What's new

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...? What do chini shopkeepers have to do with my existence?unless they break my buttons of course...then it is on friggin noodles

LOL, Indians talking smack about noodles while living in a country with a majority Chinese population (Singapore). If you had the guts to say that to the REAL Singaporeans, they would have kicked your face in, just like the Indian you are. :lol:

LOL, bragging about nukes, isn't that what you Indians always accuse the Pakistanis of doing? :lol:
So just reminding him that when he talks about India being disintegrated, better prepare the ABM shields also.

middle eastern countries include bahrain,cyprus,gaza strip,egypt,iran,iraq,israel,saudi arabia,turkey ,uae and many

in which possible way iran has greater military and political strength than israel,turkey and saudi arabia. ?

LOL, Indians talking smack about noodles while living in a country with a majority Chinese population (Singapore). If you had the guts to say that to the REAL Singaporeans, they would have kicked your face in, just like the Indian you are. :lol:

If you have the guts to say in face the venom that you spew in this forum at a REAL Indian's face, you will disappear from this world.

Iranians like Turks Bend Their A*s 5 Times a Day Worshipping Arabs. Persian Civilization is Lost Long Time Back. Today's Iranians are Nothing But Cultural Slaves of Arabs. They also Use Arabic Script and Worship Arab's God. :lol:

Then what do you call India, a country that is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia?

--------------------

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Then what do you call India, a country that is ruled by a white European waitress called Sonia?

And you call your fellow Chinese as 'Locusts'.

it is better than worshipping cows and drinking their urine.
anyway most Iranians here like me are not even religious.

Here only? The rest of the country is fanatic to the core.

If you have the guts to say in face the venom that you spew in this forum at a REAL Indian's face, you will disappear from this world.

LOL, have you seen the Indians in HK? They are South Indians like you, and they don't dare talk any **** at all, otherwise they would be cut open by the Triads.

If you don't believe it, come over here and see. I'd love to film it as well. :azn:

I passed out and got my offer letter while in India.I still get to live here and only go to Singapore only for client meetings.....

Not that I need to explain all this to a noodle....they have this shopkeeper mentality they can't get away from.

LOL, have you seen the Indians in HK? They are South Indians like you, and they don't dare talk any **** at all, otherwise they would be cut open by the Triads.

If you don't believe it, come over here and see. I'd love to film it as well. :azn:

And in another thread that you said that Triads never attack a foreigner as its bad for business.... Make up your mind fellow.

Also the Indians don't talk back, bcs they don't want any trouble and loose their visa. Give them citizenship & watch.

Also the Indians don't talk back, bcs they don't want any trouble and loose their visa. Give them citizenship & watch.

Indians don't talk back because they don't have the guts. :lol:

I have talked to plenty of Indians here in HK, and all they do is stare at their feet if any argument comes up.

Pakistanis beat them up all over the world, especially the South Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom