What's new

10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made this funny 'list'???? :P

Its completely one sided. CIA, MI5 and FSB are the best intelligence agencies of the world. Chinese, India and Pakistani agencies don't deserve to be on the top ten. Planning bomb attacks on some others territory doesn't mean a good intelligence agency. A good IA should bring benefit for the state rather than making itself a notorious in front of the world.

ok i'll accept it
but tell me where is OSMA??
:what::what:

Why should they kill Osama???? They have more use of it. Its a tool in the hand of CIA.

They are the best intelligence agency in the world. They bring benefit for the US govt and people.

Why are you shying?

Its not sensitive material, this is the truth. The world knows it that precisely this is what ISI is doing. It is using Islamic religious extremism as a trump card to cause instability in other countries, be it Afghanistan, India, Europe or USA. With all the resources, money and manpower, why do you think other spy agencies are not #1? Its because they have a moral law, that they can not breach, unlike the ISI.
So can we now doubt that there is no link between ISI and deadly extremists??

Though shall war with deception- Mossad Chief?
Killing a man in dubai?=Mossad
Created LTTE=RAW
Created mukti bhani=RAW
supported COMMUNIST RUSSIAN IN AFGHANISTAN=RAW
Supports terrorists like Brahamdagh gives them finance n indian passport=RAW

Kills for OIL=CIA
imprisons n tortures people for no good reason=CIA
Assasinations=CIA
etc etc

Tell me how much moral value does RAW have?now they r supporting anti Pakistan elements in afghanistan also and using it as a base to destabalise Pakistan in FATA N Balouchistan.
And watever crap the guy posted in nothing but self loating ... and a civilian probably knows nothing about ISI not even an average PAK ARMED FORCES OFFICIER does>??
Also what did ISI do in europe?or even india except neutalising threats with INDIAN MOLES?
In afghanistan we neutralised communists n there agents in Pakistan who were caught and info extracted and were given new ids and settled in europe?while KGB,KHAD,RAW are still unable to find them.

Who made this funny 'list'???? :P

Its completely one sided. CIA, MI5 and FSB are the best intelligence agencies of the world. Chinese, India and Pakistani agencies doesn't deserve to be on the top ten. Planning bomb attacks on some others territory doesn't mean a good intelligence agency. A good IA should bring benefit for the state rather than making itself a notorious in front of the world.

I smell something is burning!!!! Oh! Its you! :flame:

Why should they kill Osama???? They have more use of it. Its a tool in the hand of CIA.

They are the best intelligence agency in the world. They bring benefit for the US govt and people.

yeap! 3 trillion boost of American economy!!!

I smell something is burning!!!! Oh! Its you! :flame:

lol I thought you could put something more and better. :tongue:

If I didn'tburn with rupeenews, markthetruth, riaz haq blogs, I will not burn with this. The list doesn't have anything solid in it. Its someone's, might be Pakistani, imagination.

You mean like catching Osama Bin-Laden and helping to end the expensive wars in Iraq and Afghanistan quickly?

It's now been 9 years in Afghanistan and what is the CIA doing?

Have they found evidence for WMD yet?

The CIA are definitely good, far better than the Chinese one for sure... but the best? With all the mistakes in the past decade I don't think so.

Last edited:
yeap! 3 trillion boost of American economy!!!

Do you think America spent all these money just for nothing??? lol Why do you think after all these happening America still giving money to Pakistan?? Why did America attacked Afghanistan at all???? Just to find Osama??? No. Osama is just a tool for America's bigger plan.

Its more suspicious after knowing all these military documents (wikileaks etc) America still on the track the way they were previously. This public anger due to wikileaks was undesirable for US, when they already knew the facts. Why they are trying their best to cool it down??? lol

IMO ISI is among the most active intel Agencies in the world,not always necessarily in the best interest of the country.Its both bane and a boon at the same time , but more precisely it tells about the complicated state of affairs of Pakistan that why a third world country got such a powerful intel agency.And don't need to delve deep in to the security situation of Pakistan

ISI no1 are you kidding me lol CIA, RAW, KGB, MI6 and the MOSSAD below the CIA lol what a joke. The CIA is by far the best in the world. The resources they have available to them are beyond amazing. No other agency even comes close to them.

You mean like catching Osama Bin-Laden and helping to end the expensive wars in Iraq and Afghanistan quickly?

America didn't attack Afghanistan to just catch OBL. They fought wars in Afghanistan and spent hundreds of billions just to catch Osama is just unjustifiable. It doesn't suite America's policies. :no:

It's now been 9 years in Afghanistan and what is the CIA doing?

I don't think America was doing just that.

Have they found evidence for WMD yet?

Iraq??? There was not WMD at all, they knew it more than anyone else. Thats why I asked America didn't attack Iraq just searching for WMD.

ISI no1 are you kidding me lol CIA, RAW, KGB, MI6 and the MOSSAD below the CIA lol what a joke. The CIA is by far the best in the world. The resources they have available to them are beyond amazing. No other agency even comes close to them.

Thats what I was saying. By resources, area of work, technology, area covered, benefit for the govt and people CIA is the world followed by FSB/KGB, MI5 and Mossad.

I think atleast in terms of counter intelligence CIA is the best. Followed by KSB, Mossad.

Do you think America spent all these money just for nothing??? lol Why do you think after all these happening America still giving money to Pakistan?? Why did America attacked Afghanistan at all???? Just to find Osama??? No. Osama is just a tool for America's bigger plan.
Yeap! I feel America has destroyed its own economy and money for nothing or if anything they considered worthy has been proved wrong.
As America giving money to Pakistan doesn't make sense in this discussion but atleast clarifies the state of mind you are in.
And what tool you are talking about. What has they achieved with their tool.

Its more suspicious after knowing all these military documents (wikileaks etc) America still on the track the way they were previously. This public anger due to wikileaks was undesirable for US, when they already knew the facts. Why they are trying their best to cool it down??? lol

Are you in your senses? first understand the topic on which your are posting.

Last edited:

It is not love that is blind, but jealousy. ~Lawrence Durrell, Justine, 1957

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Thats what I was saying. By resources, area of work, technology, area covered, benefit for the govt and people CIA is the world followed by FSB/KGB, MI5 and Mossad.

I think atleast in terms of counter intelligence CIA is the best. Followed by KSB, Mossad.

The envious die not once, but as oft as the envied win applause. ~Baltasar Gracian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom