What's new

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought chinese people are hardworking guys .......... until i met CHINESE DRAGON... his only job is to talk BS about india and get VIRTUAL ORGASMS thru THANX by pakistani members...... everytime i come online.... i find him ...... have a life dude.... WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL

Here he a got a Persian member to thank him. He is a 'thanks' magnet.

Then what do you call India, a country that is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia?

--------------------

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

What Do you Call China - A Country that Got It's Name from India. :lol:

The word "China" is derived from Cin (چین), a Persian name for China popularized in medieval Europe by the account of the 13th-century Venetian explorer Marco Polo.[26][27] The first recorded use in English dates from 1555.[28] The Persian word is, in turn, derived from the Sanskrit word Cīna (चीन)

China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indians don't talk back because they don't have the guts. :lol:

I have talked to plenty of Indians here in HK, and all they do is stare at their feet if any argument comes up.

Yeah right...as I said before first give then citizenship.

Pakistanis beat them up all over the world, especially the South Indians.

Don't worry..some Pakistani member will thank you.

And in another thread that you said that Triads never attack a foreigner as its bad for business.... Make up your mind fellow.

Also the Indians don't talk back, bcs they don't want any trouble and loose their visa. Give them citizenship & watch.

There are two types of Triads, just like the mobsters in the West.

The higher level rarely get into fights, and mostly run the businesses.

However, the lower level "foot soldiers" don't have any such compulsion, and many are just "mindless thugs" with poor impulse control, like in any other country.

I have yet to see any Indian dare to openly talk smack about Chinese people in HK, maybe you can be the first. :lol:

There are two types of Triads, just like the mobsters in the West.

The higher level rarely get into fights, and mostly run the businesses.

However, the lower level "foot soldiers" don't have any such compulsion, and many are just "mindless thugs" with poor impulse control, like in any other country.

I have yet to see any Indian dare to openly talk smack about Chinese people in HK, maybe you can be the first. :lol:

Yeah I believe you....as I believed you in another thread where you vomit another set of rules for the triads. So frankly I can asssume that you know nothing about Traids. So pls spare the BS.

What Do you Call China - A Country that Got It's Name from India. :lol:

The word "China" is derived from Cin (چین), a Persian name for China popularized in medieval Europe by the account of the 13th-century Venetian explorer Marco Polo.[26][27] The first recorded use in English dates from 1555.[28] The Persian word is, in turn, derived from the Sanskrit word Cīna (चीन)

China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India never existed before 1947. :lol:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Anyway, "China" is just a transliteration of "Qin" from Qin Shi Huang. It went into Sanskrit and then Persian as "Cina". Then it went to English as China.

Our real name is either "Zhong hua" or "Zhong guo"... i.e. the Middle Kingdom.

Yeah I believe you....as I believed you in another thread where you vomit another set of rules for the triads. So frankly I can asssume that you know nothing about Traids. So pls spare the BS.

Are you going to be the first Indian to argue with a Chinese person in HK without staring at your feet?

Please, come over and see the sights. The Peak is good for tourism. :azn:

Are you going to be the first Indian to argue with a Chinese person in HK without staring at your feet?

Please, come over and see the sights. The Peak is good for tourism. :azn:

Sorry can do..Welcome to India anyways. We are always ready to hear your views on Indian behavior in INDIA.

Why would a Persian want to go to India?

Even an African wouldn't want to go, India is the country where the majority of the population practices open defecation. :wave:

Cuz I have seen many loitering out here like I have seen noodles like you.....We should start beating all ya folks up...for kicks....

India never existed before 1947. :lol:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Anyway, "China" is just a transliteration of "Qin" from Qin Shi Huang. It went into Sanskrit and then Persian as "Cina". Then it went to English as China.

Our real name is either "Zhong hua" or "Zhong guo"... i.e. the Middle Kingdom.

India at the Olympics

India first participated at the Olympic Games in 1900, with a lone athlete (Norman Pritchard) winning two medals in athletics. The nation first sent a team to the Summer Olympic Games in 1920, and has participated in every Summer Games since then. India has also competed at several Winter Olympic Games since 1964.

Indian athletes have won a total of 20 medals, mostly in field hockey. For a period of time, India's men's field hockey team was dominant in Olympic competition, winning eleven medals in twelve Olympiads between 1928 and 1980, including six successive gold medals from 1928–1956.

The National Olympic Committee for India is the Indian Olympic Association, and was created in 1927.

India at the Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom