What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Who said you don't have rights to tell your opinion, it is just that you are being told that your opinion is not reasonable.

Troll, you should have been removed when you asked for it, go to hell.
You didnt even give any reasons why my opinion is not reasonable......

Who said you don't have rights to tell your opinion, it is just that you are being told that your opinion is not reasonable.

Troll, you should have been removed when you asked for it, go to hell.

Cok basit yakalaniyorsun. One catch you very easy. Evidence of low IQ

You didnt even give any reasons why my opinion is not reasonable......

I am afraid explaining why your opinion is not reasonable will go beyond the allowable freedom of discussion limits on this forum. Just know that you have assumptions that are not acceptable.

Oh yeah, I am writing a patent application document on my other computer as we speak but you wouldn't believe it anyway.

Good for you. A Turkish proverb: " Adam olmus olabilirsin ama insan olamamassin !"

Stop fighting my Turkish brothers. Eid Mobarak!

Very beautiful music.

I am very religious. Most Turks hate me. :lol:

Religion. Tolerance. Are very different issues. Real Islam is a tolerant Religion and never genocided people as others did !

Oh yeah, I am writing a patent application document on my other computer as we speak but you wouldn't believe it anyway.

Universal proverb. Genius mind and idiotism are brothers !

On other computer? Paranoia ?

Good for you. A Turkish proverb: " Adam olmus olabilirsin ama insan olamamassin !"

What it all boils down to from all your stupid arguements is you are saying that "You can't be a human being if you are not a Kemalist". I am afraid people like you only deserve to be ignored.

I am afraid explaining why your opinion is not reasonable will go beyond the allowable freedom of discussion limits on this forum. Just know that you have assumptions that are not acceptable.
So you want to insult me?
Since it seems you cant discuss it without insulting me or Atatürk.

So you want to insult me?
Since it seems you cant discuss it without insulting me or Atatürk.

How did you get the impression that I wanted to insult you or someone else? Discussion does not mean insulting. It only means that the arguements that will be spilled out will not be ones that people here would want to hear.

It is really enough of dealing with unreasonable people now. Over and out.

How did you get the impression that I wanted to insult you or someone else? Discussion does not mean insulting. It only means that the arguements that will be spilled out will not be ones that people here would want to hear.

It is really enough of dealing with unreasonable people now. Over and out.
The problem is that you dont give any explanation of why its an unreasonable point of view.
Which basically dont change my view about the whole situation of Atatürk.

Osmalı aldığı yerleri sömürgesi. Sömürge daha iyiydi sanki hiç olmazsa araplar ve yunanlar Türkçe konuşurdu.

Most of the places that the Ottomans conquered and ruled already had very strong culture of their own. How would you get Arabs to ditch their language of 600.000 words and take up your 80.000 word language? Greeks had inspired the entire western civilisation, Bulgarians, Romanians all had their own established languages and cultures.

The countries that the English, French and Spanish conquered in Americas and parts of Africa and the Indian Ocean and Polynesia countries even like Philipinnes didn't have a strong culture and language. That's how they converted them easily. The only remarkable example of French influence over Algeria and Tunis are only partially succesfull.

So it is not all that straight forward.

3066997-dur-yolcu.jpg

It´s gone, accept it and look forward please, if not you aren´t turkish then.

@BordoEnes

So you moved from Europe to Turkey, how do you like it in Turkey? What things are you having trouble with? What do you like? How is the $$$ situation different from europe.

Thanks for your time in advanced,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom