What's new

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rich coming from you. :rofl:

The most powerful person in Iran, is an Iranian Muslim.

The most powerful person in China, is a Chinese Atheist.

The most powerful person in INDIA.... is a White Catholic (Sonia).

Den Xiopings Grandson has US Citizenship.

Also The Same Athiest Call Hongkongers as Dogs. :lol:

Den Xiopings Grandson has US Citizenship.

Also The Same Athiest Call Hongkongers as Dogs. :lol:

The average income in Hong Kong is THIRTY times higher than in any Indian city.

Even a janitor in HK has more economic worth than 30 Indians. :azn:

Man, these racist indians should be the last ones talking sh!t about China.

I can post some very disgusting facts about india and indians, but i already have enough infractions.

so in essence, it is the fear of consequences, not really a moral decision on your part

seems u are taking ur history lessons from pakistanis...... persia was a superpower in past ..... so was india..... and coming to present.... u are nowhere close to being a superpower neither is india..... but certainly a bigger power than iran.... and what future holds ..... neither i can predict nor u.

India was never a power it was invaded and controlled. You should also come and take history lessons from Pakistan. And dont forget to tell us when you become super power again.

The average income in Hong Kong is THIRTY times higher than in any Indian city.

Even a janitor in HK has more economic worth than 30 Indians. :azn:

You are clutching at straws here fellow.

after 1947 india became a country so try your luck now.

Buddy, we all know how Indians live. More poverty and starvation than the entire continent of Africa.

That is some grand delusion. Indians think they are the top of the world, when in fact they are at the VERY bottom. :wave:

yes and chinese boys here are the epitome of cultured decency :tup:

f*ck that.Next time I get to my college,I am gonna beat up all the chinis in there.

In Singapore, a country with an ethnic Chinese majority?

I DARE you to do it. And film it too, so we get to see what Australia v2.0 looks like. :lol:

Buddy, we all know how Indians live. More poverty and starvation than the entire continent of Africa.

That is some grand delusion. Indians think they are the top of the world, when in fact they are at the VERY bottom. :wave:

Post 138 was also an eye opener too.

Her election.

Has there been a clear evidence that she Is NOT a Italian citizen?
Even rehman malik and others in Pakistan hv dual citizenship, does it mean they are legally right?
pakistan supreme court has invalidated their position....
What we need is the same thing happening in India....which is not happening...

india is after China on PP parity GDP basis as recognised, India just surpassed Japan.
What are u talking abt?
And PPP factor is UNO recognised....

india is after China on PP parity GDP basis as recognised, India just surpassed Japan.
What are u talking abt?

According to the IMF itself... PPP should NOT be used for international comparisons.

"The IMF considers that GDP in purchase-power-parity (PPP) terms is NOT the most appropriate measure for comparing the relative size of countries to the global economy, because PPP price levels are influenced by non-traded services, which are more relevant domestically than globally," the IMF said.

"The Fund believes that GDP at market rates is a more relevant comparison."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/BUSINESS/04/26/us.china.economy/index.html

So Nominal GDP is the correct thing to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom