What's new

10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a dirty business and someones got to do it.. All Intel service people are not supermen, they are just methodical and extremely disciplined. I would not say that a list like that exists, they all have good days and bad days. They usually don't have time to count the box office numbers.

somebozo kindly dont post sensitive material !!!!

Last edited:
somebozo kindly dont post sensitive material !!!!

Why are you shying?

Its not sensitive material, this is the truth. The world knows it that precisely this is what ISI is doing. It is using Islamic religious extremism as a trump card to cause instability in other countries, be it Afghanistan, India, Europe or USA.
With all the resources, money and manpower, why do you think other spy agencies are not #1? Its because they have a moral law, that they can not breach, unlike the ISI.

So can we now doubt that there is no link between ISI and deadly extremists??

I am not surprised !

ISI = No official Headquarter , no logo , no website , no uniform , no black cars or men in black , no track record of funding.

Once i was talking to someone during a train journey in Pakistan years ago - i was a teenager and was stunned when the person almost 20 years old i was talking to said "This is your 4th train trip in Two weeks right?".

He was working for ISI and was on Reconnaissance job.

Another blow was when i found out that a very close family friend who died out of an heart attack worked for The ISI for 20 years while doing his normal life office job in a private firm.

ISI is best
ISI zindabad
pakistan pindabad
:pakistan:

They certainly give our enemies nightmares :pakistan:

As per honesty i don't know if ISI is the # one ranked but i know it is one of the best this my own father has told me who is ex PN capt.. plus been told by other family members who are in the armed forces of PAK simply haters can like or not facts are facts ;)

As per honesty i don't know if ISI is the # one ranked but i know it is one of the best this my own father has told me who is ex PN capt.. plus been told by other family members who are in the armed forces of PAK simply haters can like or not facts are facts ;)

YEAH my father told me and his one friend was arrested in India in case of spy and i remembered my father received his friend's dead body Indians killed my father's friend in the name of investigation :flame::flame:

ISI organized a pretty good *** resistance during Soviet-Afghan war. Even CIA had to rely primarily on ISI. RAW was still researching and analyzing when ISI was busy taking down Vodka Empire, now the capability will have only gotten 100 times better.

...through internal destabilization of India. It is above All laws in its host country Pakistan ‘A State, with in a State’. ....

Whoever wrote this about the ISI intended it to be flattering but it does the ISI's image more harm than good.

Promoting "internal destabilization" of a sovereign country (India)? I am sure all such agencies do this, but this is hardly a moral thing to do.

By "internal destabilization" I take it that it means promoting "civil unrest"? No country should do that to another's civilian population.

Also, the post says the ISI is "above all laws and is a state within a state"....this is quite frightening.

No agency should be above "all laws" and be as powerful as the State.

Last edited:

ISI's record is impressive,but why is it unable to prevent terrorist attacks on its soil,Unlike in USA ,post 9/11 i don't recall any attack on their soil?:confused:

ISI's record is impressive,but why is it unable to prevent terrorist attacks on its soil,Unlike in USA ,post 9/11 i don't recall any attack on their soil?:confused:

The agency is not a security company. America is cordoned off by two huge oceans on both sides and friendly neighbours, Pakistan is politically weak and stuck in a dangerous region.

Whoever wrote this about the ISI intended it to be flattering but it does the ISI's image more harm than good.

Promoting "internal destabilization" of a sovereign country (India)? I am sure all such agencies do this, but this is hardly a moral thing to do.

By "internal destabilization" I take it that it means promoting "civil unrest"? No country should do that to another's civilian population.

Also, the post says the ISI is "above all laws and is a state within a state"....this is quite frightening.

No agency should be above "all laws" and be as powerful as the State.

Morals are a taboo in international diplomacy , espionage ,economy or industry,if you wish to survive :smokin:

Morals are mostly applicable in a Utopian society,where everyone is an :angel: :cheers:

Agree with your other statement :tup:
every agency should be under firm civilian or Govt control.

There have been many attempts after 9/11: remember the underwear bomber, and recently the SUV full of explosives that failed. There have not (thankfully) succeeded, but there were numerous attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom