What's new

Who needs hospitals when we gave you metro , roads , bridges ? Nashukari awam -

I am pretty sure you will not come to Pakistan, so stay in US & talk about US issues. Leave Pakistan issues to us, we are here to see them & solve them.

I can see how much you've actually solved them so far. The concept of Pashtunistan wouldn't have strengthened this much had your clan paid attention!

The concept of Pashtunistan wouldn't have strengthened this much had your clan paid attention!
We'd have paid attention to it if it actually existed and was not a racist conspiracy theory spread by a shameless American on the internet.

All I see is you and PMLN being ridiculed.
All of your statements are lies or exaggerations.

You spread racist and baseless conspiracy theories.

It is pretty obvious who is the propagandist here.
And you're telling me to ask people from the GHQ. What is the GHQ, your father's bakery? And what is Pakistan, some bloody cake recipe? You think the GHQ is that open? Bloody delusional liar.

PTI tries to protest for a legitimate and justified reason - ''OMG Extremist terrorist jewish pashtun taliban who will take us to the 15th century!!'' Bloody hypocrite.

All of these are symptoms of Schizophrenic Psychosis, according to the same links you used to diagnose IK. But since your propaganda about him being mentally ill became old, you moved on to the racist Pashtunistan garbage.

I know truth hurts but I think it hurt a bit more to you this time. When someone like you starts to curse at the other person, like the use of "bloody" about a few times, you just know their mental capacity to get into a fact based debate with them. Like leader like follower, when the leader starts everything with a curse or a threat to its opponents, you are doing the SAME. Congrats, you and your leaders have barely pass high school it seems like. Neither one of you can talk without getting angry and threatening or abusive to others. Let me address all bold items as they are:

1) Again, for the nth amount of time, I could care less about PMLN. I stand for peace and stability. Not PMLN. If it was IK in the government and PMLN was doing what IK is doing, I'd still side with IK as it would be for peace, stability and betterment of human lives.

2) Thank you for telling me all of my content is lies and all. In fact, if you go through various threads I've written to, on different topics, you'll often find that what I said months ago, came out to be true. So I don't lie and I write facts. Sorry if they are hurting. I am sure if your IK starts to do positive things, I'll praise him just as much.

3) Where did you see Racism in my posts. You guys are more racist than anyone. I should remind you of the names I've gotten called on here. I am just stating the fact. Who is Pashtunistan for? The Indians aren't naming their country Pashtunistan, the Iranians aren't changing their name to Pashtunistan, the place, like the name suggests, will exist if it ever happens for the Pashtuns. That's a reality. How is that being racist? If someone tells me majority of the blacks came from Africa.....would it be racist? NO, its just a fact. If you pay attention to just a few electric signals coming out of your brain, they'll tell you what I said. Sorry if you feel a factual statement "racial".

4) If I am the "propagandist" here.....what's my purpose? Well, let's see, yes, I am a propagandist. Not for NS, not for IK and not for anyone else. I am a propagandist for Peace, Stability, and for a Prosper Pakistan. Please keep calling me a propagandist as I feel like my "cause" is much bigger in value than some hate, violence mongering mob.

5) GHQ isn't my father's bakery. But its a place that runs your country. Are you jealous that someone is very well connected? Ouch, I smell smoke coming out of your post. Call your British "Fire Brigade", or "Bobies". And yes, a bird flies from GHQ in Pakistan and comes straight to my house in two minutes of an event and tells me all about it. Sorry, the bird can't go to your house as the bird thinks your clan is mean and rude to others and you might kill the little bird through violence.

6) No one said extremist Jewish taliban. Jews are not extremists or talibans. Not sure if your brain shut down when you were typing or the logic wasn't making its way from your brain to your key board.
Second, if you reread that post, I was answering someone. That statements wasn't a single handed, personal statement. Go speak to the original poster on that topic.

7) PTI's legitimate reasons are in my posts, which is no reason. Violence, getting people killed, threatening everyone, their kids, daughters and dogs, and bringing down a huge country (and poor too), isn't ANY justifiable cause.

8) If you remember, I diagnosed IK with Paranoid Bi-Polar I with Rapid Cycling Schizo effective disorder and offered to pay for his treatment all the way so the ordinary Pakistanis don't have to suffer. I will still stand by my offer to take care of the entire hospitals stay for IK. Haldol shots, just a few with once a month maintenance shot would do wonders for this guy. Btw, thanks for remembering my content I wrote on IK's mental health. It was refreshing to see someone remembered it and tried to use it on me. All crazes say I am not crazy, you are. So its ok if you think I am schizophrenic, all patients say that with this disease. You should get a counselor and talk to them about your issues. You got a lot, I can tell by your angry, mad all the times writing style

We'd have paid attention to it if it actually existed and was not a racist conspiracy theory spread by a shameless American on the internet.

If you tell an African that he's black, is that a Fact or a Racist statement? Its a FACT. If you tell a black person (or ME), that majority of the blacks came from Africa...is that a racist statement? Hell no, its a fact.

Similarly, the name (as simple of an example as can be), Pshtunistan, wasn't created for South Indians, or Malaysians or Iranians, it was for the Pashtuns. They future own country. So saying that, is racist? NO, its just a fact. I've also said that Ik doesn't have every single Pashtun's backing, or his crowds would be much bigger. There are many Pashtuns not a part of the Nationalist movement trying to create Pashtunistan. So there is no race or conspiracy theories here. It's a fact. I can post some links and you can see the Flag, National Symbol, future geographical maps and all. These are fact based items. No race. Unlike you, I don't do personals.

1) If these weren't "Pakistanis" who were channeling money from India, Iran and Afghanistan to support the "cause" for Pashtunistan or a separate Baluchistan (eventually an arm of the Pashtunistan), why would your army issue an immediate order to your law enforcement and intelligence agencies to monitor any Pakistanis (families included), coming from the UK, Europe, the Middle East and other certain places???

2) Your bold part about Baluchistan and Pashtunistan being dead beats.....many of your senior military officials once thought the same "dead beat" about the Eastern Pakistani movement. Time proved out how wrong they were.

Plus, if the idea was a dead beat...why do you think the orders as outlined above were issued to begin with? There is a serious threat to the integrity of Pakistan. You should start to watch your own news carefully......

You've asked all the silly questions first and then you've answered those questions very smartly at the end. Let's review your post.

1) So you've justified "what's wrong with the creation of Pashtunistan"? Well, I am not a Pakistani citizen or anything. I think the Pakistani citizens that are reading this, should answer your post as to why would they not want to see their country break. So I am looking forward to the Pakistani nationals stepping up.

2) So on one hand, you are saying I need my meds, on the other hands (see your bold part above), you've answered it. THAT in the bold part above, is my and everyone elses fear. Many supporters of Pashtnistan are actually either Talibans supporters or are on very good terms with them. Just like you said, if Pashtunistan becomes a reality (which a huge group of people is wanting and is supporting the cause from overseas), this "new" country will be taken over by these radicals very quickly (just like you said). There won't be any control over this situation and more extremism will start to spread very quickly.

I'd rather see Pakistan in one piece and Pakistani Army ensuring integrity and safety of this country AND clearing it up from all extremist / terrorists who've killed many and have destroyed so much inside and outside of Pakistan.
remember me dude and we will talk after these DHARNA s finish

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why do you care if the current Pakistan has hospitals or metro? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts.

And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and the Pashtunistan will be born.....so why not just wait and build the best education system, hospitals and all in the Pashtunistan? Why play with millions of innocent people's lives, their imagination and attack the parliament of Pakistan (sign of starting the war from the fundamentals of its roots)???
Why put millions of lives at risk in Punjab to eventually create a Punjabi and Pashtun can't live together so let's justify Pashtunistan??? Why lie and hide the real agenda to create a Pashtun country under the disguise of "let's change the system"??? Why start the civil unrest in the country from December.....doing exactly what your foreign masters asked IK to do, to create relevance with the East Pakistan issue in December??
Why dont you just leave us rather than poking in the matter you know nothing about living in USA? Have you ever been to Pakistan or is this just your hatred?

Why dont you just leave us rather than poking in the matter you know nothing about living in USA? Have you ever been to Pakistan or is this just your hatred?

Oh I have been to Pakistan a LOT. How is it hatred when I am talking about saving Pakistan, progressing Pakistan and a PEACEFUL Pakistan?
Care to elaborate where Hate comes towards Pakistan in any of my posts? Like I said, I know Pakistani politics, your leaders and greed-ers and the system a LOT more than 95% people on here.But show me where I ever made a hateful comment towards Pakistan. Talking about peace, stability and progress is "hate" to you? Right, so I guess you'd think I'd be talking in Pakistan's favor is I said IK is right (meaning eventually he'll create a Pashtunistan)....and that, to you would be me speaking in favor of Pakistan? You sound like IK right here!

remember me dude and we will talk after these DHARNA s finish

:) the Dharna's are almost done. Unless IK openly commits treason at this point and goes towards Pashtunistan. Your military has met him and the message has been conveyed to shut up. Plus, ALL his supporters from overseas and their financials are under strict scrutiny by the State Bank of Pakistan and other local and international agencies. They want to start monitoring every single person and family visiting from the West or the Middle East to Pakistan. This is how REAL the threat is.
While some of you are too busy trying to call me names, insults and trying to marginalize such a serious topic and issue that your country is facing since 1971.

KPK health sector is far better than Punjab and remember PTI has been in government in just 1.5months unlike kadmeala
U are saying that about a leader who has support in most of Pakistan unlike Noora who only can win in punjab and that to with rigging.

Btw i am from Punjab so no one is buying that shit from u.

1) What "Health Sector".....I hope you know the meaning of the term before you use it. Inadequate Health facilities with sub standards are not a "better" health system because it belongs to your favorite guys' state. This is what I can propaganda out of thin air, without substance. And PLEASE don't post paid journalists articles. You can have those printed for just a couple of hundred dollars worth of bribe in Pakistan. I know all about it.

2) A leader has support from all over Pakistan. YUP, 90% of the "support" is ethnic (going back to my Pashtunistan discussion). He will always have it as the Pashtun community gets out there for him as a cause and they will ALWAYS support another Pashtun. Outside of it, from a crowd of 50,000 people, you have what, 15, 20,000 young people who don't have their head straight yet to see their country is burning? That's not support. That's just a display of little power. Outside of Lahore's gathering that was a while ago, everywhere else, its been 15, 20 to 35,000 people the max. Everyone walks through the security gates and they count people. So if this "support" is ethnic and it is below 10% of the population, he needs to quit damaging the country and let the other 90% majority say who they want to elect to run the country. But he doesn't care about Pakistan's system and he's already declared war with the State of Pakistan by attacking the Parliament, with violence and getting people killed.
In Karachi, his protests were peaceful and orderly. In Punjab, he orders violence. He knows that in Karachi, if his people eff it up, MQM will take straight shots there. So there he is respectful. Where he is given a free hand, he wants to do nothing but violent. Karachi / Sindh doesn't play a role in Pashtunistan. Punjab does and thus, you'll see a chance in his behavior in both of those places.

3) I am not selling shi*it. Whether you are from Punjab or the Moon, it doesn't make a difference. I write with 100% truth behind it and with utmost honesty. You and Your IK obviously lie about everything. So you run with your agenda and I will keep writing the truth.
Right now, the truth is to let's save Pakistan and turn it into a more successful and peaceful state. And sadly, this truth is hurting you and a few a lot on here.

Did you seriously respond to the most critical post of the year with utter air in the brain electing in your post? How about you read the following as a reference and then come back.

Sounds like the reality hit the brain a little bit. You can also find the map, the national symbol and all other details on this. Also, your military just told IK to shu*t the hell up and slow down this drama. They've also put in strict processes in place to follow Dual-Citizens (really Pashtuns traveling to Pakistan) from the UK, and the Middle East as these guys channel money into KPK, Baluchistan and Punjab for funding for terrorism, primarily supporting the Pashtunistan notion. India and Afghanistan send hard cash but their real money and support comes through white channels through foreign-Pakistanis who move a lot of cash in order to "support" IK (similar threat that the US was facing with regards to terrorism and they had put in special process in place for like 14 countries way back when)

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

and you refer to wikipedia as a credible source, wake up bro, your are talking to Pashtun, the things which u r saying just make me laugh and take it as advise from me please don't say such things infront of Pashtuns, you will pay heavy price because they love Pakistan more than their lives, take ur crap away, and post it in some indian forum, not here..

and you refer to wikipedia as a credible source, wake up bro, your are talking to Pashtun, the things which u r saying just make me laugh and take it as advise from me please don't say such things infront of Pashtuns, you will pay heavy price because they love Pakistan more than their lives, take ur crap away, and post it in some indian forum, not here..

1) I gave you more sources than Wikipedia if you cared to look. If you do research, you'll find a lot more.
2) Yes, I know I am talking to a Pashtun, the word "AZADI" is in your avatar under your name :)
3) This "heavy price" threat crap, works for poor people or elsewhere. I think if you look at the "heavy price"......ask Talibans as to what it means. So I rest my case as I don't want to get into a different discussion. These threats like the ones IK issues or you on here and others, you can keep them to yourself. This is a fact based discussion. Not a superior being argument.
4) If you had read my previous posts carefully, I've outlined many times, that IK doesn't have EVERY single Pashtun supporting him to break Pakistan. That is WHY many Pashtuns don't even come out. Otherwise, 100,000 or 200,000 people would be easy in every major city.
That tells you that my argument isn't about giving out a negative image of Pashtuns (I have a few friends with last name Khan's and an employee). So PLEASE, let's focus on the real issue versus side lining it to make the real issue of Pashtunistan go away. Do you have anything productive to write? I am waiting to get into something fact base with you.....

I know truth hurts but I think it hurt a bit more to you this time. When someone like you starts to curse at the other person, like the use of "bloody" about a few times, you just know their mental capacity to get into a fact based debate with them. Like leader like follower, when the leader starts everything with a curse or a threat to its opponents, you are doing the SAME. Congrats, you and your leaders have barely pass high school it seems like. Neither one of you can talk without getting angry and threatening or abusive to others. Let me address all bold items as they are:
After I have provided a sufficient amount of logical and factual reasoning, no amount of curses used by me can invalidate my argument. And you yourself have used abusive and racist language on many occasions, things like 'idiot khan' 'morons' 'terrorists' and so on. Need I quote more?
1) Again, for the nth amount of time, I could care less about PMLN. I stand for peace and stability. Not PMLN. If it was IK in the government and PMLN was doing what IK is doing, I'd still side with IK as it would be for peace, stability and betterment of human lives.
So basically what you're saying is that you'd support whoever is directly murdering people, among many other crimes, as long as he's in power. How wonderful.
And by the way, you do have a lot for PMLN, as was proven by your constant praise for NS, calling him a 'nice guy' and all that. Rings a bell? U-Turn.

2) Thank you for telling me all of my content is lies and all. In fact, if you go through various threads I've written to, on different topics, you'll often find that what I said months ago, came out to be true. So I don't lie and I write facts. Sorry if they are hurting. I am sure if your IK starts to do positive things, I'll praise him just as much.
Most of what you've said has been proven to be lies. None of what you said months ago came out to be true, I don't see any Pashtunistan and I don't see any civil war going on in Pakistan. You are lying, yet again. I've already established your truthfulness in this thread , where I showed you this this:
You said the Dharnay cost 50 Billion Dollars - that was proven a lie. Sit-in caused Rs547bn loss to economy so far: Govt - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (1 USD= approx. 100 PKR)
Now you've jumped down to one billion dollars. And you accuse us of making U-turns.
You said PTI made no human progress. That was proven a lie by all this.
You said there was no rigging. That was proven a lie by all this:
You said Imran Khan never did anything good. That was proven a lie when you yourself said that IK's biggest achievement is Shaukat Khanum hospital.

You said I make statements out of thin air. That was proven false when I backed each and every point I made with facts and links here.

You said there were videos of Imran Khan using abusive language on YouTube. That was proven a lie when I used multiple search terms to find them but couldn't, and you couldn't provide a link either.

You said all my links were from Mubashir Luqman - that was proven false because all my links were from Express Tribune, The News, Geo, Samaa, Dawn and Dunya. None of these has any links with Mubashir Luqman.

You said Nawaz Sharif gave PTI the KPK government. That was proven a lie because PMLN had only 14 seats while PTI had 56.

You said all of PTI's protest was violent. That was proven a lie when I told you that only 1 out of 105 days was violent.

You said everything ARY reported was false - i proved you wrong when I showed you that every other news network, including the BBC, had reported a lot of the stuff ARY did.

You said Imran Khan did not use the parliament or democratic system - that was proven a lie when I showed you that that was exactly what he did for the first 14 months.

You said Pakistan had 70 years of Martial Law. The fact that Pakistan has only existed for 67 Years proved that was a lie.

You said only in Pakistan can an alleged criminal bring revolution. I proved this false here.

I can go on and on.

Where did you see Racism in my posts.
The part where you said all Pashtuns want to kill Punjabis, break our country and form their own Pashtunistan was pretty damn racist, among other things.

You guys are more racist than anyone.
This is a lie. I am not racist, as I have shown by my support for a pashtun while being a punjabi, my social circle which is full of people from different racial backgrounds - but I don't need to explain myself to you. By 'you guys', if you mean PTI, that is false too, as proven by Imran Khan's efforts for unity among ethnic and sectarian communities.

Who is Pashtunistan for? The Indians aren't naming their country Pashtunistan, the Iranians aren't changing their name to Pashtunistan, the place, like the name suggests, will exist if it ever happens for the Pashtuns. That's a reality. How is that being racist?
There is no pashtunistan. You accusing Pashtuns of being part of such a conspiracy is being racist.
If someone tells me majority of the blacks came from Africa.....would it be racist? NO, its just a fact.
If someone told you majority of blacks were theives and drug addicts, that would be racist - same with you saying majority of pashtuns are terrorists and separatists, and no, that is not a fact. A wikipedia link and blog post does not make something a fact.
Earlier on you were asking me for papers from the supreme court to prove NS's corruption but when its your turn to accuse people, such vague sources are enough? More of that hypocrisy I was talking about.
If I am the "propagandist" here.....what's my purpose? Well, let's see, yes, I am a propagandist. Not for NS, not for IK and not for anyone else. I am a propagandist for Peace, Stability, and for a Prosper Pakistan. Please keep calling me a propagandist as I feel like my "cause" is much bigger in value than some hate, violence mongering mob.
Your purpose is spreading racist propaganda theories and bullsh!t, under the guise of peace and democracy, as is typical of you Americans.
You think your pashtunistan garbage is bringing peace and stability? You think your NS, whose party is murdering people on a regular basis, is bringing peace and stability? Your ''cause'', is a delusion. This comes under those symptoms of Schizophrenia I was talking about.
GHQ isn't my father's bakery. But its a place that runs your country. Are you jealous that someone is very well connected? Ouch, I smell smoke coming out of your post. Call your British "Fire Brigade", or "Bobies". And yes, a bird flies from GHQ in Pakistan and comes straight to my house in two minutes of an event and tells me all about it. Sorry, the bird can't go to your house as the bird thinks your clan is mean and rude to others and you might kill the little bird through violence.
Ooohhh ''connections'', yeah right. Someone who has connections doesn't go around showing them off on the internet like some five year old kid.
And that bird part was hilarious. You need to take your meds now, those symptoms are getting really obvious now.
No one said extremist Jewish taliban. Jews are not extremists or talibans. Not sure if your brain shut down when you were typing or the logic wasn't making its way from your brain to your key board.
Second, if you reread that post, I was answering someone. That statements wasn't a single handed, personal statement. Go speak to the original poster on that topic.
Plenty of people have been calling IK a Taliban, including you. Similarly, plenty of people have been calling him a Jew for his connections with the Goldsmith family. So does that make him a Jewish Taliban? Or does that mean he's right because he's upsetting both the extremes, the extreme liberals who call everyone Taliban and the extreme conservatives who call everyone Jews?
PTI's legitimate reasons are in my posts, which is no reason
'no reason' Oh really? Liar.
Electoral Rigging.
Obstruction of Justice - blocking the investigation
Murder and Assault - Model Town incident
Lying to the public, in parliament.
Corruption
Fascism and Violence with peaceful citizens - similar to Ferguson, which is right in your backyard, only with more deaths involved.

All these are legitimate reasons for a protest.

If you remember, I diagnosed IK with Paranoid Bi-Polar I with Rapid Cycling Schizo effective disorder and offered to pay for his treatment all the way so the ordinary Pakistanis don't have to suffer. I will still stand by my offer to take care of the entire hospitals stay for IK. Haldol shots, just a few with once a month maintenance shot would do wonders for this guy. Btw, thanks for remembering my content I wrote on IK's mental health. It was refreshing to see someone remembered it and tried to use it on me. All crazes say I am not crazy, you are. So its ok if you think I am schizophrenic, all patients say that with this disease. You should get a counselor and talk to them about your issues. You got a lot, I can tell by your angry, mad all the times writing style
So now you're a qualified psychiatrist too?
The links you used to diagnose IK are the same I used to diagnose you. ''All crazies say I'm not crazy'', says the crazy while saying he's not crazy.
My mad writing style is because I have very little tolerance for racist hypocritical liars, as does any self respecting and mature person.

If you tell an African that he's black, is that a Fact or a Racist statement? Its a FACT. If you tell a black person (or ME), that majority of the blacks came from Africa...is that a racist statement? Hell no, its a fact.

Similarly, the name (as simple of an example as can be), Pshtunistan, wasn't created for South Indians, or Malaysians or Iranians, it was for the Pashtuns. They future own country. So saying that, is racist? NO, its just a fact. I've also said that Ik doesn't have every single Pashtun's backing, or his crowds would be much bigger. There are many Pashtuns not a part of the Nationalist movement trying to create Pashtunistan. So there is no race or conspiracy theories here. It's a fact. I can post some links and you can see the Flag, National Symbol, future geographical maps and all. These are fact based items. No race. Unlike you, I don't do personals.
You are accusing Pashtuns of being part of a Pashtunistan, simply because they happen to be Pashtuns. That is the very definition of racism.
All of that is a conspiracy theory. None of this is fact based. You are now lying about your lies. How low can one go?
I can post links where you can see that blacks are part of some Reptillian Illuminati led by Obama - they have flags, symbols and maps too. Doesn't make it any more real.
It doesn't help that anyone can sit on a computer and create as many flags and maps he likes - For all we know it could be you posting those things on blogs and wikipedia to back your racist conspiracy theory.

Is there no limit to your shamelessness?

Oh I have been to Pakistan a LOT. How is it hatred when I am talking about saving Pakistan, progressing Pakistan and a PEACEFUL Pakistan?
Care to elaborate where Hate comes towards Pakistan in any of my posts? Like I said, I know Pakistani politics, your leaders and greed-ers and the system a LOT more than 95% people on here.But show me where I ever made a hateful comment towards Pakistan. Talking about peace, stability and progress is "hate" to you? Right, so I guess you'd think I'd be talking in Pakistan's favor is I said IK is right (meaning eventually he'll create a Pashtunistan)....and that, to you would be me speaking in favor of Pakistan? You sound like IK right here!

:) the Dharna's are almost done. Unless IK openly commits treason at this point and goes towards Pashtunistan. Your military has met him and the message has been conveyed to shut up. Plus, ALL his supporters from overseas and their financials are under strict scrutiny by the State Bank of Pakistan and other local and international agencies. They want to start monitoring every single person and family visiting from the West or the Middle East to Pakistan. This is how REAL the threat is.
While some of you are too busy trying to call me names, insults and trying to marginalize such a serious topic and issue that your country is facing since 1971.

1) What "Health Sector".....I hope you know the meaning of the term before you use it. Inadequate Health facilities with sub standards are not a "better" health system because it belongs to your favorite guys' state. This is what I can propaganda out of thin air, without substance. And PLEASE don't post paid journalists articles. You can have those printed for just a couple of hundred dollars worth of bribe in Pakistan. I know all about it.

2) A leader has support from all over Pakistan. YUP, 90% of the "support" is ethnic (going back to my Pashtunistan discussion). He will always have it as the Pashtun community gets out there for him as a cause and they will ALWAYS support another Pashtun. Outside of it, from a crowd of 50,000 people, you have what, 15, 20,000 young people who don't have their head straight yet to see their country is burning? That's not support. That's just a display of little power. Outside of Lahore's gathering that was a while ago, everywhere else, its been 15, 20 to 35,000 people the max. Everyone walks through the security gates and they count people. So if this "support" is ethnic and it is below 10% of the population, he needs to quit damaging the country and let the other 90% majority say who they want to elect to run the country. But he doesn't care about Pakistan's system and he's already declared war with the State of Pakistan by attacking the Parliament, with violence and getting people killed.
In Karachi, his protests were peaceful and orderly. In Punjab, he orders violence. He knows that in Karachi, if his people eff it up, MQM will take straight shots there. So there he is respectful. Where he is given a free hand, he wants to do nothing but violent. Karachi / Sindh doesn't play a role in Pashtunistan. Punjab does and thus, you'll see a chance in his behavior in both of those places.

3) I am not selling shi*it. Whether you are from Punjab or the Moon, it doesn't make a difference. I write with 100% truth behind it and with utmost honesty. You and Your IK obviously lie about everything. So you run with your agenda and I will keep writing the truth.
Right now, the truth is to let's save Pakistan and turn it into a more successful and peaceful state. And sadly, this truth is hurting you and a few a lot on here.

Everything you said here is bullsh!t. Everything. You shameless racist hypocritical liar.

Health sector:
Now I challenge you to provide similar proof and facts for your claims that KPK's healthcare's standards are decreasing. You can't. If you could, you would have replied to me here, here, here, here, here, here and here.

And no, 90% of PTI's support is not ethnic. KPK kicked out the closest thing to a Pashtun-Nationalist party, the ANP, to bring PTI in. That should be enough to prove that, but if you're still not convinced, this survey by Dawn should be enough:

The ethnic vote
Predictably, the highest level of support for the ruling party was pledged by Sindhis, 55 per cent of whom said that they would vote for the PPP in the impending elections.
This was followed by Seraiki-speakers at 46 per cent.
Forty-four per cent of Hindko-speakers said that they intended to vote for the PMLN, closely followed by Punjabis at 43 per cent.
The same proportion of Hindko-speakers – 44 per cent – also expressed an intention to vote for the PTI, indicating a close contest between the two parties (PMLN and PTI) within that particular demographic.
It is worth noting that while 34 per cent of Pakhtuns stated that they would vote for PTI, only 11 per cent expressed the same vis a vis the Awami National Party (ANP).
47 per cent of Baloch said that they would vote for the Balochistan National Party–Mengal.

34 per cent of Pakhtuns stated that they would vote for PTI
That's it, 34%. Not 90%.

2) Yes, I know I am talking to a Pashtun, the word "AZADI" is in your avatar under your name
And then you say you're not racist.

After I have provided a sufficient amount of logical and factual reasoning, no amount of curses used by me can invalidate my argument.

You said the Dharnay cost 50 Billion Dollars - that was proven a lie. Sit-in caused Rs547bn loss to economy so far: Govt - Newspaper - DAWN.COM (1 USD= approx. 100 PKR)

You said there were videos of Imran Khan using abusive language on YouTube.

You said all of PTI's protest was violent. That was proven a lie when I told you that only 1 out of 105 days was violent.

You said everything ARY reported was false
-

You said Imran Khan did not use the parliament or democratic system - that was proven a lie

You said Pakistan had 70 years of Martial Law.

The part where you said all Pashtuns want to kill Punjabis, break our country and form their own Pashtunistan was pretty damn racist
, among other things.

There is no pashtunistan. You accusing Pashtuns of being part of such a conspiracy is being racist.

If someone told you majority of blacks were theives and drug addicts, that would be racist
- same with you saying majority of pashtuns are terrorists and separatists, .

1) PTI protests (and everyone's seen it, there is content on here, where IK and Sheikh were telling people to burn down the place and get justice) and we'll drag the PM by his hair out....etc, etc are ALL negative and violent tactics.

The MOTHER of ALL violence is where a human being gets killed. Here IK got many killed. The MOTHER of all crimes against a State is attacking its Parliament. There is a REASON why India almost went to war with you in 2002 after their Parliament got attacked. Your IK and his people have done that too. MIND YOU, majority of people in that violent clash you call "sit in" were brought in from KPK.

2) I said and it is part of the history, that ARY's Lick-man and his CEO / Owner went to the court and apologized for showing propaganda WITHOUT proof and admitted guilt and ask for forgiveness from the court. That was a month ago. They actually went to ANOTHER COURT yesterday and had to do the same. No proof for anything, just apology to the law when you rear gets pushed into a corner. Lick-man holds printed papers in his hands and lies. He was promised by IK to be the Minister of Information under IK's rule.....and I know him from 2003, probably the most corrupted journalist ever.

3) How did IK use the Parliament for anything? Attacking it is Treason. The fact that an elected member attacked it and STILL refused to resign from it, tells you how deceitful and fraudulent he is. If someone can't respect their OATH, they can't respect anything. Simple is that. He is under treason now, but due to Pashtunistan's related violence, they don't want to arrest him. Same military that backed him up once through some generals, is now trying to close off his shop. You'll see his role minimized in a few days or he'll go entirely crazy asking for the Pashtunistan.

4) I NEVER said Pakistan was under the martial law. I said MAJORITY of the time out of Pakistan's 70 year long life, it was under the martial law. That's a fact. Calculate the years yourself and stop this brain fart.

5) There is ABSOLUTELY a Pashtunistan in the pipes. There is 0 doubt about it. Take a look at the KPK and Baluchistan's nationlist parties yourself, they have been at it for the past decade and since 1998 for obvious reasons, have been getting funding like crazy from your neighbors in all shapes. If you wan to stay in denial like IK's entire campaign, you can carry on. I won't respond as you don't want to open your eyes up and look around. Too blind sided by the brain washing by IK, can't see straight as to how damaging this situation if for your own country.

For the record, and I want you to read it carefully as I wrote it about 10 times before. Not all Pashtuns are a part of this Pashtunistan drama. This is where IK's not getting what he wants. The 1-2 million people in Islamabad and all, were primarily using the ethnic card. Many hundreds of thousands of Pashtuns rejected that call so there is no racism here. The issue here isn't Pakistan loving Pashtuns. The issue is, Pashtuns who support the Pashtunistan's creation. Simple is that and there is no "race" involve here. Its a fact. You can twist it in any way you want to. Truth doesn't change

6) Telling an ethnic or racial population that "majority of you are thieves" is definitely judgmental and racist. But.....no one's saying that about Pashtuns. I have friends that are Pashtuns and they are great people. We are talking about the fraction of Pashtuns that want their own country. Issue is, IK's going about it in a very violent way. I don't think there is anything WRONG with wanting a country, anyone can want their own country. We have people in Texas that still think Texas should be an independent republic.....its their right to think the way they want to. Problem is, the violence that IK brings to the table where innocents are being killed for a SHADOW reason when the real agenda is Pashtunistan's birth. His entire campaign is based on a lie or a reason that's SO SMALL that it doesn't require violence, Parliament of a nation to be attacked, billions lost and innocents killed. That's where the issue is. You are too thick minded to even get my main point and we've been debating for months now!!!

PTI protests (and everyone's seen it, there is content on here, where IK and Sheikh were telling people to burn down the place and get justice) and we'll drag the PM by his hair out....etc, etc are ALL negative and violent tactics.
They never said burn down the place and they never said we'll drag the PM by his hair out. I have addressed these same lies from you many times in many different threads, but being the shameless liar that you are, you continue to repeat them.
The MOTHER of ALL violence is where a human being gets killed. Here IK got many killed. The MOTHER of all crimes against a State is attacking its Parliament. There is a REASON why India almost went to war with you in 2002 after their Parliament got attacked. Your IK and his people have done that too. MIND YOU, majority of people in that violent clash you call "sit in" were brought in from KPK.
PMLN's punjab police was responsible for the deaths. and MIND YOU, PTI's protests have not killed as many people in over 120 days as PMLN's mafia police killed in one day, in model town, for absolutely no reason.
And the parliament was never attacked. Because if it was attacked, around five soldiers with a megaphone wouldn't have been able to defend it with just words, which they did.

I said and it is part of the history, that ARY's Lick-man and his CEO / Owner went to the court and apologized for showing propaganda WITHOUT proof and admitted guilt and ask for forgiveness from the court. That was a month ago. They actually went to ANOTHER COURT yesterday and had to do the same. No proof for anything, just apology to the law when you rear gets pushed into a corner. Lick-man holds printed papers in his hands and lies. He was promised by IK to be the Minister of Information under IK's rule.....and I know him from 2003, probably the most corrupted journalist ever.
Same old lie.
The sources I used were from Dunya, TheNews, Express Tribune, Dawn, Samaa, Express News, Pakistan Today and NewsOne. Not a single one of them had anything to do with Mubashir Luqman or his case.

How did IK use the Parliament for anything?
Like this, for fourteen months before the protests and even after the protests:

PTI wants recount with fingerprint verification in 4 constituencies – The Express Tribune
Published: May 15, 2013 -4 days after the election, 14 months before the protest

Election rigging: Imran Khan presents 2000-page white paper – The Express Tribune
Published: August 21, 2013 - 3 months after the elections, 1 year before the protests.

Imran warns Nawaz of 'tsunami march' if demands not met - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 2 months before the protests

PTI Charter of Demands on Electoral Reforms (May 11, 2014)
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 - 3 Months before the protests started

Imran Khan calls for complete audit of 2013 elections à la Afghan polls – The Express Tribune
Published: July 15, 2014. A month before the protest march.

I NEVER said Pakistan was under the martial law. I said MAJORITY of the time out of Pakistan's 70 year long life, it was under the martial law.
You said,and I quote, ''after 70 years of marshal law....'', obviously you were exaggerating but that doesn't make it any more true.
There is ABSOLUTELY a Pashtunistan in the pipes. There is 0 doubt about it. Take a look at the KPK and Baluchistan's nationlist parties yourself, they have been at it for the past decade and since 1998 for obvious reasons, have been getting funding like crazy from your neighbors in all shapes. If you wan to stay in denial like IK's entire campaign, you can carry on. I won't respond as you don't want to open your eyes up and look around. Too blind sided by the brain washing by IK, can't see straight as to how damaging this situation if for your own country.

For the record, and I want you to read it carefully as I wrote it about 10 times before. Not all Pashtuns are a part of this Pashtunistan drama. This is where IK's not getting what he wants. The 1-2 million people in Islamabad and all, were primarily using the ethnic card. Many hundreds of thousands of Pashtuns rejected that call so there is no racism here. The issue here isn't Pakistan loving Pashtuns. The issue is, Pashtuns who support the Pashtunistan's creation. Simple is that and there is no "race" involve here. Its a fact. You can twist it in any way you want to. Truth doesn't change
Do you have any proof for all of this?
The article you gave said nothing of the sorts and neither did the wikipedia article. The link you gave to 'Pashtunistan pres.' was some school project or something on 'slideshare' by a guy from Arcata,CA, United States, which might as well be you.
It's a bunch of pictures copied from the internet and some simplistic language used to create an 11 page presentation, on Slideshare, which could be made and edited by anyone. Credibility = zero.
And, like I proved in my previous post, no, Imran Khan's support is not based on ethnicity. The figure of his Pashtun support was around 37%, not even close to the 90% figure you pulled out of your backside.

His entire campaign is based on a lie or a reason that's SO SMALL that it doesn't require violence
His campaign is based on facts, that is electoral rigging, which happened. You are such a big hypocrite that my sources proving electoral rigging, which include about ten different media outlets and even reports from NADRA and the ECP, are not enough for you but all you need to prove your garbage allegation is a blog post and vague article.
Shameless liar, shameless hypocrite.

You are too thick minded to even get my main point and we've been debating for months now!!!
Your main point is : ''Don't do anything about electoral rigging because if you do, there will be violence.''
If standing up for your rights is thick-mindedness, i'd gladly be thick minded.
We've been debating for months and every time I dissect and absolutely demolish your pathetically garbage arguments, like I did here, here, here, here, here, here and here and on God knows how many threads; you run away, then return to spread your lies somewhere else.

You never addressed my main argument, which is based on three points:
- There was electoral rigging - proven with facts and sources from almost ten different news outlets and even NADRA and the ECP.
- Imran Khan used the proper legal channels with perfectly reasonable demands for fourteen months and got nothing but stay orders - proven with videos and articles from all of Pakistan's media.
- The protest was justified and peaceful for the most part.

But because you can never argue with those main points, you try to undermine me and Imran Khan by bringing up lies about some Pashtunistan, completely unrelated allegations about IK's past (and for some unfathomable reason, you thought Ashwaria Rai was relevant here) - and then you accuse me of being some 'propaganda shift'.

Your arguments have been too pathetic to describe but I must thank you for all the research you made me do, and I even found those supreme court papers you wanted to prove NS's corruption. So, at the end of the day, I am more convinced and adamant on my own position, so you have strengthened my position instead of weakening it. The fact that you had to bring up such a long series of BS shows you couldn't argue with me directly, thus proving me right.

For your enjoyment, those papers I talked about:
Following documents have been placed before the Supreme Court and National Accountability Bureau (NAB) alleging Nawaz Sharif involvement in $32 millions corruption scandal.

http://nawazsharifscandals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MEHRAN-BANK-SCANDAL-094.jpg
http://nawazsharifscandals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MEHRAN-BANK-SCANDAL-084.jpg

Who needs progress of any kind when you've got lunatics on the road 'shutting Pakistan down'

O you who have believed, fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice. Surah 33 Ahzaab ayah 70

p.s.

in noonies ko marna bhola howa hai.. inhi hospitals mien inho nay udhair omer mien zaleel hona hai or inkay bacho nay bhi asay hi zaleel or khuwar rehna hai..

Our tum potians ki ya problem ha agar koi Imran khan ko bura kah day tu iss ka matlab ha wo Nawaz sharif ka supporter ha.

Mei na 2013 na PTI ko vote dia tha our mere puri family na bhi PTI ko vote diya tha. Mager iss ka matlab ya nai ka leader agar ghalat bhi kar raha ho tu andhon ki tarah han han mei han milao.

Ayah ki translation ghor sa pharo! Mere leader me Aqa Rassol SAWW na rastay sa kantay hatanay ka hukum dia ha our tumhara leader rastay band karnay ka hukum day raha raha our tum log maan rahay ho!

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why do you care if the current Pakistan has hospitals or metro? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts.

And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and the Pashtunistan will be born.....so why not just wait and build the best education system, hospitals and all in the Pashtunistan? Why play with millions of innocent people's lives, their imagination and attack the parliament of Pakistan (sign of starting the war from the fundamentals of its roots)???
Why put millions of lives at risk in Punjab to eventually create a Punjabi and Pashtun can't live together so let's justify Pashtunistan??? Why lie and hide the real agenda to create a Pashtun country under the disguise of "let's change the system"??? Why start the civil unrest in the country from December.....doing exactly what your foreign masters asked IK to do, to create relevance with the East Pakistan issue in December??
Imran Khan has no relation to all this Azad Pashtunistan bullshit which is mostly spewed by Afghanistan and an ideology held by some in the ANP NOT PTI just as MQM was a bastion for Syed Jamaluddin who wanted to create an independent Jinnahpur.

This is a troll attack as this is no discussion on Pashtunistan.

Imran Khan has no relation to all this Azad Pashtunistan bullshit which is mostly spewed by Afghanistan and an ideology held by some in the ANP NOT PTI just as MQM was a bastion for Syed Jamaluddin who wanted to create an independent Jinnahpur.

This is a troll attack as this is no discussion on Pashtunistan.
At least a Pashtoon taking about it:wink:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom