What's new

10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I was saying. By resources, area of work, technology, area covered, benefit for the govt and people CIA is the world followed by FSB/KGB, MI5 and Mossad.

I think atleast in terms of counter intelligence CIA is the best. Followed by KSB, Mossad.

If anyone thinks that the ISI is the best in the world, then they are delusional. The resources that agencies like the MI6 or the CIA have are more than anyone can imagine. The ISI has failed the country miserably at many points and has acted against the interest of its own country. Collaborating with the Taliban and fueling internal unrest does not belong on the resume of any top 10 intelligence agency. This list was posted by a Pakistani on Facebook and then transfered over to this blog which posted this list. No wonder why ISI in number 1 lol Sorry but ISI is no where even close to the influence the agencies like the KGB or the CIA wield. Whatever argument you give me, im not buying it. CIA wins hands down and the RAW is for sure above the ISI. The Maintain the best network in South Asia and have managed to keep India's interest alive in the region. Protecting India against a constant terrorist threat as well as hitting back when they have to, The RAW has done a great job over the past 60 years. Till now the RAW remains one of the most secretive agencies in the world. Other than some fanboy comments on its involvement in the destabilization of Pakistan, no one has any proof till now.

It is not love that is blind, but jealousy. ~Lawrence Durrell, Justine, 1957

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. ~Baltasar Gracian

without trolling can you prove to me why the ISI is above the CIA, MI6, KGB, RAW, and Mossad ? we are not even talking about the French and Canadian agencies here lol Give me a logical argument, then ill agree with you.

If anyone thinks that the ISI is the best in the world, then they are delusional. The resources that agencies like the MI6 or the CIA have are more than anyone can imagine. The ISI has failed the country miserably at many points and has acted against the interest of its own country. Collaborating with the Taliban and fueling internal unrest does not belong on the resume of any top 10 intelligence agency. This list was posted by a Pakistani on Facebook and then transfered over to this blog which posted this list. No wonder why ISI in number 1 lol Sorry but ISI is no where even close to the influence the agencies like the KGB or the CIA wield. Whatever argument you give me, im not buying it. CIA wins hands down and the RAW is for sure above the ISI. The Maintain the best network in South Asia and have managed to keep India's interest alive in the region. Protecting India against a constant terrorist threat as well as hitting back when they have to, The RAW has done a great job over the past 60 years. Till now the RAW remains one of the most secretive agencies in the world. Other than some fanboy comments on its involvement in the destabilization of Pakistan, no one has any proof till now.

:rofl::rofl:

Ohh the irony of you calling people delusional.

I dont even know how to respond to this

... lol Sorry but ISI is no where even close to the influence the agencies like the KGB or the CIA wield.

Shows what you know, just barking for the sake of producing sound lol. KGB has not existed since 1991 when ISI with the help of CIA routed them back to the North Pole.

sorry not buying all this, the ISI is not in the top 5. If you want to believe this list then your most welcome to. The reality is quite different.

without trolling can you prove to me why the ISI is above the CIA, MI6, KGB, RAW, and Mossad ? we are not even talking about the French and Canadian agencies here lol Give me a logical argument, then ill agree with you.

This has been discussed thousand times on this forum but if you want something as prove so go to first post and read about ISI.
Even your mighty KGB was ripped apart by ISI with CIA's money, when KGB was at its peak.
And have you heard recent cry by CIA that ISI is penetrating in CIA's network??? Only strong agencies can indulge with other strong agencies.

Shows what you know, just barking for the sake of producing sound lol. KGB has not existed since 1991 when ISI with the help of CIA routed them back to the North Pole.

who told you that ? What are smoking ? the KGB does not exist lol okkkk thats news lol The KGB is very much in existence and is coming back to its old ways as Russia continues to emerge again. The KGB even now hold the most information about the USA in the world, read this -

In 1967, Navy communications officer John Walker, Jr. snuck into the Soviet Embassy in Washington, D.C., and offered to sell secrets. He then handed over settings for the KL-47 cipher machine, which decoded sensitive US Navy messages. His motivations were purely financial, and he proved to be a screaming bargain: over the next 17 years, Walker gave the KGB the locations of all American nuclear submarines, as well as the procedures the US would follow to launch nuclear missiles at the Soviet Union in the event of war. The Soviets also learned the locations of underwater microphones tracking Soviet nuclear submarines. Moreover, KGB agents learned every American troop and air movement to Vietnam from 1971-1973, and they passed this on to their allies, including the planned sites and times for U.S. airstrikes against North Vietnam. According to Vitaly Yurchenko, a KGB defector, “It was the greatest case in KGB history. We deciphered millions of your messages. If there had been a war, we would have won it.”

Thats how strong the KGB is, What has the ISI done ? become pals with the Taliban, hardly an achievement in my eyes lol

sorry not buying all this, the ISI is not in the top 5. If you want to believe this list then your most welcome to. The reality is quite different.

Yeah RAW should be number one :rolleyes: Them being number 1 can be debatable, but you going on as if ISI is the devil while RAW is the prime example of goodness is hilarious

9. RAW – India

Formed 21 September 1968
Headquarters New Delhi, India
Agency executive K. C. Verma, Secretary (R)
Parent agency Prime Minister’s Office, GoI
Research and Analysis Wing is India’s external intelligence agency. It was formed in September 1968, after the newly independent Republic of India was faced with 2 consecutive wars, the Sino-Indian war of 1962 and the India-Pakistani war of 1965, as it was evident that a credible intelligence gathering setup was lacking. Its primary function is collection of external intelligence, counter-terrorism and covert operations. In addition, it is responsible for obtaining and analyzing information about foreign governments, corporations, and persons, in order to advise Indian foreign policymakers. Until the creation of R&AW, the Intelligence Bureau handled both internal and external intelligence.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This has been discussed thousand times on this forum but if you want something as prove so go to first post and read about ISI.
Even your mighty KGB was ripped apart by ISI with CIA's money, when KGB was at its peak.
And have you heard recent cry by CIA that ISI is penetrating in CIA's network??? Only strong agencies can indulge with other strong agencies.

where are you getting all this from ? please stop referring to Youtube and google for your information. ISI penetrating the CIA network lol nice joke. Sorry still not buying all this crap, The ISI has not benefited Pakistan in any way till now. It became pals with the Taliban and we all know what that led to. The ISI is a bunch of people like Hamid Gul, who are looting your country for their own interest. How has the ISI benefited Pakistan ? can you point that out ?

Yeap! I feel America has destroyed its own economy and money for nothing or if anything they considered worthy has been proved wrong.

Thats what they want you to think. lol American economy is still the king of the world. lol Its funny that you think due to these two wars America's economy is going through these slow down.

As America giving money to Pakistan doesn't make sense in this discussion but atleast clarifies the state of mind you are in.
I know the truth hurts you. But after the facts on wikileaks and America still the way it was aiding Pakistan with billions, doesn't make sense. It also shows the state of your delusional mind.
And what tool you are talking about. What has they achieved with their tool.

The tool is OBL. What they achieved from the tool, I don't know but they are manipulating it for sure. If they wanted they could kill OBL with some Tomahawks, I guess.

Are you in your senses? first understand the topic on which your are posting.
Who asked the question about finding OBL by CIA???

Yeah RAW should be number one :rolleyes: Them being number 1 can be debatable, but you going on as if ISI is the devil while RAW is the prime example of goodness is hilarious

there is no devil or God in terms of agencies, such groups are made to further the interest of countries and safeguard local agendas. Sorry to say but the ISI has failed at both. The RAW isnt number 1 but so isnt that ISI. The CIA and the KGB remain the best in this category.

there is no devil or God in terms of agencies, such groups are made to further the interest of countries and safeguard local agendas. Sorry to say but the ISI has failed at both. The RAW isnt number 1 but so isnt that ISI. The CIA and the KGB remain the best in this category.

Yeah you would know because the ISI shares with you all their plans. :cheesy: I love how you hate on others for conspiracy theories and listening to Zaid Hamid when you're clearly indulging in quite a few times.

Anyways keep hating :pakistan: makes no difference to anyone about your rants against the ISI.

It is not love that is blind, but jealousy. ~Lawrence Durrell, Justine, 1957

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. ~Baltasar Gracian

You summed it up perfectly

Desiman you are overestimating their replying capability with some facts. They can't post something more than just smilies, you one-line etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom