What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Neptune

Kabil havalimanindan etkileyici resmi gördüm.:tup:
Hangi görev kuvvetine baglilar?

Kardesim, senden ricam var bu ortamda lütfen, mümkün mertebe alenen birbirimizi kirmayalim ve suclamayalim.

Kimse sen su Parti mensubu veya mezhepten demesin, yeterince haksizca AKP ve ateist Alevi yaftasi yedim, sinirlerimi de cok gerdi.

Böyle seyler tartisilacaksa, bir "dost" grubu kurulur ve zaman müsaitse eskiden oldugu gibi karsilikli konusulur, oturulur ve bulusulur.

Sana GD da postallarin yere basinca " Allah mahcup etmesin ve tüm TSK yi korusun derim"! GD ya KKK dan baska unsurlarin postali basacaksa, bu etkin temizlik KARARLILIK göstergesidir.

Herkesin Kurban Bayramini kutluyor ve en iyi dileklerimi sunuyorum.

I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Bahattin I live in the Netherlands and I originate from Turkey, I'm a 25 year old student and I joined this forum to learn more and maybe even to share information with you guys.

Waar studeer je? Amsterdam?

Herkesin Kurban bayrami mübarek olsun. (el öpmeye gelmeyin, para yok simdiden söylim)

@LegionnairE long time dude how are you doing? :)
tell me, what's the difference between chinese boiling dogs alive for better taste and muslims watching half-decapitated animals in agony for five minutes rather than putting them to sleep because "it's not in the islamic rules"
:lol:

i will :D i miss'em he gone from here for very long time :partay:
thanks for the sentiment,

But unfortunately this place has more retards than youtube so I'll probably not be sticking around

some analysts are soon here. :tup:
stop-replying-guys.gif

tell me, what's the difference between chinese boiling dogs alive for better taste and muslims watching half-decapitated animals in agony for five minutes rather than putting them to sleep because "it's not in the islamic rules"
Dude believe me many slaughter houses in Europe arent any better when it comes to that.

Dude believe me many slaughter houses in Europe arent any better when it comes to that.

Yes you are right. European animal abuse is industrialized Horror.

giving europeans the edge in Food supply over other parts of the world. Cheap meat makes europe work harder and more efficient.

Turks must eat more meat. Cheap meat to grow faster and get smarter. I eat XXL Burger every day, with finest Angus meat. it makes me a more aggressive and stronger human.

well, they don't do it in front of childeren

but that's not the issue... my problem is that people are looking for halal food as if it's somehow morally superior and the truth is it's stricted to a primitive and cruel way of doing things.

and why does islam not allow you to sedate the animal prior to slaughter? fvck knows..
to me it's just cruelty for cruelty's sake

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom