What's new

World University Rankings 2024: China creeps closer to top 10

Those studying in chinese universities are third class students who have money to throw in name of medical or engineering degree, they are not qualified to get admission in good Indian colleges .
So, you think Chinese university standards are lower than Indian ones, lol ? China should stop giving easy access to Indian and other foreign students in Chinese institutions, all together ban Indian students.

sounds like BS ranking - I searched Pakistan and Qaid-e-azam university alongside University of Mardan showed up
https://www.timeshighereducation.co...ns/PAK/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

No NUST, LUMS or IBA
@_NOBODY_
These rankings never make sense to me. Quaid-e-Azam university is straight up dogsh*t compared to universities like NUST, GIKI and LUMS. Quaid-e-Azam university focuses on ethnic politics on campus instead of focusing on academics. These rankings also mention CUST lmao. CUST is the ultra shitty version of my university, UCP. How the hell is CUST mentioned in these rankings and UCP isn't lol. And the University of Mardan lmao. The vast majority of pakistanis don't even know that this institute exists lmao.

So, you think Chinese university standards are lower than Indian ones, lol ? China should stop giving easy access to Indian and other foreign students in Chinese institutions, all together ban Indian students.
I am not degrading good chinese universities which rank high, I am talking about those universities which are cheating those students who want a foreign degree because they are not able to get in admission in good university back home. Even there are low quality colleges are there in canada , US too , students are given admission showing them rosy pictures, but after landing in canada many students came to know that they were duped by false promises .

I am not degrading good chinese universities which rank high, I am talking about those universities which are cheating those students who want a foreign degree because they are not able to get in admission in good university back home. Even there are low quality colleges are there in canada , US too , students are given admission showing them rosy pictures, but after landing in canada many students came to know that they were duped by false promises .
Chinese universities are lowering their admission reqs for foreign students as we know and that's wrong. All Chinese universities are funded and administered by the Chinese gov, so there is not such big discrepancies as you find say in some US universities, so don't blame on Chinese universities, they are much better than your Indian ones. Indian students shouldn't be applying and going to Chinese universities in the first place, go somewhere else.

Chinese universities are lowering their admission reqs for foreign students as we know and that's wrong. All Chinese universities are funded and administered by the Chinese gov, so there is not such big discrepancies as you find say in some US universities, so don't blame on Chinese universities, they are much better than your Indian ones. Indian students shouldn't be applying and going to Chinese universities in the first place, go somewhere else.
Only those students go to china who are unable to get admission in good Indian university , china is third or fourth option after US , Europe ,

Only those students go to china who are unable to get admission in good Indian university , china is third or fourth option after US , Europe ,
Again, Indian students should go somewhere else, not China.

Again, Indian students should go somewhere else, not China.
Only students whose parents have spare money send their good for nothing children for education in china, these students have good fortune back home , they return to India with good oversease exposure and start their own business .

Those western ranking agencies are blatantly biased against non English speaking countries, Tsinghua and Peking universities are at least the top 5 in the world.

Tsinghua definitely is, not too sure about Peking.

Only students whose parents have spare money send their good for nothing children for education in china, these students have good fortune back home , they return to India with good oversease exposure and start their own business .
Parents with money sends their kids to UK, Canada or Australia, as their selection criteria is only IELTS/TOEFL.

Tsinghua definitely is, not too sure about Peking.
Even western rankings agencies can't dismiss Tsinghua all together

According to the U.S.News Best Global Universities Rankings for Subject 2022, Tsinghua University has 14 subjects ranked within top 10: Engineering (1st), Computer Science (1st), Chemical Engineering (1st), Electrical and Electronic Engineering (1st), Energy and Fuels (1st), Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2nd), Physical Chemistry (2nd), Civil Engineering (3rd), Materials Science (3rd), Condensed Matter Physics (3rd), Mechanical Engineering (4th), Chemistry (4th), Physics (9th) and Environment/Ecology (10th).

EHkNyRvUwAA_uRx.jpg

微信图片_20230823031219.png

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023

China ranks its universities only. China is not like the hegemonic US that always likes to rate or rule the world and interferes in others' affairs. Biased ranking by US and UK is a fact.

The problem is not that CCP doesn't release its ranking. The problem is that no one trusts a single man dictatorship. Anything coming from there will be tainted because the institution will have CCP commissar overseeing the process.

The problem is not that CCP doesn't release its ranking. The problem is that no one trusts a single man dictatorship. Anything coming from there will be tainted because the institution will have CCP commissar overseeing the process.
So, US gov doesn't overlook their universities, lol.

So, US gov doesn't overlook their universities, lol.
I still wonder where this guy is from , he refuses to reveal it, it's a very strange behavior, I don't remember anyone else in PDF refusing to recognize their origin.

Even western rankings agencies can't dismiss Tsinghua all together

According to the U.S.News Best Global Universities Rankings for Subject 2022, Tsinghua University has 14 subjects ranked within top 10: Engineering (1st), Computer Science (1st), Chemical Engineering (1st), Electrical and Electronic Engineering (1st), Energy and Fuels (1st), Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2nd), Physical Chemistry (2nd), Civil Engineering (3rd), Materials Science (3rd), Condensed Matter Physics (3rd), Mechanical Engineering (4th), Chemistry (4th), Physics (9th) and Environment/Ecology (10th).

EHkNyRvUwAA_uRx.jpg

微信图片_20230823031219.png

Last edited: Aug 23, 2023
China will be number one if there is any Reverse Engineering University.

I still wonder where this guy is from , he refuses to reveal it, it's a very strange behavior, I don't remember anyone else in PDF refusing to recognize their origin.
He seems to be mixture of anglo saxon plus east south asia

Back
Top Bottom