What's new

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a clear evidence that she Is NOT a Italian citizen?
Even rehman malik and others in Pakistan hv dual citizenship, does it mean they are legally right?
pakistan supreme court has invalidated their position....
What we need is the same thing happening in India....which is not happening...

If she was an Italian citizen, her nomination papers would have rejected as India does not allow double citizenship. Anyways please stop with this 'foreigner' propaganda. If Indian Americans like Bobby Jindal & Nikki Haley can attain top positions in US and I and you can be very proud of it why can't we extend that courtesy to Sonia Gandhi.

PS: I am not a Congressi.

Sure biyatch.I have absolutely nothing to lose.The closest I have to a friend in Singapore is a Pakistani guy and I can bet my balls that he will not back out....we all single dudes here...bring on your ******* skirts

OK. Go and do it, then bring the video here so we can all see Australia v2.0. :lol:

We'll be waiting. :azn:

Here comes another Chinese slave. LOL, Go on slave, the nude Pakistani Cheerleader for Chinese trolling. :rofl:

This thread has become a complete troll orgy. Indian's don't phuck them anymore.

Hey Bro!! I advise you not to post such comments.Specially the 'slave' and 'nude' parts.You might be very close to be awarded with an infraction.
Such comments are only reserved for pakistani and chinese members on this forum under special category.

If she was an Italian citizen, her nomination papers would have rejected as India does not allow double citizenship. Anyways please stop with this 'foreigner' propaganda. If Indian Americans like Bobby Jindal & Nikki Haley can attain top positions in US and I and you can be very proud of it why can't we extend that courtesy to Sonia Gandhi.

PS: I am not a Congressi.
Who cares if you are congressi are not....
Facts always stand tall.

Now as for her filing papers correctely....
She has lost her crediblity anywAy....
Welcome to [url]www.Janata Party.org[/url]
Refute me above please....
And as it is, she has billions in off shore accounts....why has nobody spoken legally abt her?
How many chinese have that blatantly?

Who cares if you are congressi are not....
Facts always stand tall.

Now as for her filing papers correctely....
She has lost her crediblity anywAy....
Welcome to [url]www.Janata Party.org[/url]
Refute me above please....
And as it is, she has billions in off shore accounts....why has nobody spoken legally abt her?
How many chinese have that blatantly?

Change the Govt and let them investigate.

I don't understand how UK comes at no 3, a falling economy, military reducing in large numbers....

How did you get that I agreed to do anything?

You (gandhi) said you were going to beat up some chinis in your college in Singapore. :lol:

I dared you to do it and film it, so we could all watch Australia v2.0.

You then said "sure, I have nothing to lose", and you said your friend would not back out either.

So go on and do it, then come back and show us the video. We are waiting. :D

Or is this the typical Indian boasting, like when they say 36% of NASA employees are Indians?

What problem does Persian god king have with India now ?

Racism towards Indians on this forum has crossed all limits now . And coming from an Iranian is even more surprising . Anyway i just hope this member is not representative of Iranians in general .

You (gandhi) said you were going to beat up some chinis in your college in Singapore. :lol:

I dared you to do it and film it, so we could all watch Australia v2.0.

You then said "sure, I have nothing to lose", and you said your friend would not back out either.

So go on and do it, then come back and show us the video. We are waiting. :D

Or is this the typical Indian boasting, like when they say 36% of NASA employees are Indians?

That is supposed to be a feat...?As in India,chinis account as ladies everywhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom