What's new

10 captives, Over 20 soldiers, including Commanding Officer killed at Galwan border clash with China

对印度士兵小小的建议,解放军的军法禁止虐待俘虏!所以下次冲突的时候,如果受伤了,不要逃走,安心留下来做俘虏,解放军会保证你们的人身安全,也会提供及时的医疗救助,并且肯定会尽快的释放你们!这比你们受伤逃跑半路死亡要好多了!Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai!

Translation:

A small suggestion to Indian soldiers, the military law of the People's Liberation Army prohibits the abuse of prisoners! So in the next conflict, if you are injured, don’t run away and stay at home as a captive. The PLA will guarantee your personal safety, provide timely medical assistance, and will definitely release you as soon as possible! This is much better than being injured and running away halfway to death! Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai!

Chinese smashed a lot of home runs... it was a baseball match...
Yeah must be experts to attack 80 men with around 300 of them and took hours to hit those home runs while getting dozens of their men killed or critically injured.

Just a face saving by you (Indians) nothing else, in which news reported that there were 300 Chinese and 80 Indian on the clash, i mean which international media reported its tell me please, i am not talking about your (Indian) crap media
Will you take the Chinese media saying 43 of their men killed or critically injured

Yeah must be experts to attack 80 men with around 300 of them and took hours to hit those home runs while getting dozens of their men killed or critically injured.

First convince ultra pro india Christine Fair. Even she has become tired of the BS you guys cook up. The rest of the world will be harder to BS with...

Will you take the Chinese media saying 43 of their men killed or critically injured
Where the figure of 300 vs 80 in international media tell me please

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom