What's new

King of the jungle: Armed force part of proposed legislation to guard wildlife in KPK!

How much do you get paid by IK's team to work as a third shift propaganda team??
I don't get paid anything. What's the problem, can't tolerate the fact that people can have different views than you? Do you know that these are all symptoms of schizophrenia? Inability to tolerate criticism, hostility and irrational suspicions. You have them all. Read your own links.
The most common early warning signs of schizophrenia include:
  • Hostility or suspiciousness
  • Odd or irrational statements
  • Extreme reaction to criticism
  • Strange use of words or way of speaking
  • Forgetful; unable to concentrate
  • Deterioration of personal hygiene
  • Flat, expressionless gaze
  • Social withdrawal
  • Inability to cry or express joy
  • Inappropriate laughter or crying
  • Depression
  • Oversleeping or insomnia
Schizophrenia - Symptoms - NHS Choices
Understanding Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, and Early Warning Signs

WHY did the owner of the ARY and your top anchor (sarcasm of course) Lickman, apologized to the court today for false accusations and NOT being able to provide any material proof?
That was not for the rigging allegations. That was about some of the more wild accusations, like when he said two helicopters are taking away Nawaz Sharif's valuables. The rigging allegations are slowly all being proven right.

If there was no rigging, then just answer me one thing: Why did they not open the four constituencies? Even if they lost those 4 seats (like you said many times) it wouldn't have affected the PMLN government. Then what was the harm in just investigating those four constituencies to make IK quiet?

why did they apologize to the court today and accepted the fact that they couldn't back anything up with proofs....it was ALL propaganda.
You're making a huge logical fallacy here. The case was over some things, not everything. It was not 'ALL propaganda', not even close. There was proper proof for almost everything related to rigging, open the 'spoiler' I posted above and have a look for yourself.
Your logical fallacy is composition/division

Lie based campaign with utter bull crap being said from day one.
Yes, yes, it was all so bullcrap that every other media channel reported it too and when it was investigated it was found to be true.. Mubashir Luqman must have used black magic!

Not a single one of the links I have posted in the 'spoiler' tag above is from ARY. Unless Dawn, Samaa, Dunya, NewsOne, NADRA and TheNews are owned by Mubashir Luqman (which I know for a fact they aren't), there is no way you can deny any one of those.

I have facts and you have lies. Who's doing the propaganda here?

Back
Top Bottom