What's new

Çay Bahçesi

and why does islam not allow you to sedate the animal prior to slaughter? fvck knows..
to me it's just cruelty for cruelty's sake

Islam does allow this and in actual fact recommends this. The hadith of making the animal comfortable relates to anything that betters the welfare of the animal, which includes stunning prior to death.
I have no idea why people do not follow this and insist of following something which was fine 1,400 years ago....

well, they don't do it in front of childeren

but that's not the issue... my problem is that people are looking for halal food as if it's somehow morally superior and the truth is it's stricted to a primitive and cruel way of doing things.

and why does islam not allow you to sedate the animal prior to slaughter? fvck knows..
to me it's just cruelty for cruelty's sake

Because you would eat rotting carcass instead of halal fresh meat.

Bilim adamlari diyorki, insanlar maymundan türemis. Tabi buna gülüp geciyoruz elhamdüllah müslümaniz. Ama hürsid celebi gibilerini görünce insan düsünüyor...acaba olabilirmi...

e8n8j6.jpg

tell me, what's the difference between chinese boiling dogs alive for better taste and muslims watching half-decapitated animals in agony for five minutes rather than putting them to sleep because "it's not in the islamic rules"

thanks for the sentiment,

But unfortunately this place has more retards than youtube so I'll probably not be sticking around

Yoo waddup mate, long time no see. Good to see you again :)

Really miss your creative posts.

Ik ook. HvA Aviation Amsterdam HBO opleiding.

Is that Arda guy gone? I'm still hiding in the woods with my shotgun just in case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom