What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran's Shahed 129 MALE UCAV crashed in Iranian Baluchistan coming back from Pakistan a while ago. Please pay special attention to the empty missile hardpoints :-)

photo_2015-08-14_20-29-18.jpg

vGqKh46yoqo-e1439462382997.jpg
Lolz :D . farsnews??

Is that the best you can come up with , Great Persian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now many hours gone and no attack from great Persian army .......... And you still sitting behind your keyboard , go out join them ........... And attack "Your best friend's enemy"
And don't forget to use your New 10th Gen Stealth Fighter ................... Don't worry we don't have any thing to fight back with.............

Rest in peace!

I predict that next week will be very bloody for Saudi soldiers other than the already weekly casualties on Yemen borders in retaliation for Saudi actions from so called Pakistan!

No offense for good Pakistani brothers but there is no such thing as Pakistan now but a forward Saudi base on Irans eastern borders!

It will be dealt with and Pakistan deep state will pay but what makes me sad is that Pakistani people have nothing to do with it!

hes talking about Pakistani members.

and whats a "title holder" ? you mean PDF?
Okay
He is an "international moderator" on PDF and such people are considered to be serious and better than an average member especially when expressing their opinions on the forum. Pakistan Iran are neighbours and both should tackle the problems bilaterally.

A lot can happen in 3 decades. For example, Iran could launch a heavy counter terrorism campaign that forces the groups out of Iran. And I didn't say they were supported by Pakistan.
As I said earlier, JuD-Iran is not based in Pakistan. There is a possibility some of its members may have crossed border but stop accusing Pakistan to support its activities as some Irani leaders do.
JuD, we know in Pakistan is a faction of TTP, founded by Hakimullah Mehsud. And Pak security forces have taken strict actions against them all over the country.

Exactly. Border guards are not necessarily meant to fight terrorists. That is the job of the military. Border guards are part of the police force. They are armed with light weapons - at most with an AK/G3 or maybe a light machine gun. To those saying equip them better, any better equipped and you'd be talking about heavy weaponry.
Last time I remember they fired mortars within Pakistani terrority and killed our civilians, so they are not that ill-armed or we must say they are not better trained or incompetent to fight terrorists.

No offense for good Pakistani brothers but there is no such thing as Pakistan now but a forward Saudi base on Irans eastern borders!

Young man when ever that happen , You will not find any Iran............... You like it or not ............. You love it or hate it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We are not Iraq or KSA and Iran under current regime is not that united either " people wont agree " but who cares .

They are all around Karachi... example
Rangers claim killing Jundullah chief in 'encounter' near Hub
Pakistan Rangers Sindh on Friday claimed to have killed chief of banned militant group Jundullah in an alleged encounter in Hub district, he was reportedly planning attacks on Rangers Headquarter and police’s Special Security Unit (SSU) in Karachi, it has been learnt.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1295697

There is reason why the come to Karachi, first there is huge Baluch population and second Quetta is under full PA control. Moment they in or out , PA get the tip right away.
JuD-Pakistan: an associated group of TTP.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah_(Pakistan)

You guys had enough , That's a breaking news for me!!!!!!!! Please We are waiting , many hours gone by no attack.

Please let Poor Pakistanis know when your great Persian Army going to attack Pakistan........ I am seriously waiting . Instated of opening mouth on PDF , Join them and launch attack , o one more thing use new base that you guys are building and surly you can use Indian Help!!!! We don't mind..

Y missiles and UCAVs , Send your great Persian Army , easy kill . . . . . .and that will reach us lesson , We are use to UCAVs , tat wont teach us any thing............ O make sure you guys don't hit Kalbhoshan Yadve , or Uzair Baloch
its not my great persian army. im not even iranian. please solve your conflicts under each other.

i think last time iranian army attacked balochistan with mortar shells.even pakistan army showed them places where mortars struck.this is nothing new.iran should defend it's country.it's not pakistan's problem.i already predicted harsh relationship between the two nations in the coming years.iran should not cry over this.we lost our soldiers too in skirmishes.please don't say that you want to target them inside pakistan or anything else.don't compare pakistan with iran.in pakistan,things are totally different and nobody can strike us within our territory.it's our land.iran should look at west and how americans are tackling them on every front.they might be your enemy but we aren't your enemy.we are already fighting a war.we aren't someone who only talks.we believe in action! since 1970,iran is reminding muslim world that it can destroy israel.they still say that in speeches.i mean please! just go and fight real enemy.forget pakistan.

Ask any army officer on operation , they knew and they say they all linked. Its only diverting tactics among terrorist group. They daily merge,separate and or form new groups to confuse Pak agencies.

Rest in peace!

I predict that next week will be very bloody for Saudi soldiers other than the already weekly casualties on Yemen borders in retaliation for Saudi actions from so called Pakistan!

It will be dealt with and Pakistan deep state will pay but what makes me sad is that Pakistani people have nothing to do with it!
Pak was enough of playground....hopefully Pak is done with that. Iran only feeling the heat of on going anti terror operation " inside Pakistan".

Ask any army officer on operation , they knew and they say they all linked. Its only diverting tactics among terrorist group. They daily merge,separate and or form new groups to confuse Pak agencies.

Pak was enough of playground....hopefully Pak is done with that. Iran only feeling the heat of on going anti terror operation " inside Pakistan".

Officers say: Terrorists groups like TTP and BLA were supported by RAW (KY episode) using Afghan and Irani terrorities. Some of these BLA guys were sheltered by Uzair Baloch in Karachi. He had contacts with RAW and Irani agencies. Irani agencies were given critical info about Pakistan's sensitive militiary installations and Armed forces officers by UB. UB flew to Iran after Rangers initiated operation in Karachi. He then met Irani intelligence official there and was given sheltered by Iran. He then flew to Dubai on Irani passport and the story continues.

What to believe and what not to. :(

Young man when ever that happen , You will not find any Iran............... You like it or not ............. You love it or hate it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We are not Iraq or KSA and Iran under current regime is not that united either " people wont agree " but who cares .
I will not find Iran?!

How will you do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom