What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yoo waddup mate, long time no see. Good to see you again :)

Really miss your creative posts.
I don't care much about military anymore man...

they chopped off the army's balls with ergenekon and balyoz cases... it doesn't matter how many hundreds of F35s we have after this point.

USA has most wapons in the world but because they lack vision all they manage to do is make a mess.
Their stupid Iraq war created grounds for ISIS to rise and in Afghanistan all they care about is beating taliban other than that they have no clue about how to establish law & order in the country.

Military focre is irrelevant without strategic vision and as long as Turkey doesn't have strategic vision, all the guns in the world won't matter.

So... I spend my time on science instead... much more productive

has Sinan been around?

they chopped off the army's balls with ergenekon and balyoz cases... it doesn't matter how many hundreds of F35s we have after this point.

USA has most wapons in the world but because they lack vision all they manage to do is make a mess.
Their stupid Iraq war created grounds for ISIS to rise and in Afghanistan all they care about is beating taliban other than that they have no clue about how to establish law & order in the country.

Military focre is irrelevant without strategic vision and as long as Turkey doesn't have strategic vision, all the guns in the world won't matter.

has Sinan been around?

Belki bunun bilincinde hareket etmis olabilirler. Bilemezsin. :)

has Sinan been around?

I dont know :whistle:

you can ask @Kebapçı Erhan :D He is our "newest" member.

On a side note, its great hearing something from you again. I myself took a hiatus for somewhat the same reason. I can understand your reason for leaving the forum.

I dont know :whistle:

you can ask @Kebapçı Erhan :D He is our "newest" member.

On a side note, its great hearing something from you again. I myself took a hiatus for somewhat the same reason. I can understand your reason for leaving the forum.
Ben ne bilim?

----------------------

Nohut Dürümü coming soon to Kebapçı Erhan. We have hired a special Usta from Antep to make it.

Nohut-Dürümü-7-600x330.jpg

Kebapçı Erhan. Same great taste since 1976...
Tel: 220 - 1229

171980.jpg

Last edited:
Hadi ya olmadı bu.
Mevzuyu biraz açar mısın?

@Hakan Adam bıktı, bazıları laftan anlamiyor arada gelen yeni Troller ve Forumun daha çok bir Politika Forumuna dönüşmesi bence sebep olduğu kanaatindeyim.

@xxxKULxxx konusunu tam bilmiyorum ama Hurshid Celebi ilen bir kapışma Söz konusu.

Bence gel gene Mod ol, sen bıkarsan gene Hakan olur :) sıkıyönetim gerek şu anda !!!

@Hakan Adam bıktı, bazıları laftan anlamiyor arada gelen yeni Troller ve Forumun daha çok bir Politika Forumuna dönüşmesi bence sebep olduğu kanaatindeyim.

@xxxKULxxx konusunu tam bilmiyorum ama Hurshid Celebi ilen bir kapışma Söz konusu.

Bence gel gene Mod ol, sen bıkarsan gene Hakan olur :) sıkıyönetim gerek şu anda !!!
@Neptune şu parallel forumda bi reunite yapalim.

Ahaha :).

Anladım. Ancak bu durumda benim görüşüm Hakan'dan haber beklememiz biraz zaman vermeli. Mod'umuz o sonuçta ve nihai karar kendisinin olmalı ve gerek bizden gerek yabancı üyelerden çok çekti. Eğer sizin için yapabileceğim varsa seve seve yaparım ancak tekrar mod olmam, sadece ve sadece Hakan'ın kararı ve sizin inisiyatifinizle olmalı bence. Umarım ve zannediyorum ki Hakan geri döner zaten inşallah ;)

Belki bunun bilincinde hareket etmis olabilirler. Bilemezsin. :)
No.. they don't want perpetual war, they don't want terror to climb but their actions cause that to happen.

@Neptune @BordoEnes @xenon54 @madmusti
good to see you guys too say hi to @Sinan from me if you see him...

and if at some point someone who's as clueless about military as @xxxKULxxx became a mod here means my decision to leave the forum was right... he'd fit better in hezbollah forums or el-kaeda forums or somewhere along those lines

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom