What's new

Imran Khan: Nawaz has allocated 0.5% budget to "flop sit-ins"

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jee janab, 27 million dollars just for IB to flop Islamabad dharna. IB gets only "2 million" to operate otherwise. So the budget for IB increased some 13 folds.

What tyranny. Down with Nawaz. Spending 2.7 billion rupees to flop dharna. God, where does he get all this money from!

He also added that Nawaz spent 100 million dollars on media to sabotage dharnas and 30 million dollars monthly as propganda against his dharna.

Jhelum rally: Govt gave IB Rs2.7b to sabotage dharna, says Imran – The Express Tribune

@orangzaib

Last edited:
Jee janab, 27 million dollars just for IB to flop Islamabad dharna. IB gets only "2 million" to operate otherwise. So the budget for IB increased some 13 folds.

What tyranny. Down with Nawaz. Spending 2.7 billion rupees to flop dharna. God, where does he get all this money from!
He also added that Nawaz spent 100 million dollars on media to sabotage dharnas and 30 million dollars monthly as propganda against his dharna.
Jhelum rally: Govt gave IB Rs2.7b to sabotage dharna, says Imran – The Express Tribune
@orangzaib

Wait, is IK now turning into a prophet? Before you start believing all the crap coming out of his mouth, does ANY ONE of you ever want to really think if it sounds right or wrong? Such a big thing was to take place but NO ONE, not even ONE soul on the planet leaked it out till IK had Angel Gabriel bring down the word of God to him......???? lol, common guys. The guy needs a Psychiatrist, all patients with Schizophrenia and Schizo-effective disorder make statements like these without knowing that these only belong to the reality in their own head. Outside world, doesn't know about it and has no clue either. The guy is mentally sick and desparate on top of it. He's now trying to go against the military and other institutions, just like he did before with the election commission, the parliament attack, the supreme court accusations and all. Turned out, not even ONE accusation about any of the above ever came true with proof.
By the way, I think Bill Gates paid all these companies not to do business with me so I won't beat him as the most richest man on the planet. He allocated Microsoft's 1% R&D budget to stop a small deal like me. Should I protests in front of Microsoft's head quarters with a few naive people who's believe in me? Wait, time to wake up, it was ALL in my HEAD!

He also added that Nawaz spent 100 million dollars
That part I missed. Source?

The guy is mentally sick and desparate on top of it. He's now trying to go against the military and other institutions, just like he did before with the election commission, the parliament attack, the supreme court accusations and all. Turned out, not even ONE accusation about any of the above ever came true with proof.
He showed proof of IB funding at 270 crore RS today in his speech. What more do you need?

Turned out, not even ONE accusation about any of the above ever came true with proof.
Another lie from you.
His accusation about election rigging was proven by most of the investigations. His accusations about PMLN's corruption in many cases were proven to be correct.
NA-125 rigging case: Election tribunal orders to recover missing bags | Pakistan | Dunya News
Spilling the beans: 2013 polls massively rigged, claims former ECP official – The Express Tribune
ECP affirms electoral rigging in 20 constituencies | ARY NEWS

It seems all you ever do is write long, mindless rants full of exaggerations and lies.

Another lie from you.
His accusation about election rigging was proven by most of the investigations. His accusations about PMLN's corruption in many cases were proven to be correct.
NA-125 rigging case: Election tribunal orders to recover missing bags | Pakistan | Dunya News
Spilling the beans: 2013 polls massively rigged, claims former ECP official – The Express Tribune
ECP affirms electoral rigging in 20 constituencies | ARY NEWS
It seems all you ever do is write long, mindless rants full of exaggerations and lies.

Media quotes what he says. Where in any of your little links it says the blame has to be given to the current government? And why? If you don''t have a name behind an accusation and a court backing up your claim with proofs......this is crap out of a sick patient's head that's really like Virtual Reality where you see things but the second you disconnect your mental PS3, they don't exist.

Accusations without proofs and conviction by courts of law is really someone wasting Oxygen and just saying stuff, which should be ignored as its out of bad attitude and habits. In this case, his mental virtual reality has caused the country called Pakistan, a LOT of bad press and economic loss. He should be sent to jail for it if you ask me.

Last edited:
That part I missed. Source?
He showed proof of IB funding at 270 crore RS today in his speech. What more do you need?

What was the proof? A document signed off by his secretary or Ms. Malik that he spends time with after he leaves the mid-night dance party called "Building A New Pakistan with a Few Hundred People"???
Has the Supreme Court investigated his claim here and turned out the government is at fault so the PM will go to jail???

OR....is it the "Lie of the Week" which will last till next Sunday and then there will be one more lol :) ??? Common man, this stuff now stinks. Tell him to quit it, people aren't stupid and this isn't high school that he's spreading gossip like a 14 year old girl, learning about good looking movie stars!!

Where in any of your little links it says the blame has to be given to the current government?
The current government opposed an investigation. Maybe if you woke up from your magical world of exaggerations and BS you would realize that not everything needs to be spoon-fed to people. Thankfully, people exist who can put things together and actually, logically infer things that are not spoon fed to them.
Imran Khan demanded an investigation which were to be followed by electoral reforms to strengthen Pakistan's democracy. He stuck with these perfectly legitimate demands for fourteen months until he realized that PMLN would never let it happen, at which point he decided to take a more radical approach with his protests (a democratic right) which were then responded to by sealing off entire cities with containers (responsible for all the 'economic loss' you so fondly repeat like a parrot).

Your bull has no value to someone who has lived in Pakistan for decades and actually understands what goes on there.

a Few Hundred People"
Yet another lie.
Faisalabad-Jalsa-1[1].jpg

Pictured above: ''a few hundred people''

The current government opposed an investigation. Maybe if you woke up from your magical world of exaggerations and BS you would realize that not everything needs to be spoon-fed to people. Thankfully, people exist who can put things together and actually, logically infer things that are not spoon fed to them.
Imran Khan demanded an investigation which were to be followed by electoral reforms to strengthen Pakistan's democracy. He stuck with these perfectly legitimate demands for fourteen months until he realized that PMLN would never let it happen, at which point he decided to take a more radical approach with his protests (a democratic right) which were then responded to by sealing off entire cities with containers (responsible for all the 'economic loss' you so fondly repeat like a parrot).

Your bull has no value to someone who has lived in Pakistan for decades and actually understands what goes on there.

Yet another lie.
View attachment 152943
@orangzaib talking about other times

Of course everyone shows up in evening nowadays for female dance and dj in evening

Yet another lie. Pictured above: ''a few hundred people''

You took so much time to write me a story filled with propaganda and delusions that come into IK's head every Sunday for the next 7 days. But you still didn't address what I said......a FEW hundred are the people in the Dance Party trying to build a New Pakistan with drunk young kids and girls. So take a fresh picture tomorrow and send it to me.
The picture of the big public show means nothing, money talks. In a country like Pakistan, you can pay people and get your area filled up (like IK and Mullah did in the sit ins). So don't need to show me pictures that have little to NO voting power. IK's spreading his hate and violence filled agenda to ruin Pakistan. While people who REALLY want to leave a positive legacy and a NEW Pakistan, are busy getting investments in so the country can progress. Of course, you'll have a problem with that too. The fact is, on his own, IK can't bring $ 500 from any country, let alone $ 5 billion. Here, the ones with the trust and relationships across the globe, brought $ 45 billion in no time, EVEN with IK's hostile and illegal take over of Islamabad for his country-hating dance and booz party!!! Speaks VOLUMES!

Of course everyone shows up in evening nowadays for female dance and dj in evening
What's better than having an outdoor dancing club in a rigid, conservative country like Pakistan? But keep going to your own indoor nightclubs in Canada, as you are mentally a sick person!

You took so much time to write me a story filled with propaganda and delusions that come into IK's head every Sunday for the next 7 days.
Propaganda and delusions? Try and disprove a single one of my points. Otherwise, I have facts and your pathetic excuse of an argument can not invalidate those facts.

Point 1:
Imran Khan demanded an investigation which were to be followed by electoral reforms to strengthen Pakistan's democracy. He stuck with these perfectly legitimate demands for fourteen months until he realized that PMLN would never let it happen, at which point he decided to take a more radical approach with his protests (a democratic right)

Here's proof:
PTI wants recount with fingerprint verification in 4 constituencies – The Express Tribune
Published: May 15, 2013 -4 days after the election, 14 months before the protest

Election rigging: Imran Khan presents 2000-page white paper – The Express Tribune
Published: August 21, 2013 - 3 months after the elections, 1 year before the protests.

Imran warns Nawaz of 'tsunami march' if demands not met - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Updated Jun 28, 2014 - 2 months before the protests

PTI Charter of Demands on Electoral Reforms (May 11, 2014)
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 - 3 Months before the protests started

Imran Khan calls for complete audit of 2013 elections à la Afghan polls – The Express Tribune
Published: July 15, 2014. A month before the protest march.

Point 2:

which were then responded to by sealing off entire cities with containers (responsible for all the 'economic loss' you so fondly repeat like a parrot).
PTI workers ‘face threats’ ahead of Azadi March - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Police launch crackdown on PAT, PTI workers, several arrested | ARY NEWS

Containing the march - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Live Updates: Azadi March and Inqilaab March

Point 3:

faisalabad-jalsa-1-1-jpg.152943

The picture of the big public show means nothing, money talks. In a country like Pakistan, you can pay people and get your area filled up
Okay, so all those people are paid? Give me proof. Give me proof that all the people in this picture are paid. You are the one making accusations here, prove it. Your words are garbage without proof.

I have been to plenty of PTI rallies and I know I wasn't paid. Almost every Pakistani I know supports PTI and they aren't paid to do it. So your proof better be really good, otherwise how does some American on the internet, who is sitting 6000 miles away and has never been to Pakistan, know anything about this?

The fact is, on his own, IK can't bring $ 500 from any country, let alone $ 5 billion.
Oh really?
Chinese group offers $1bn investment in housing sector - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
'Fact' my hairy backside, liar.

Also, for your enjoyment:
K-P govt repaid loans worth Rs5bn after coming to power, says CM
PTI-led coalition in KP has taken no fresh foreign loans - thenews.com.pk

REALLY want to leave a positive legacy and a NEW Pakistan,
Oh REALLY? Do you have any actual basis for this claim (except your love for Nawaz Sharif)?

agenda to ruin Pakistan
Proof of this secret,evil agenda? Or is this a lie like everything else you said?

Here, the ones with the trust and relationships across the globe, brought $ 45 billion in no time
Yeah, yeah, I know, just like they fixed loadshedding in 6 months and turned Lahore into Venice in 'no time'.

You are either extremely ignorant or extremely naive if you think these investments actually mean anything. Every time PMLN came in power, they brought investments. But as soon as they left, we found out that our economy is actually deep in loans

It's hilarious that you are using this point to praise Nawaz Sharif, everyone else hates him for this exact reason, begging for loans and investments. It is his begging that makes Pakistan's economy deteriorate. In most cases, these loans are not worth the short-term boost they give. Investments are great when they're concrete and the investors don't run away after seeing the country, most of the times we hear investments investments but one month or so later we find out they've vanished.

If the PML-N believes it can produce a miracle by attracting huge foreign investment through privatisation and by launching mega projects while doing just enough to get the next few tranches from the IMF, it is wishful thinking, not a plan.

Pakistan is unlikely to attract large-scale private sector foreign investment now or in the foreseeable future, given its precarious security situation and a weak state with dysfunctional institutions that are often at odds with each other.
Worth reading: Can Nawaz Sharif fix the economy? - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

A few investments here and there do not mean anything in the long term.

Look, If you can't do anything but lie and rant, it's better if you just stop posting.
''Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom