What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I said it before but how can a Turk hate Atatürk?
We Turks from the Soviet Union got repressed from our religion/culture/heritage/native land, all this would have had happened to Anatolian Turks if it werent for Atatürk so how can people in Turkey even think about this?

1. Lack of proper education.

2. Way too many people who are borderline retarded.

Like you say, there is absolutely no reason, as a Turk, at all to hate Ataturk.
Baffles my mind when I meet another Turk who wants a kaliphate and believes Ataturk was a masonic secret agent or whatever BS theory they believe in.

Beyler farkında mısınız bilmiyorum ama şu an bırakalım iranlısıni, pakisi, çinlisini; Buradaki türkler olarak birbirimize düşmüş durumdayız. Eminim ki gerçek hayatta hepiniz başarılı, iyi insanlarsınızdır ancak klavyenin vermiş olduğu güvenle üyelerin görüş ve bilgilerini gözetmeksizin aşağılamak, laf atmak bize yakışmıyor, aynı biz daha kaç ay önce tek yürek olup herifleri düze düze başımıza Türk mod koymalarını sağlamadık mı. Ne zaman birliğimiz bozulduğunda ve dağıldığında bir çok değerli kardeşimiz burayı terk etmek zorunda kaldı.

Burada savunma sanayiimizi ve ordumuzu tanıtmak, bizim de haberleri yakalamamız ve tartışmalarda bulunmak belki bizim burada geçirdiğimiz vaktin yarısı bile değildir. Önyargıları kırmak ve ütopik olmamakla birlikte daha da ileri gidersem tam anlamıyla Türkiye için bir PR çalışmasıdır. Ancak neticede bir internet forumundan öte değil. Ne kendimizi kırmaya değer ne de burada vakit ayırmaya eğer böyle devam ederse. .

Kufurbaz, ahlaksiz ve desdek verdigi siyasi ideolojinin kolesi olmus kisiler bu forumda mod olamaz.

Kul denen ahlaksiz yukarida saydigim sifatlarin hepsini bunyesinde tasiyan bir varlikti ve hakettigi coplugune gitti. Hala birileri onun burada devam etmesini ve hatta mod olmasini istiyor.

Bende diyorum bunu isteyen kullanicilar kul denen ahlaksizin bu forumda anna, avrat, baci vs. katarak kufretmesine istinaden sizede birileri ayni yol ile ithamda bulunsa, kufretse ve ceza almasa nasil hissedersiniz?

@Neptune

Birlik olamiyoruz demis hakli ulke olarak dahi birlik olamiyoruz farkinda degilmisiniz? Simdi hepimiz bunun sebebini ve bunun kaynagini cok iyi biliyoruz. Her neyse.

Umarim gecmiste sahip oldugumuz degerli mod arkadaslar gibi degerli ve bu isi layiki ile yapacak bir arkadasimiz mod olur.

I said it before but how can a Turk hate Atatürk?
We Turks from the Soviet Union got repressed from our religion/culture/heritage/native land, all this would have had happened to Anatolian Turks if it werent for Atatürk so how can people in Turkey even think about this?

Do you want to compare your country and other countries in the Central Asia to The Ottoman Empire? Central Asia comes after Trinidad and Tobago when you look at the map of internet activity. Even in one of my websites visitor stats years had to pass before a single visitor visited my site from Central Asia at all. Please never bring up Atatürk as Türks don't buy it anymore.

Do you want to compare your country and other countries in the Central Asia to The Ottoman Empire? Central Asia comes after Trinidad and Tobago when you look at the map of internet activity. Even in one of my websites visitor stats years had to pass before a single visitor visited my site from Central Asia at all. Please never bring up Atatürk as Türks don't buy it anymore.
What do you mean with that?
While its true that many Central Asian countries are poor (because of dictators and idiotic economy decisions) it doesnt mean that we are nothing.
And of course people from central Asia dont visit Turkish websites since you write with the Latin Alphabet while most of us use the Cyrillic alphabet.

Atatürk will cut your tongue in next life. You even dont know about real Islam and critic people , who say that their mother is holly for them. Go and ask an IMAM and stop provocoting Politics.

Ottomans did nothing except " Harac" they left no culture in conquered countries !

Spain conquered mid-and south America and parts of East Asia ( Philipines) they speak even today SPANISH.

While its true that many Central Asian countries are poor (because of dictators and idiotic economy decisions) it doesnt mean that we are nothing.
And of course people from central Asia dont visit Turkish websites since you write with the Latin Alphabet while most of us use the Cyrillic alphabet.

Partly right. A Turkish Union is unfortunately impossible. Thanks to Özal, who blocked it. Evidence available.

Bu Kadar Mı..Bu Kadar Mı ..Bu Kadar Mı!

Bu kadar mı e bu kadar mı acımasız oldun sen ?

Atatürk will cut your tongue in next life. You even dont know about real Islam and critic people , who say that their mother is holly for them. Go and ask an IMAM and stop provocoting Politics.

Ottomans did nothing except " Harac" they left no culture in conquered countries !

Spain conquered mid-and south America and parts of East Asia ( Philipines) they speak even today SPANISH.

Partly right. A Turkish Union is unfortunately impossible. Thanks to Özal, who blocked it. Evidence available.

Stupid ess, go find a dictionary before you open your mouth.
So he is now a superpower butcher cutting tongues. Go to hell dude.

Cyrillic ? Check this out.
Site.png

Site statistics

Russians speak that same language. Kazakstan and Kyrgyzstan only appeared in the last three weeks on this map.

Last edited:
Stupid ess, go find a dictionary before you open your mouth..

Cyrillic ? Check this out. View attachment 261410

Site statistics

Russians speak that same language. Kazakstan and Kyrgyzstan only appeared in the last three weeks on this map.

Everybody knows you. Your insults and arguments are poor stupid minded peoples words.

@WebMaster

How many accounts do you have ?

Stupid ess, go find a dictionary before you open your mouth..

Cyrillic ? Check this out. View attachment 261410

Site statistics

Like i told you Central Asian countries are poor at the moment but im sure that it will become better in the future.
But i still cant see what you want to tell me with your statistics and answers?
How can this mean that i have no right to tell my opinion?

Bu Kadar Mı..Bu Kadar Mı ..Bu Kadar Mı!

Bu kadar mı e bu kadar mı acımasız oldun sen ?
Acimasiz?
I didnt attack him......

Like i told you Central Asian countries are poor at the moment but im sure that it will become better in the future.

Acimasiz?
I didnt attack him......

Fake accounts of a paranoiac one of many also with false flags. Dont care

Acimasiz?
I didnt attack him......

Who said you don't have rights to tell your opinion, it is just that you are being told that your opinion is not reasonable.

Fake accounts of a paranoiac one of many also with false flags. Dont care
-----------------------------------------
Troll, you should have been removed when you asked for it, go to hell.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom