What's new

Who needs hospitals when we gave you metro , roads , bridges ? Nashukari awam -

Imran Khan has no relation to all this Azad Pashtunistan bullshit which is mostly spewed by Afghanistan and an ideology held by some in the ANP NOT PTI just as MQM was a bastion for Syed Jamaluddin who wanted to create an independent Jinnahpur.

This is a troll attack as this is no discussion on Pashtunistan.
Save your energy and leave the troll destruction to me. He's run away from this thread because of post #41, just like he did from here, here, here, here, here, here and here. He'll return to pollute some other thread shortly.
Typical delusional troll.

Imran Khan has no relation to all this Azad Pashtunistan bullshit which is mostly spewed by Afghanistan and an ideology held by some in the ANP NOT PTI just as MQM was a bastion for Syed Jamaluddin who wanted to create an independent Jinnahpur.

This is a troll attack as this is no discussion on Pashtunistan.

How is this a troll attack? When you have a thread open on Pakistan PTI, IK and related issues, someone providing their view point backed up by evidence is troll attack?
How about you provide me some proof of this being a troll attack. For example, a proof where IK totally denied his sympathy for Taliban (Pashtun fractions inside of Talibans)? Or someone from your senior military command saying this isn't proven that IK and his gang is NOT up to taking these protests eventually to the next level and once people die, make this a Pashtunistan issue?

So far, the elected government has been smart about not using force. IK's agenda was that force will be used and his Pashtun-Taliban people and it will literally turn into a small militia type conflict. You, I and everyone's dog knows that inside his gatherings, there are taliban-fractions supporting him.

They never said burn down the place and they never said we'll drag the PM by his hair out. I have addressed these same lies from you many times in many different threads, but being the shameless liar that you are, you continue to repeat them.

PMLN's punjab police was responsible for the deaths. and MIND YOU, PTI's protests have not killed as many people in over 120 days as PMLN's mafia police killed in one day, in model town, for absolutely no reason.

How about I ask the readers here. Can the readers who've watched IK's speeches please attest to this IK's lying propagandists remarks? He says IK or Sheikh Rashid had never said to burn down anything or "dragging the rulers out of their homes". Here, I'll let you have a proof:

‘Jallao, Gherao and Maaro’, Sh Rasheed tells PTI supporters - thenews.com.pk

Here, he threatens to "shut down" the entire country like hid Dad made it. Look at this crap! You call this threatening, abusive behavior leadership?? Leaders don't bring negativity, they show progress with their actions and promote peace. Not try to talibanize the younger generation so you can build a separate country!

Imran Khan threatens to 'shut down' Pakistan by Dec 16 - Hindustan Times

You and your mob is a violent shameless group of people who have no respect for the country you live in. Because you want a separate country for your people. Constant lying about everything doesn't make the reality go away.

If the government had ordered any Police attack beyond the tear gas shelling, it would've fallen into the hand of IK. By now, you would've seen hundreds killed across the country as IK's people who came in from the KPK had Taliban fractions in them (and still do). Your military knows it, the intelligence and the interior ministry had published a bulletin right before the attacks on the parliament had happened.

You should be shameful of yourself. The guy you follow to a level that's pure stupidity, has threatened your country's integrity and he abuses this country through violence like it was purchased in a sale. People like these, don't belong to a government clerk / desk job. Let alone, having a membership of the national assembly, playing to be a fake leader and trying to create a new country for his people through violence!

@TankMan , @mr42O ,
@Donatello

U are saying that about a leader who has support in most of Pakistan unlike Noora who only can win in punjab and that to with rigging.

Here's the update: the Military's put its foot down. Now, IK is about to Withdraw from ALL protests WITHOUT any PM resigning, shutting down Pakistan or anything like that.

It took the military a while to figure out what was the real agenda (Pashtunistan). So soon, you'll hear IK packing his bags from these sit ins with majority of his demand NOT met because now there is boots in his rear!!!

This was how it was going to end. Now he can proceed with the democratic way.....BACK to the Law: the Supreme Court, the Election Commissions and all!!!!

backed up by evidence
A blog post and a wikipedia article do not constitute evidence.

So far, the elected government has been smart about not using force
Yes, they only killed about thirty people till now. How smart of them.
Can the readers who've watched IK's speeches please attest to this IK's lying propagandists remarks?
IK never said it.
By 'they', I was referring to PTI - the link you gave said:
''Awami Muslim League (AML) (i.e not PTI) President Sheikh Rashid Ahmed.....''
Plus, this is from TheNews, part of the Jang/Geo group. The statement is most likely taken out of context.
You don't consider ARY to be credible - why should I consider Geo/Jang to be credible in this context?

You call this threatening, abusive behavior leadership??
Oh this is nothing my ignorant friend, have a look at what PMLN used to do and continues to do:
When compared to every other Pakistani politician, IK's leadership is wonderful.
they show progress with their actions and promote peace.
True, exactly like Imran Khan did and continues to do.
1) Power Generation & New Dams

1. South Asian News Agency | Federal govt assures KPK govt of cooperation to start 25,000 megawatt hydel power projects in KPK
  2. CM Pervez Khattak approved 100 Crore for Kehala small dam in Abbotabad
  3. Two micro hydro power plants inaugurated: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government seeks to restart closed projects, says Imran | Business Recorder
  4. KPK Govt to start work on four energy projects (457 MW total)
  5. Economic ties: Chinese investors to establish 25 hydel power stations in KPK
  6. Imran Khan inaugurated micro hydroelectric power plant in KPK |
  7. Dunya News: Pakistan:p:ak-French hydropower project inaugurated in KPK...
  8. France provides 61mn euros to Pakistan for two hydropower projects (775 MW total)
  9. Galaxy Technologies to invest $2 Billion in Hydro projects in KPK (1000 MW)
  10. K-P govt approves extensive energy plan – The Express Tribune (A total of 365 small hydro projects all over KPK, with 80% funds to be provided by KP govt. 25,760MW will be generated in next 10 years, costing Rs10.38 trillion)
  11. Imran Khan announces 350 small dams all over KPK
  12. 17.4 megawatt Gomal Zam Dam project starts power generation
  13. 24MW hydropower project to bring progress to Mansehra - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

2) Police, Justis (Law & Order):

1. People can now file FIR online in KPK
  2. KP women to get police help through SMS - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. KP police raise Special Combat Unit
  4. Robot comes to the rescue: Bomb defused in Peshawar – The Express Tribune
  5. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police use modern technology - Central Asia Online
  6. KPK police get latest SIM technology to trace stolen vehicles | Pakistan Today
  7. State-of-the-art: Police to be equipped with mobile phone tracking – The Express Tribune
  8. KPK announces its own secret intelligence agency
  9. ‘Justice on Wheels’: Mobile court all set to deliver prompt justice – The Express Tribune
  10. Talking about a resolution: City gets its first Dispute Resolution Council – The Express Tribune
  11. KPK right to information ordinance 2013 | keeping Gov's Accountable | KPK Government Achievements
  12. E-Citizens Grievance Redressal System — a unique justice system implemented in KPK

3) Health:

1. PTI govt would install Robot Surgery machines in the tertiary hospitals, Minister | Pakistan News
  2. ‘Sehat Ka Insaf’ a complete health package for KP children - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (11 rounds completed so far, with around 5 - 7 Lac kids being vaccinated in each round)
  3. Drop by drop, Sehat ka Insaf fights crippling disease – The Express Tribune
  4. Imran Khan Announced to Establish a Foundation Under KPK Govt. For Orphans, Widows and Disabled Persons
  5. http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...n-for-welfare-of-disabled-persons-imran-khan/
  6. Result of successful Anti-Polio Drive, for the first time in history no polio virus found from Peshawar. PPP in Sindh acknowledges KPK's drive and looks to copy it in Sindh.
4) Education:

1. EDUCATION EMERGENCY DECLARED IN Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - 15 Lakh New Enrollments Target, Scholarship for Female Students from Class 1 to 10th
  2. Education becoming Educated in KPK
  3. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launch School Enrollment Drive (September 10, 2013)
  4. KP sets 1.8m target for school enrolment - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. BBC Report on KPK Drive for Education
  6. KPK enrolment drive gets record response
  7. KPK GOVERNMENT LAUNCHES TAMEER-E-SCHOOL PROGRAM | STUDY SOLUTIONS FOR ALL
  8. KPK: 80,000 kanal land purchased for education city.
  9. KPK education city attracts international universities
  10. Foreign credentials: International universities show keen interest in K-P Education City – The Express Tribune
  11. KP government expedites efforts to set up Education City - thenews.com.pk
  12. KPK: Real change. Uniform education system in KPK. | Tune.pk
  13. Introducing uniform education system in KPK, a feather in PTI’s cap
  14. KPK Govt. Decided To Set English Language as the Medium of Education in Schools
  15. K-P to have technical university – The Express Tribune

5) Anti Corruption:

1. KP Ehtesab Commission at hand as assembly passes bill - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  2. KPK Accountability Commission set up
  3. PTI expels QWP from KPK coalition over ‘corruption’
  4. News from KPK where being a patwari is no longer fun - Zameen Blog
  5. How independent are the police in KPK - thenews.com.pk
  6. KPK is the Only Province where is No Political Interference in Police - IG Nasir Durrani
  7. Caught in the act: K-P to fight corruption with Ehtesab courts – The Express Tribune

6) Economy & Development:

1. Rs1.4b plan prepared for two industrial estates - thenews.com.pk
  2. Rs19.6 billion projects approved - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  3. Feasibility process for Rapid Mass Transit System initiated - thenews.com.pk
  4. Speedy work on Peshawar mass transit system ordered - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  5. 3 provinces fail to achieve NFC target - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Only KPK achieves NFC targets)
  6. KP to have industrial estate management - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  7. KP takes its industrial roadshow to Dubai, London - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
  8. Workers of the world: Province to have four new industrial zones – The Express Tribune
  9. Fresh start: K-P set to rebuild ‘City of Flowers’ – The Express Tribune
  10. KPK provincial tax collection increased by 216%
  11. ADB promises support for mega projects - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (Asian Development Bank to help mega projects)
  12. PTI govt surpasses previous rulers in getting foreign contribution - thenews.com.pk

If the government had ordered any Police attack beyond the tear gas shelling, it would've fallen into the hand of IK. By now, you would've seen hundreds killed across the country as IK's people who came in from the KPK had Taliban fractions in them (and still do).
The fact that there were plenty of attacks beyond teat gas, including straight automatic firing at the crowd, proves that this is a lie
he intelligence and the interior ministry had published a bulletin right before the attacks on the parliament had happened.
Link to this bulletin? Or is it one of those magical sources that don't seem to exist anywhere outside your head?
You should be shameful of yourself.
Says the guy who has lied dozens upon dozens of times, changed his statements dozens of times, shown sheer hypocrisy an equal amount of times and continues to defend a political entity so corrupt it was willing to murder fourteen people to intimidate its opposition.

I guess the FIR filed against IK has started to actually work. Here's the latest update. You may hear this (or part of it, the clean version) in your media soon:

The Military's put its foot down. Now, IK is about to Withdraw from ALL protests WITHOUT any PM resigning, shutting down Pakistan or anything like that.

It took the military a while to figure out what was the real agenda (Pashtunistan). So soon, you'll hear IK packing his bags from these sit ins with majority of his demand NOT met because now there is boots in his rear!!!

This was how it was going to end. Now he can proceed with the democratic way.....BACK to the Law: the Supreme Court, the Election Commissions and all!!!!

I guess the FIR filed against IK has started to actually work. Here's the latest update. You may hear this (or part of it, the clean version) in your media soon
How typical of a liar like you - you couldn't challenge any of the almost fifty links there in @Jazzbot 's list, so you targeted the weakest one.
The Military's put its foot down. Now, IK is about to Withdraw from ALL protests WITHOUT any PM resigning, shutting down Pakistan or anything like that.
Bullsh!t.
More bullsh!t.
The Supreme court, Election Commission and Parliament resulted in nothing more than stay orders. Your agenda is clear - you don't want justice for Pakistan. You would burn if corruption in Pakistan would be challenged.

You make fun of IK, and I quote, ''So IK's becoming a prophet now!!!'', while you yourself spread such baseless prophecies. You are a grade one hypocrite - this is the very definition of hypocrisy. And you lecture us with that stupid self-righteous garbage. You demanded papers from the supreme court for me - anything less, for you, was not proof. And I gave you those papers - no comments on that eh? But when you wanted to spread your garbage racist allegations, a freaking blog post was enough!
This is the source you gave me:
Pashtunistan pres
A bloody powerpoint on slideshare! I'd love to see you use this as proof in a court.

Ad what's with your delusions about having 'connections'? Like a twelve year old who believes he's some sort of super spy. And you call IK immature.

I rest my case - answer my posts here, here, here, here, here, here and here, and refute them with facts like I did to every single sentence of yours. I challenge you.

We should be building Universities, Hospitals improving our judicial system from the lowest level.

Why are we building motorways and buses? So stupid.

How typical of a liar like you - you couldn't challenge any of the almost fifty links there in @Jazzbot 's list, so you targeted the weakest one.

More bullsh!t. The Supreme court, Election Commission and Parliament resulted in nothing more than stay orders. Your agenda is clear - you don't want justice for Pakistan. You would burn if corruption in Pakistan would be challenged

Like I said, I think time for this propaganda is over. IK will not be take down anything with his sheer violence based agenda.

Like I said, I think time for this propaganda is over.
Your thinking has no value. If you think something is propaganda, prove it. PROVE IT. Prove it like I have proven your posts to be propaganda. Prove it, like I did when I systematically destroyed your arguments here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

Give me a source.

Accept the challenge - what about you being a 'man'? What about you being a CNN-level debater? What are you afraid of? The same thing PMLN was afraid of when it came to electoral investigation? The fear of being proven a fraud. The fear of being humiliated. The fear of being proven a liar. That is a fear all liars share.

Your thinking has no value. Give me a source.

Accept the challenge - what about you being a 'man'?
What about you being a CNN-level debater? What are you afraid of? The same thing PMLN was afraid of when it came to electoral investigation? The fear of being proven a fraud. The fear of being humiliated. The fear of being proven a liar. That is a fear all liars share.

1) I think I told you, watch how things are about to go down. No NS or the government is about to resign. NS will announce a commission and that's it. IK will shut up as told. He makes more noise or creates violence, he might be in trouble this time around (he should've been sent to Jail for attacking the Parliament, no country allows violence under the umbrella of "right to protest".

2) Unlike IK, I don't lie, I don't have a reason to. I am not supporting anyone on here but the Pakistani public. I don't pay ARY or others (like yourself) to write propaganda. But what I write is definitely accurate, its been proven from time to time. Watch your news and you'll see what I am talking about over the next a couple of days.

I feel like I am talking to a 14 year old kid :)

I think I told you,
The only source you ever gave was some pigeon that flies from the GHQ to you :lol: - i.e not credible at all.
Unlike IK, I don't lie
Oh you do lie my friend, you lie a lot. You lie more in one day than IK would have lied in a lifetime. And now you're lying about your lies too.
I don't pay ARY or others (like yourself) to write propaganda.
Running away from my arguments and associating me to ARY, despite me having nothing to do with ARY - how typical of liars, shoot the messenger and never answer the message.
Watch your news and you'll see what I am talking about over the next a couple of days.
Yes yes, like there was a Civil war on 14th August and IK murdered 50 thousand people and created Pashtunistan... NOT.
I feel like I am talking to a 14 year old kid
Says the guy who believes he has links with the GHQ, speaks eleven languages, is a debater on CNN and is a qualified psychiatrist - all at the same time! Even most fourteen year olds are more mature than that.

But you're still running away from my arguments - keep running. I have already reduced your arguments to the value of a dead rat, but i'd really like to see you try to defend yourself - your lies and your hypocrisy.

Challenge is still valid - answer the arguments I made here, here, here, here, here,here and here.

The only source you ever gave was some pigeon that flies from the GHQ to you :lol: - i.e not credible at all.

Running away from my arguments and associating me to ARY, despite me having nothing to do with ARY

Says the guy who believes he has links with the GHQ, speaks eleven languages, is a debater on CNN and is a qualified psychiatrist - all at the same time! Even most fourteen year olds are more mature than that.

Do you ever read my post before you respond? Or do you just respond so people won't see my post and won't see so many critical points I am making??? That was an old way to counter people's arguments online you know. Readers are smart, can't you see how has the traffic on your threads for IK been disrupted and its virtually nothing left? Its like me and three propagandist including yourself. People have got it. Let is go. IK is about to let it go.

I didn't associate anyone to ARY. I did say its a corrupt TV station, its anchors lie on tv and then apologize in courts, just to make money by blackmailing and to be Information Ministers for the favors they are doing to IK (lying to the nation on camera). Great work IK. Do you have anything based on the word "truth"? Can you guys spell it for me lol?? I doubt this word exists in PTI's dictionary. The word Bullshi*t is listed as "an act of utter honesty with serious face when you talk to your listeners, no matter how lied to they feel about it, you should remember, if you Bullsh*t too much on the same topic, they'll believe you". So this was the dictionary translation in PTI's dictionary for the word Bullsh*t.

You forgot another skill set from my little profile you provided at the end, add the word "Attorney" to it. That completes it? Or may want to add the word General or may be an Athlete too? That should complete a very impressive profile. I may need to run for the office in the future. If IK can pull it off, with your little profile of mine, I should get some public office almost by default !

By the way, the birdie told me today that IK's about to make "peace" with NS. Otherwise, he'll be in trouble. NS might announce a basic commission, but that's it. IK's got NO room to maneuver. If more person get killed and his rear will be booted out of politics. NS or his team won't resign due to IK's demands. Not going to happen. Heavy boots went from Mangla Corps flew into Islamabad on one of the MI-17's. And then went to Bini Gala in a Black Sedan. The combination of Black Sedan and Khakhi clothes is considered the highest authority by many. Don't you have a saying in Pakistan about triple A's? (Allah, Army and America?). Well seems like all three are now against IK from what I can tell.

Good lord, the level of Bull here is too damn high. Allow me to educate you.

Right, just what exactly are you saying here? You are making entirely baseless claims here.
Baseless claim 1: ''Pakistanis are channeling money into 'Pashtunistan'.''
Baseless claim 2: ''The Army issued an immediate order to monitor Pakistanis coming from the UK, Europe, Middle East and 'other places' (the whole world basically)''
Baseless claim 3: ''Balochistan will separate as a part of Pashtunistan''.

And you condemn PTI supporters for baseless claims. It's already established how big of a hypocrite you are but for some reason I keep being surprised by your exponentially increasing hypocrisy.

There is nothing in Pakistani news to indicate any 'pashtunistan'. Of course, you'll point to Imran Khan, but he's clearly not interested in any pashtunistan. He has been working for ethnic and sectarian unity for a long time now. It is illogical to say that he wants divisions based on ethnic lines because if that is true then he has spent decades undermining himself.
Imran calls upon ethnic communities to unite - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Here to unite communities, Imran Khan tells Karachi gathering - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Imran Khan asks ethnic communities to unite | Business Standard News
PTI wants to unite Pakistan: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

But lets focus on the crux of your posts: A theory that says 'all pashtuns want to murder everyone and build their own country by breaking Pakistan and Afghanistan'. Not only is this incredibly racist and a huge generalization, it is also completely baseless. The article you used as your source, ''Impatient for Pashtunistan'', does not even deal with what you're trying to say here. It talks about the FATA-Durand Line area, Green on Blue attacks in Afghanistan and then tries to blow it out of proportion to antagonize Pashtuns and Pakistanis entirely, as is typical of Western propagandist media that strives to create fear among its public to provide support for their imperialist military adventures.

But anyways, more on the baselessness of these claims.
1) No such idea exists in KPK - the province is an integral part of Pakistan and is constantly combating terrorism and striving for development. There would be zero public support for any 'Pashtunistan' in KPK, which incidentally is where the overwhelming majority of Pakistan's pashtun population resides.

Any Pashtun nationalist sentiment has been limited to a simple demand for a name change, which, despite not being a very big deal, was accepted and the province is now called KhyberPakhtunkhwah as opposed to NWFP. Aside from that, there has been no recent support or even indication of Pashtun nationalism.
From NWFP to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa – The Express Tribune
Also, the ANP, the leading party when it came to Pashtun nationalism, was kicked out in the 2013 elections.

2) There is absolutely no basis indicating that there is any political organization actively or (even passively) working towards any such goal. Absolutely none. Illuminati theories have more basis than this.

3) There is no funding coming from expatriates or state (or non-state) actors abroad. There is no 'huge support from overseas'. Again, the closest you have here is the PTI, which has absolutely nothing to do with this. The only basis you have for this is that IK's last name is 'Khan', thus he is a Taliban which again is an extremely racist generalization.

The racism and lies you are spreading here are appalling. All of what you have written? That is called racism. You clearly have some sort of hatred for Pashtuns in particular, which is to be expected from a typical self-righteous and 'holier than thou' hypocrite like you.
And, just for the record, I am a Punjabi. Pure Lahori Punjabi. I don't care if someone is Pashtun or Muhajir or Balochi or Sindhi, If he is right I support him, if he's wrong I oppose him. I don't fall for all the fear mongering,victimization, antagonization and division people like you spread, and neither does a good portion of Pakistan's population.

But I won't be surprised if you bring up some racist Punjabistan theory next, that's just the way you are. You can't argue with facts, you can't argue with the opinions based on those facts, so all you have is lies, race/ethnicity and more lies.
i am dumbfounded. i can't believe you actually took the time and liberty to respond to that guy's retarded conspiracy theories! just ignore him man.... he's probably an indian troll or something. his views are not worth taking seriously. in fact i use them to lighten up my mood and get a good hearty laugh everytime i read his posts xD

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why do you care if the current Pakistan has hospitals or metro? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts.

And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and the Pashtunistan will be born.....so why not just wait and build the best education system, hospitals and all in the Pashtunistan? Why play with millions of innocent people's lives, their imagination and attack the parliament of Pakistan (sign of starting the war from the fundamentals of its roots)???
Why put millions of lives at risk in Punjab to eventually create a Punjabi and Pashtun can't live together so let's justify Pashtunistan??? Why lie and hide the real agenda to create a Pashtun country under the disguise of "let's change the system"??? Why start the civil unrest in the country from December.....doing exactly what your foreign masters asked IK to do, to create relevance with the East Pakistan issue in December??

so in your point of view in 1971 East pakistan was separated because of Pashtoons??

Do you ever read my post before you respond? Or do you just respond so people won't see my post and won't see so many critical points I am making??? That was an old way to counter people's arguments online you know. Readers are smart, can't you see how has the traffic on your threads for IK been disrupted and its virtually nothing left? Its like me and three propagandist including yourself. People have got it. Let is go. IK is about to let it go.
Oh I read your posts very well. I read them and discard them like the toilet paper they are.
Your 'critical points' were dissected and destroyed by me months ago. All I need to do is copy and paste my previous responses to your retarded theories, which I have done on this thread, along with here, here, here, here, here,here and here, and you were never able to respond to them.

I didn't associate anyone to ARY.
Then what is this:
I don't pay ARY or others (like yourself) to write propaganda.
Liar.

Do you have anything based on the word "truth"? Can you guys spell it for me lol?? I doubt this word exists in PTI's dictionary. The word Bullshi*t is listed as "an act of utter honesty with serious face when you talk to your listeners, no matter how lied to they feel about it, you should remember, if you Bullsh*t too much on the same topic, they'll believe you". So this was the dictionary translation in PTI's dictionary for the word Bullsh*t.
Did a cat on LSD just trample your keyboard? Because none of this makes sense.
If you want to know about truth - all my points have been backed by over ten news outlets, NADRA, the ECP and now the Election Tribunals, and, In some cases, papers from the supreme court and High court of both Pakistan and England (referring to the NS corruption case).
You, on the other hand, use a blog post as proof.
You forgot another skill set from my little profile you provided at the end, add the word "Attorney" to it. That completes it? Or may want to add the word General or may be an Athlete too? That should complete a very impressive profile. I may need to run for the office in the future. If IK can pull it off, with your little profile of mine, I should get some public office almost by default !
You, a lawyer?
200[1].gif

Oh and by the way, all of Imran Khan's degrees are real, unless you want to add the Oxford and Bradford Universities, along with BBC and the Independent to that Pashtunistan conspiracy of yours. Oh my God those evil pashtuns are everywhere!
New frontier: Imran Khan takes British degrees to Pakistan - Higher - Education - The Independent
BBC News - Imran Khan resigns as University of Bradford chancellor

By the way, the birdie told me today that IK's about to make "peace" with NS. Otherwise, he'll be in trouble. NS might announce a basic commission, but that's it. IK's got NO room to maneuver. If more person get killed and his rear will be booted out of politics. NS or his team won't resign due to IK's demands. Not going to happen. Heavy boots went from Mangla Corps flew into Islamabad on one of the MI-17's. And then went to Bini Gala in a Black Sedan. The combination of Black Sedan and Khakhi clothes is considered the highest authority by many. Don't you have a saying in Pakistan about triple A's? (Allah, Army and America?). Well seems like all three are now against IK from what I can tell.
'the birdie' dude, get yourself checked - your obsessions and delusions are seriously dangerous for whatever's left of your mental health.
Right, so you have a source in the GHQ that tells you details related to troop movements and intelligence operations and gives you the permission to post all this on an internet forum - how realistic and plausible, that's even more absurd than your 'birdie'. :omghaha:
Oh and make sure you have your birdie take a look at all this here, here, here, here, here,here and here., I'd love to see it respond :lol:

God, my stomach's hurting from the laughing - this is the best comedy I've seen in a long while.

i am dumbfounded. i can't believe you actually took the time and liberty to respond to that guy's retarded conspiracy theories! just ignore him man.... he's probably an indian troll or something. his views are not worth taking seriously. in fact i use them to lighten up my mood and get a good hearty laugh everytime i read his posts xD
I've got a little extended free time on my hands, and this is a seriously entertaining way to spend it. But I feel I should stop now, I may die of laughter :omghaha:.

Back
Top Bottom