What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No.. they don't want perpetual war, they don't want terror to climb but their actions cause that to happen.

@Neptune @BordoEnes @xenon54 @madmusti
good to see you guys too say hi to @Sinan from me if you see him...

and if at some point someone who's as clueless about military as @xxxKULxxx became a mod here means my decision to leave the forum was right... he'd fit better in hezbollah forums or el-kaeda forums or somewhere along those lines
Kul (slave in Turkish) has posted a lot of flyers and brochures he has gotten from expos. This hardly makes him a pro on the subject. He doesn't have a clue about anything other than copying paper material in a photoshop store and posting it on PDF. About his political views, I remember a while back he was against Ataturk, Turkish Republic and a follower of that Misiroglu guy. Maybe he has changed over the years. At least I don't see him write that stuff anymore. As a new mod I would prefer Neptune, Sinan,or madmusti.

xxxkulxxx posted so much news, information, and he created some very nice threads like the Huge Projects thread, stadium threads etc. He went out of his way and spent his own money to have brochures copied for all of you to read and this is what he gets? He should go with terrorists and he is clueless....

You people should put him on the ignore list, only then you will see what you are missing. You are all lucky to have had him here. Without him the forum is practically dead.

kul if you are reading these people just ignore them, they are ungrateful and will just cause you trouble and waste your time.

No.. they don't want perpetual war, they don't want terror to climb but their actions cause that to happen.

@Neptune @BordoEnes @xenon54 @madmusti
good to see you guys too say hi to @Sinan from me if you see him...

and if at some point someone who's as clueless about military as @xxxKULxxx became a mod here means my decision to leave the forum was right... he'd fit better in hezbollah forums or el-kaeda forums or somewhere along those lines
I will.

And about Kul, regardless of his political views he used to share news and informations, its too unfair to talk like that.

Kul (slave in Turkish) has posted a lot of flyers and brochures he has gotten from expos. This hardly makes him a pro on the subject. He doesn't have a clue about anything other than copying paper material in a photoshop store and posting it on PDF. About his political views, I remember a while back he was against Ataturk, Turkish Republic and a follower of that Misiroglu guy. Maybe he has changed over the years. At least I don't see him write that stuff anymore. As a new mod I would prefer Neptune, Sinan,or madmusti.

I would rather have him here than you. Do we have to be a Kemalist to be a good person?

Better Kul then you, so what is your intention. Placing people of your own political parasite?

Better Kul then you, so what is your intention. Placing people of your own political parasite?

He is someone who wants to mute the political opposition. Kul was someone who contributed to the forum hugely with his work. If soemone is to disappear it should be one who wants other people to dispappear. I would chose Kul over him because he gives more than he takes.

Like I do have the previlage to do so.

He is someone who wants to mute the political opposition. Kul was someone who contributed to the forum hugely with his work. If soemone is to disappear it should be one who wants other people to dispappear. I would chose Kul over him because he gives more than he takes.

Like I do have the previlage to do so.

Indeed he can have different opinion then me and you about a mod. But never have i choose someone to mod because his political view, this is making our Turkish section fak up. If they want this place turn in a shit hole, i will give them a big shit. And then i leave it to them, bu again it would be waste.

Kull is a few member amoung us who give his time, going to exhitbition and asking about view items. Asking our quistions to engineers, and sharing info. Let them to this good, no one of them would to that.

Loss of Kull is a big waste in our section, but everbody his view.

Well, of course not. But the person in question here means to say that it is good ridding Kul is not with us anymore because he was on the other side of the political arena to him. That means he wants the opposition muted. And a person who wants the opposition muted is not to be favored.

My words doesn't mean what you say they do. I have been living with all those non-conservatives in this forum all along and never asking one of them to be removed or going hard on them.

Kul was also known for puppet accounts. I think we now know who they are. Kendini bi bok zanetiyor 2 tane broşür kopyaladim diye. You might agree with his political wicked ideas but most of us don't. So I don't think he is a right candidate for modding.

I am afraid I am a bit unaware of the mod situations though. Is there not a mod in place at this time, as my message to the mod has been overlooked.

Kul was also known for puppet accounts. I think we now know who they are. Kendini bi bok zanetiyor 2 tane broşür kopyaladim diye. You might agree with his political wicked ideas but most of us don't. So I don't think he is a right candidate for modding.

I am not aware of any of his political wicked ideas. But "most of you" seems to be a result of a poll or something. Modding needs to be done by moderate, and reasonably unbiased people. Or it will kill the forum.

This is a freaking military forum, not a political one. In terms of contribution to the military aspect of the site(which should have been the only aspect) Kul did so much more then you ever did. You are the type of forumer that comes to this forums only to talk about and reply to politically motivated comments, you barelly know the basics of our military and our defence industry.

Much like Neptune i would wish to stay neutral in this little feud but this should be said.

This is a freaking military forum, not a political one. In terms of contribution to the military aspect of the site(which should have been the only aspect) Kul did so much more then you ever did. You are the type of forumer that comes to this forums only to talk about and reply to politically motivated comments, you barelly know the basics of our military and our defence industry.

Much like Neptune i would wish to stay neutral in this little feud but this should be said.
No where did I say I'm an expert in the field of military. My field is different. I'm more of an geopolitical and strategic commenter. No need to attack other members like a loose dog. I can question your knowledge on certain things but everybody knows it already.

I said it before but how can a Turk hate Atatürk?
We Turks from the Soviet Union got repressed from our religion/culture/heritage/native land, all this would have had happened to Anatolian Turks if it werent for Atatürk so how can people in Turkey even think about this?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom