What's new

10 Border Guards Martyred by Terrorists Near Pakistan Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad point, but Iran has foiled countless plots and busted terrorist cells inside the country. Pakistan is working on TTP but not paying as much attention to others like Jundullah. Jundullah are based in Pakistan (not saying Pakistan is/is not supporting them, they are just based in the mountains I think). Since they are based in Pakistan, they are the jurisdiction of the Pakistani military.

Border guards cannot have tanks and artillery at every place. Likely the terrorists chose the least defended part of the border.

He's only trolling :-)

See my reply to Hareeb please.
Jundullah history goes back to 80s during Iran-Iraq war. It was based in Iran and supported by Iraq. How come this group based and supported by Pakistan?

I dont think you need tanks and artillery to stop illegal border crossing. Are you gonna bomb people voilating immigration laws?

Not a bad point, but Iran has foiled countless plots and busted terrorist cells inside the country. Pakistan is working on TTP but not paying as much attention to others like Jundullah. Jundullah are based in Pakistan (not saying Pakistan is/is not supporting them, they are just based in the mountains I think). Since they are based in Pakistan, they are the jurisdiction of the Pakistani military.

Border guards cannot have tanks and artillery at every place. Likely the terrorists chose the least defended part of the border.

He's only trolling :-)

See my reply to Hareeb please.
Jundullah history goes back to 80s during Iran-Iraq war. It was based in Iran and supported by Iraq. How come this group based and supported by Pakistan?

I dont think you need tanks and artillery to stop illegal border crossing. Are you gonna bomb people voilating immigration laws?

If you had read my post carefully, you'd know I'm specifically talking to Pakistani members on this forum, not Pakistani officials.
Then I would request you to make necessary changes in your post to clearly state "some pdf members" as you know that there are a lot of false flaggers and irresponsible members and their keyboard rants should never be taken seriously and more importantly as the shouldn't be taken as representatives for Pakistan.

First of all I am not under any pbligation to say anuthing to shiutty bhrati hindu troll like you.

Secondly, you should be the last person complaining of terrorism, given the level of terrorism being committed at state in KAhsmir.
Thirdly it was Financial assistance now bugger off to alleviate pakistani financial system

Cluless less filth

Only beggars get free gifts, rest all have to provide some service.

Pakistan is not a beggar nation. They have a long and proud history of providing services for money and weapons.

Who knows ...same shitzz different name. There ultimate goal is same. But, for sure it's extremely hard for both country to secure Pak-Iran then Pak-Iran-Afghanistan junction. It huge area and smugglers,terrorist paradise.
But seems Jandullah headquarter is somewhere in Karachi. Make sense it's easily connected to Quetta or any other border region. Or easy access point and disappeared in Karachi.
Agreed with your first point. :tup:

Karachi is far away from Quetta, nearly a 1000 Kms. It must be based along Pak-Iran border.

You guys had enough , That's a breaking news for me!!!!!!!! Please We are waiting , many hours gone by no attack.

shut the **** up will you? the attack came from Pakistan like it did the previous 2000 times.

we need to take action and god forbid if i see another whining about Iranian retaliatory strikes on terrorist positions

Iranian nation is just fed up with this BULLSHIT. we're done

its enough already

Please let Poor Pakistanis know when your great Persian Army going to attack Pakistan........ I am seriously waiting . Instated of opening mouth on PDF , Join them and launch attack , o one more thing use new base that you guys are building and surly you can use Indian Help!!!! We don't mind..
Rest in peace ...

We have to target them inside Pakistan ... It's enough !

Y missiles and UCAVs , Send your great Persian Army , easy kill . . . . . .and that will reach us lesson , We are use to UCAVs , tat wont teach us any thing............ O make sure you guys don't hit Kalbhoshan Yadve , or Uzair Baloch
send some shahed 129 as usual over pak territory and teach them a lesson :-)

A lot can happen in 3 decades. For example, Iran could launch a heavy counter terrorism campaign that forces the groups out of Iran. And I didn't say they were supported by Pakistan.

Exactly. Border guards are not necessarily meant to fight terrorists. That is the job of the military. Border guards are part of the police force. They are armed with light weapons - at most with an AK/G3 or maybe a light machine gun. To those saying equip them better, any better equipped and you'd be talking about heavy weaponry.

Only beggars get free gifts, rest all have to provide some service.

Pakistan is not a beggar nation. They have a long and proud history of providing services for money and weapons.

Oh losers like you wouldnt know. SO need to lose sleep over this

So what is burning your rear ?

You guys had enough , That's a breaking news for me!!!!!!!! Please We are waiting , many hours gone by no attack.

Please let Poor Pakistanis know when your great Persian Army going to attack Pakistan........ I am seriously waiting . Instated of opening mouth on PDF , Join them and launch attack , o one more thing use new base that you guys are building and surly you can use Indian Help!!!! We don't mind..

Y missiles and UCAVs , Send your great Persian Army , easy kill . . . . . .and that will reach us lesson , We are use to UCAVs , tat wont teach us any thing............ O make sure you guys don't hit Kalbhoshan Yadve , or Uzair Baloch

Stronk !

Agreed with your first point. :tup:

Karachi is far away from Quetta, nearly a 1000 Kms. It must be based along Pak-Iran border.
They are all around Karachi... example
Rangers claim killing Jundullah chief in 'encounter' near Hub
Pakistan Rangers Sindh on Friday claimed to have killed chief of banned militant group Jundullah in an alleged encounter in Hub district, he was reportedly planning attacks on Rangers Headquarter and police’s Special Security Unit (SSU) in Karachi, it has been learnt.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1295697

There is reason why the come to Karachi, first there is huge Baluch population and second Quetta is under full PA control. Moment they in or out , PA get the tip right away.

Iran's Shahed 129 MALE UCAV crashed in Iranian Baluchistan coming back from Pakistan a while ago. Please pay special attention to the empty missile hardpoints :-)

photo_2015-08-14_20-29-18.jpg

vGqKh46yoqo-e1439462382997.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom