What's new

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
India never existed before 1947. :lol:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Hey middle kingdom thingy....
USA was dominated by east iNdia co like UK - same as India - and its super power, tomorrow it could be india who just surpased japan on GDP count to be the third largest economy.....get yr facts right as US is shfting its Asia Pivot policies to contain China, which has stolen and. Bought much of the US Tech.......so to speAk...

Anyway, "China" is just a transliteration of "Qin" from Qin Shi Huang. It went into Sanskrit and then Persian as "Cina". Then it went to English as China.

Our real name is either "Zhong hua" or "Zhong guo"... i.e. the Middle Kingdom.

Indian civilisation......as per China...what it is?
*************************** Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA said:
*************************** India conquered And dominated China culturally
*************************** for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single
*************************** soldier across her border.

Now please dont come back on it my dear.....

I can understand Chinese and Indian or posters feuding, or Arab and Persian, or Indian and Pakistani posters feuding.

But why are Indian and Persian posters feuding?

Didn't Ahmedinijad claim both Iran and India are brotherly nations? :D

Don't You Iranian(Conquered by Arabs)
Have to Bend Your A*s in Front of Your Arab Matters?:lol:

That's rich coming from you. :rofl:

The most powerful person in Iran, is an Iranian Muslim.

The most powerful person in China, is a Chinese Atheist.

The most powerful person in INDIA.... is a White Catholic (Sonia).

Doesn't Pakistan apply for the Middle Power Status to like South Korea to Turkey?

Read again.............. it says industrial economy + military power (do defent against any attack, pak can't defend it against USA/NATO) + cultural attraction.

That was a guy from ROC (Taiwan).

And he was completely wrong. :lol: Everyone knows that Buddha was born in NEPAL.

His birthplace was in Lumbini, this fact is accepted by everyone in the world.

Churchill though, was the leader of the country that CREATED yours. India was never a country in history, it was just a bunch of independent kingdoms. That is a historical fact, just like the fact that Buddha was born in Nepal.

Why obusfacte the issue n digress when we are not even talking about budhism ?
Are you lost in the vertigo my friend?

And he was completely wrong. :lol: Everyone knows that Buddha was born in NEPAL.

Churchill though, was the leader of the country that CREATED yours. India was never a country in history, it was just a bunch of independent kingdoms. That is a historical fact, just like the fact that Buddha was born in Nepal.

:taz: move on i am not here to make world record in "HIGHEST POSTS IN PDF" it is not my only job..... move on:rofl:

I can understand Chinese and Indian or posters feuding, or Arab and Persian, or Indian and Pakistani posters feuding.

Bcs one Persian Member thought its cool to diss India on a very sensible post for 'Thanks' and the drama queen CD joined him.

:taz: move on i am not here to make world record in "HIGHEST POSTS IN PDF" it is not my only job..... move on:rofl:

point being her party was voted in power BY Indians. hence the voting power remains with us. but I wouldn't expect the script to cover that aspect.

does our statements are supposed to reflect national interest ?

Man, these racist indians should be the last ones talking sh!t about China.

I can post some very disgusting facts about india and indians, but i already have enough infractions.

She is an Indian citizen. So pls spare us the BS.

My friend u r correct, indians are foookec up on this issue...india is Italian colony.

Buddha was born in Nepal! agreed.But Buddhism originated in INDIA,and thats the most important thing.

She is an Indian citizen. So pls spare us the BS.

Any proof?
Which can not be debnked forthwith?
She has billions in off shore accounts...indians are fooked up...
Has she renounced her Italian citizenship?
Any affidavit or proof from Italina gov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom