys cook up. The rest of the world will be harder to BS with...
You guys even don't want to see what Chinese said forget about what others say .you just want to believe what you want to.not my problem

Actually a great victory for china ,to ambush 88 Indian soldiers with 300 men of pla .I am only wondering why it will take hrs to knock down around 80 men with 300 men.
Please provide evidence it was only 80 Indian soldiers in the melee. From my understanding ~100+ ended up in occupier hospitals. 20+ died, 10 captured and returned...

Yeah I am it too 300 men to know down around 80 men taking hours.i upbeat because I know the results when in it's evenly matched.
War is never evenly matched and Indians are the last people to be talking about chivalry. Indians follow their Chankiyan ideology. I know you must be feeling helpless right? But stop crying, you guys just got your *** ha ded to you fair and square. Give your soldiers some vir chakra or whatever you guys give to your soldiers every time they come home after being smashed at the border.

Please share the source/links where the Chinese media said that China has 43 dead or injured soldiers in ladakh as well as 300 vs 80 battle????
Why don't you search the forum ,they have been posted on this very forum

War is never evenly matched and Indians are the last people to be talking about chivalry. Indians follow their Chankiyan ideology. I know you must be feeling helpless right? But stop crying, you guys just got your *** ha ded to you fair and square. Give your soldiers some vir chakra or whatever you guys give to your soldiers every time they come home after being smashed at the border.
I know wars are not evenly matched ,but you sign a treaty and you are expected to stick to it . They had the treaty after the fight in 67, it's well documented .they know what happens when there is no surprise

you claim that you have responsibility to search 424 pages of the thread, can you fined it for me
Ok let me post the links ,let me find them

I mean international media didn't said that 300 vs 80 battle, and i am sure only your crap media reported it
International media cannot confirm anything till chinese make a official claim ,first their media said ,43 of their men Are killed or critically injured then they changed to people from both sides have been killed and injured

I mean international media didn't said that 300 vs 80 battle, and i am sure only your crap media reported it
Sorry mate ,I get pissed off when I see men in uniform being insulted ,they can be from any country specially here being a defence form. Sometimes I try to give it to them.

You are definitely a pothead.
No one can defeat Indian big mouth, with them it's up is down black is white, if you shoot down their aircraft they will say they shoot down yours without showing any pics or vids, if you kill 20 of them their media will retaliate by killing double that of yours without showing any evidence, pics, vid.
People usually make fun of India whenever Indians say they will become a supa powa, however there is one aspect in which Indians truly are a super power without any exaggeration or sarcasm, and that is their big mouth that can create it's own reality.

International media cannot confirm anything till chinese make a official claim ,first their media said ,43 of their men Are killed or critically injured then they changed to people from both sides have been killed and injured
Where is the figures of 43 dead or critically injured by Chinese media, and remember i don't believes in tweet or something, troll post the links/sources

Sorry mate ,I get pissed off when I see men in uniform being insulted ,they can be from any country specially here being a defence form. Sometimes I try to give it to them.
So you relying in your crap media, how do you know there were 300 vs 80 battle if Chinese govt doesn't release any figure????

Follow up to my earlier post a few mins back.

Valid points being raised at the BJP, but spokesperson is just...winging it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom