What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

One thing is for sure, if bjp doesn't take any tangible action on ladakh, they will lose the next election for sure, these 20 lives will hurt for IA for a long time.

More details about the ecounter has surfaced from Chinese social networks, videos and pictures will be avaible

It seems that the Indians are even more pathetic than I expected:

(1)The so-called 8 hours fight is actually something like ~10 min fight plus 7hour and 50 mins PLA search&rescue mission, after the commander get killed by PLA, the indian troop is basically melt-down:rofl:

(2)The PLA soldiers with red-cross tag are there to resuce indians and the indians are so scared of PLA, such that the some of the indians jump into cold water even when they saw red-cross soldier ask them to come back:rofl:, that's why even after 8 hours PLA only manage to resuce 50 or so indian "soldiers".

(3) Most of the resuced indian "soldiers" are detained briefly then released.

(4) The situation is so fucking embrassing such that according to the PLA soldiers decribed the reactions that the indians who saw PLA there is even worse than the reaction some criminals who saw they are encircled by SWAT or chicken saw wolf.:rofl:

(5) The best part of this is: ALL THIS IS ON RECORD, WITH VIDEO ANS PICTURES, and the PLA can release all these stuff if Indian jumps enough high:rofl:

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2629073&extra=page=1

were indians armed?

The Indians are even more pathetic than I expected, and I heard they are supposed come from a elite unit?Seems just as tough as indian internet warriors:rofl:

I was expected a repeat of gulf war if China-India war broke out, but judging by Indian's pathetic performance, I doubt it now, at least in gulf war, the US was against soldiers, not internet warriors:rofl:

Follow up to my earlier post a few mins back.

Valid points being raised at the BJP, but spokesperson is just...winging it.

I asked this question from Indian members earlier.. but no one seemed to answer my question.. The areas between finger 4 and finger 8 was disputed. Previously, Indians would patrol to finger 8, and Chines used to patrol till finger 4. Indian LAC passed through finger 8, Chinese LAC passed through finger 4.

Can Indians patrol till finger 8 now?

I asked this question from Indian members earlier.. but no one seemed to answer my question.
Why am I not surprised.

The Indian Government and Military themselves don't have a clue as to what the hell is going on.

Isn't it ironic. All year long you have the same people from the Government & Military threaten Pakistan as if they'll just walk through Wagah Border and take over Pakistan.

Now, you barely hear a peep from 'em.

Silent Mode - trying to take a page from the Chinese, but aren't able to execute the concept the right manner.

One thing is for sure, if bjp doesn't take any tangible action on ladakh, they will lose the next election for sure, these 20 lives will hurt for IA for a long time.

Nothing gonna happened because they have their media completely behind them. Had there been any neutrality and introspection through media, than Modi would not won with complete landslide victory last year after Feb 27 debacle. That was even bigger humiliation which they averted through lies like shooting down F16s, 350+ militants killed in fake surgical strike etc. Even now, Bakhts and their pro media is selling 43 Chinese causalities. Its just that some people are fed up of their continuous lies. After PAF bombing, onus was on IAF to strike back but they chickened out so same will be happening here as well.

(5) The best part of this is: ALL THIS IS ON RECORD, WITH VIDEO ANS PICTURES, and the PLA can release all these stuff if Indian jumps enough high:rofl:

How do you know they have videos and pictures? I don't know how good it would be since it was dark at that time.

I hope somebody "accidentally" leaks these videos and pictures

The Indian Government and Military themselves don't have a clue as to what the hell is going on.

These idiots were dreaming of disrupting Karakoram pass and open a front at GB against Pakistan. Little they thought, Pakistan and China has already worked them out. Interrupting CPEC route is major red line for Chinese.

More details about the ecounter has surfaced from Chinese social networks, videos and pictures will be avaible

It seems that the Indians are even more pathetic than I expected:

(1)The so-called 8 hours fight is actually something like ~10 min fight plus 7hour and 50 mins PLA search&rescue mission, after the commander get killed by PLA, the indian troop is basically melt-down:rofl:

(2)The PLA soldiers with red-cross tag are there to resuce indians and the indians are so scared of PLA, such that the some of the indians jump into cold water even when they saw red-cross soldier ask them to come back:rofl:, that's why even after 8 hours PLA only manage to resuce 50 or so indian "soldiers".

(3) Most of the resuced indian "soldiers" are detained briefly then released.

(4) The situation is so fucking embrassing such that according to the PLA soldiers decribed the reactions that the indians who saw PLA there is even worse than the reaction some criminals who saw they are encircled by SWAT or chicken saw wolf.:rofl:

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2629073&extra=page=1

Wow this is gold:cheesy: Deserves its own thread. Mod should allow it!

How do you know they have videos and pictures? I don't know how good it would be since it was dark at that time.

Actually most of the events in China-India border is on record, in the night you can still record videos with hand light stuff.

Wow this is gold:cheesy: Deserves its own thread. Mod should allow it!

Stay tunned, wait until the videos are out, and indian internet warrior will have a field day to twist that into a india victory again:rofl:

What exactly are you whining about? That it wasn't a "fair fight"?? Pretty ludicrous complaint really when you think about it.
Find out when China wanted to have an agreement with India and what triggered the need for an agreement.

Modi gave Ladakh to the Chinese and the Chinese gave back 10 Indians!

Win-Win Deal for China...

But now Indianness has come under enorumus pressure... to spin it into GreatIndianVictory... and also play the IndianVictimCard... The Chinese Death Squad... made pulp of 20 Indians..who with their bare hands killed 43 Chinese...

No matter how the good Indians Spin it
... Modi destroyed Indianness of past 10yrs!

No More SuperPower claims by the good Indians... only spining fisherman's tales left!!!

Sad Day for India and Indianness!!!
93000 pows returned and nothing gained in return apart from few roads built by them .loss to India and victory to Pakistan.

Click on the link. Seems posted by a soldier who was there. All in Chinese. He said Chinese soldiers were injuired too, but they had better support. Live support is critical at such high altitude. Any injured soldier was immediately attended, while apparently the Indian side had no support at all.

After the fight Chinese soldiers started to rescue them. They were so scared that some of them jumped to water even when approached by red cross personel. Everything is caught camera with photos and videos. He said the Indians will be embarrassed if they see them. Some "hardened soldiers" they are:omghaha:

ever heard hand held Infrared or thermal imaging camera????

93000 pows returned and nothing gained in return apart from few roads built by them .loss to India and victory to Pakistan.
Again face saving by you in the back of 71 war, it was long gone, and don't humiliate yourself further

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom