What's new

10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you would know because the ISI shares with you all their plans. :cheesy: I love how you hate on others for conspiracy theories and listening to Zaid Hamid when you're clearly indulging in quite a few times.

Anyways keep hating

ok so tell me where has the ISI actually helped Pakistan achieve a strategic goal ? How has the ISI benefited Pakistan ? if you can answer any of these questions properly, you win this argument.

ISI no1 are you kidding me lol CIA, RAW, KGB, MI6 and the MOSSAD below the CIA lol what a joke. The CIA is by far the best in the world. The resources they have available to them are beyond amazing. No other agency even comes close to them.

CIA,MI6 get intel from ISI ever heard about tht?
KGB?There is no such thing as KGB and even in soviet cold war era ,we caught many KGB and KHAD agents got info frm them,gave em new identity n settled them somewhere they still cant be found!

RAW?Only good at creating proxies tht any lalu pangu agency can do.
MOSSAD?Never tried to puck with ISI except in 98 when they sent F-16s to india to attack Pakistans Atomic sites....EVEN THEN FAILED!

Desiman you are overestimating their replying capability with some facts. They can't post something some the just smilies, you one lines.

You indians really do love to speak in irony dont you

there is no devil or God in terms of agencies, such groups are made to further the interest of countries and safeguard local agendas. Sorry to say but the ISI has failed at both. The RAW isnt number 1 but so isnt that ISI. The CIA and the KGB remain the best in this category.

jealous :flame::flame:

Here this is what the KGB can do for all those who think the ISI is better than them lol -

Robert Hanssen is a former FBI agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States for 22 years (1979 to 2001). During his espionage career Hanssen compromised scores of investigations and operations, including the surveillance of suspected mole Felix Bloch, and completed an eavesdropping tunnel directly under the Soviet Embassy decoding room. At one time, he even became responsible for apprehending himself, and he passed some of that off to Aldrich Ames (below). Worse, however, were his leaks to the USSR of every KGB agent contacting the FBI— conveniently identifying detected double-agents and prospective defectors alike. The FBI was so flummoxed at finding Hanssen, they had to buy the information to put him away (most of which they already had). Cash and Hanssen’s carelessness eventually led to his capture, and in 2001 he pled guilty to 13 counts of espionage in the United States. He was then sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole, and can be found in America’s “Supermax” prison, where he remains in his cell, alone, 23 hours a day. Many have described his activities as “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in US history.”

Aldrich Ames began working for the CIA during high school, and did so until he was discovered to be a Soviet double agent in 1994. He specialized in selling the identities of CIA agents, placed within the KGB, to the KGB. In true cloak-and-dagger fashion, Ames would mark a blue postal drop box with a piece of chalk whenever he needed to contact his KGB handlers. The damage he caused US intelligence efforts can’t really be known, but conservative estimates indicate that he exposed over 100 agents, and was directly responsible for at least 10 deaths. A thorough accounting of his finances revealed that he and his wife made over $4.6 million over the course of their espionage career. Ames explained the full extent of his activities as part of a plea bargain to mitigate his wife’s sentence (how gallant). As a result, Ames was sentenced to life in prison, while his wife received 63 months.

You indians really do love to speak in irony dont you

I really didn't expect something more than that from you. Really not.... I started posting in this thread with these... quoted...

but you never posted something more than just single line with words like 'jealous', 'burning', 'keep hating' etc. Can we expect something just more than these one-lines??

Who made this funny 'list'????

Its completely one sided. CIA, MI5 and FSB are the best intelligence agencies of the world. Chinese, India and Pakistani agencies don't deserve to be on the top ten. Planning bomb attacks on some others territory doesn't mean a good intelligence agency. A good IA should bring benefit for the state rather than making itself a notorious in front of the world.

Thats what I was saying. By resources, area of work, technology, area covered, benefit for the govt and people CIA is the world followed by FSB/KGB, MI5 and Mossad.

I think atleast in terms of counter intelligence CIA is the best. Followed by KSB, Mossad.

Why should they kill Osama???? They have more use of it. Its a tool in the hand of CIA.

They are the best intelligence agency in the world. They bring benefit for the US govt and people.

lol I thought you could put something more and better.

If I didn'tburn with rupeenews, markthetruth, riaz haq blogs, I will not burn with this. The list doesn't have anything solid in it. Its someone's, might be Pakistani, imagination.

Do you think America spent all these money just for nothing??? lol Why do you think after all these happening America still giving money to Pakistan?? Why did America attacked Afghanistan at all???? Just to find Osama??? No. Osama is just a tool for America's bigger plan.

Its more suspicious after knowing all these military documents (wikileaks etc) America still on the track the way they were previously. This public anger due to wikileaks was undesirable for US, when they already knew the facts. Why they are trying their best to cool it down??? lol

Last edited:
Thats what they want you to think. lol American economy is still the king of the world. lol Its funny that you think due to these two wars America's economy is going through these slow down.

What! Are you not aware of recent crisis Ameircan economy is in?? Oh jezz. It seems like a kid to whom I am talkin .
Bankrupcy of 150 years old American banks such as Lehman Brothers and many more, Job less ness etc , are you not aware of any such thing happening their?

American Manufacturing Can No Longer Compete

Today there are fewer manufacturing employees than in 1955, and over the past 20 years 3.7 million manufacturing jobs have been lost.

Free trade and WTO have devastated the American Industry

I know the truth hurts you.

It hurts more you than us...lol

But after the facts on wikileaks and America still the way it was aiding Pakistan with billions, doesn't make sense. It also shows the state of your delusional mind.
bolded part in your post sums up credibillty of your argument. You are already assuming something as a fact as it is against Pakistan even though I am sure you havn't read even a single line of it.

The tool is OBL. What they achieved from the tool, I don't know but they are manipulating it for sure.

Then what is the fuss al about. you ars assuming something just for argument sake. Ypu don't know what were their ambitions but I definatly know that they are badly failed in Afghanistan and they are desperate to find some excuses for their defeat.

there is no devil or God in terms of agencies, such groups are made to further the interest of countries and safeguard local agendas. Sorry to say but the ISI has failed at both. The RAW isnt number 1 but so isnt that ISI. The CIA and the KGB remain the best in this category.

America + Israel + Russia + India all agencies trying defeat ISI.

Whats the result??? :azn:

CIA,MI6 get intel from ISI ever heard about tht?
KGB?There is no such thing as KGB and even in soviet cold war era ,we caught many KGB and KHAD agents got info frm them,gave em new identity n settled them somewhere they still cant be found!

RAW?Only good at creating proxies tht any lalu pangu agency can do.
MOSSAD?Never tried to puck with ISI except in 98 when they sent F-16s to india to attack Pakistans Atomic sites....EVEN THEN FAILED!

very well explained..:cheers:

Here this is what the KGB can do for all those who think the ISI is better than them lol -

Robert Hanssen is a former FBI agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States for 22 years (1979 to 2001). During his espionage career Hanssen compromised scores of investigations and operations, including the surveillance of suspected mole Felix Bloch, and completed an eavesdropping tunnel directly under the Soviet Embassy decoding room. At one time, he even became responsible for apprehending himself, and he passed some of that off to Aldrich Ames (below). Worse, however, were his leaks to the USSR of every KGB agent contacting the FBI— conveniently identifying detected double-agents and prospective defectors alike. The FBI was so flummoxed at finding Hanssen, they had to buy the information to put him away (most of which they already had). Cash and Hanssen’s carelessness eventually led to his capture, and in 2001 he pled guilty to 13 counts of espionage in the United States. He was then sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole, and can be found in America’s “Supermax” prison, where he remains in his cell, alone, 23 hours a day. Many have described his activities as “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in US history.”

Aldrich Ames began working for the CIA during high school, and did so until he was discovered to be a Soviet double agent in 1994. He specialized in selling the identities of CIA agents, placed within the KGB, to the KGB. In true cloak-and-dagger fashion, Ames would mark a blue postal drop box with a piece of chalk whenever he needed to contact his KGB handlers. The damage he caused US intelligence efforts can’t really be known, but conservative estimates indicate that he exposed over 100 agents, and was directly responsible for at least 10 deaths. A thorough accounting of his finances revealed that he and his wife made over $4.6 million over the course of their espionage career. Ames explained the full extent of his activities as part of a plea bargain to mitigate his wife’s sentence (how gallant). As a result, Ames was sentenced to life in prison, while his wife received 63 months.

alas all caught :cry::cry:

ISI is obviously best in the world n what these Indian doing here trying to prove ISI is not #1.:sick:

What! Are you not aware of recent crisis Ameircan economy is in??

Its not just American economy but it was a global slow down America and the world went through similar slow downs earlier as well and they recovered.

Oh jezz. It seems like a kid to whom I am talkin .

Reading the one-liners we can see how many kid are here. You are just one of us. lol

Bankrupcy of 150 years old American banks such as Lehman Brothers etc Job less ness etc

American Manufacturing Can No Longer Compete

Today there are fewer manufacturing employees than in 1955, and over the past 20 years 3.7 million manufacturing jobs have been lost.

Free trade and WTO have devastated the American Industry

Thats we call illusion. Pakistan's forex reserve was also very low few years back but does mean it got destroyed??? If Lehman Brothers got bankrupted so what, there are many other banks in US and the US govt holds dollars which still the foremost powerful currency of the world. They already coming out of the crisis.

It hurts more you than us...lol

lol You are funny.. :lol: America giving aid to Pakistan, now why it will hurt us!!!!

bolded part in your post sums up credibillty of your argument. You are already assuming something fact as it is against Pakistan even though I am sure you havn't read even a single line of it.

I have read all of it. And went through hundreds of news reports. But I think you didn't read it because than you could understood how Obama trying to cover it up and the reasons behind it.

Then what is the fuss al about. you ars assuming something just for argument sake. Ypu don't know what were their ambitions but I definatly know that they are badly failed in Afghanistan and they are desperate to find some excuses for their defeat.

If two and two is not four than there might be something wrong. I just put it. America attacking Afghanistan and spending billions to kill OBL is not correct. Defeat???? lol Who defeated them??? Taliban??? No. They will not give up until they don't achieve something. Their intelligence, diplomatic, economic and military power is the best in the world. I don't think they wasted time, lives and money just for nothing.

ok so tell me where has the ISI actually helped Pakistan achieve a strategic goal ? How has the ISI benefited Pakistan ? if you can answer any of these questions properly, you win this argument.

Since you demanded only one i will tell you only one

Remember what happened in Afghanistan with soviet union? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom