What's new

Who needs hospitals when we gave you metro , roads , bridges ? Nashukari awam -

Th

Then why Metro is announced in Peshawar??

what a double standards

KPK health sector is far better than Punjab and remember PTI has been in government in just 1.5months unlike kadmeala

And you need what? A separate country called Pashtunistan? The only get well should be wished for IK here

U are saying that about a leader who has support in most of Pakistan unlike Noora who only can win in punjab and that to with rigging.

Btw i am from Punjab so no one is buying that shit from u. Since every thing failed thats what u can come up with ?

KPK health sector is far better than Punjab and remember PTI has been in government in just 1.5months unlike kadmeala

U are saying that about a leader who has support in most of Pakistan unlike Noora who only can win in punjab and that to with rigging.

Btw i am from Punjab so no one is buying that shit from u. Since every thing failed thats what u can come up with ?

Brother,

You forgot your leader said before elections, that he will change every thing in 90 Days.

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why do you care if the current Pakistan has hospitals or metro? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts.

And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and the Pashtunistan will be born.....so why not just wait and build the best education system, hospitals and all in the Pashtunistan? Why play with millions of innocent people's lives, their imagination and attack the parliament of Pakistan (sign of starting the war from the fundamentals of its roots)???
Why put millions of lives at risk in Punjab to eventually create a Punjabi and Pashtun can't live together so let's justify Pashtunistan??? Why lie and hide the real agenda to create a Pashtun country under the disguise of "let's change the system"??? Why start the civil unrest in the country from December.....doing exactly what your foreign masters asked IK to do, to create relevance with the East Pakistan issue in December??

Yeah so what's wrong with Pashtunistan, a formation of which(lol) you're so afraid off? Let's say if they don't want to live in Pakistan, then what's wrong with them making their own country in a peaceful manner(i'e Scotland type referendum)?

As for Pashtunistan, you really need your meds. The movement had intellectual support in 60s and 70s, but now their intellectuals do not want it. You see, 90% of KPK's budget comes from federal government, without which the province can't even pay off the salaries of its government officers. If IK made a Pashtunistan, the country would be taken over by TTP and Lashkar-e-Islam within a few months. So I doubt he'd be that stupid.

Yeah so what's wrong with Pashtunistan, a formation of which(lol) you're so afraid off? Let's say if they don't want to live in Pakistan, then what's wrong with them making their own country in a peaceful manner(i'e Scotland type referendum)?

As for Pashtunistan, you really need your meds. The movement had intellectual support in 60s and 70s, but now their intellectuals do not want it. You see, 90% of KPK's budget comes from federal government, without which the province can't even pay off the salaries of its government officers. If IK made a Pashtunistan, the country would be taken over by TTP and Lashkar-e-Islam within a few months. So I doubt he'd be that stupid.
no body wants pashtunistan its a dead debate and you now it,so cut the rhetorical crap dude,IK will never go that far

no body wants pashtunistan its a dead debate and you now it,so cut the rhetorical crap dude,IK will never go that far

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.

Brother,

You forgot your leader said before elections, that he will change every thing in 90 Days.

No brother u have short memory and as usual u twits facts. U gona do some search urself or i should give u some lessons ?

Brother,

O you who have believed, fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice. Surah 33 Ahzaab ayah 70

p.s.

in noonies ko marna bhola howa hai.. inhi hospitals mien inho nay udhair omer mien zaleel hona hai or inkay bacho nay bhi asay hi zaleel or khuwar rehna hai..

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why do you care if the current Pakistan has hospitals or metro? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts.

And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and the Pashtunistan will be born.....so why not just wait and build the best education system, hospitals and all in the Pashtunistan? Why play with millions of innocent people's lives, their imagination and attack the parliament of Pakistan (sign of starting the war from the fundamentals of its roots)???
Why put millions of lives at risk in Punjab to eventually create a Punjabi and Pashtun can't live together so let's justify Pashtunistan??? Why lie and hide the real agenda to create a Pashtun country under the disguise of "let's change the system"??? Why start the civil unrest in the country from December.....doing exactly what your foreign masters asked IK to do, to create relevance with the East Pakistan issue in December??

did u seriously said that or your 10 year old younger brother wrote that..

did u seriously said that or your 10 year old younger brother wrote that..

Did you seriously respond to the most critical post of the year with utter air in the brain electing in your post? How about you read the following as a reference and then come back.

Sounds like the reality hit the brain a little bit. You can also find the map, the national symbol and all other details on this. Also, your military just told IK to shu*t the hell up and slow down this drama. They've also put in strict processes in place to follow Dual-Citizens (really Pashtuns traveling to Pakistan) from the UK, and the Middle East as these guys channel money into KPK, Baluchistan and Punjab for funding for terrorism, primarily supporting the Pashtunistan notion. India and Afghanistan send hard cash but their real money and support comes through white channels through foreign-Pakistanis who move a lot of cash in order to "support" IK (similar threat that the US was facing with regards to terrorism and they had put in special process in place for like 14 countries way back when)

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Right. If you go through my posts from a few days ago, when I started to write about this, I ALSO said that yoru GHQ was scrambling to control the situation.

Today, IK was communicated to control the temperature and that the GHQ knows what's the REAL game plan. Then, a critical notification was issued to pretty much follow and keep under surveillance all Pakistanis coming from Europe (UK primarily) and from the Middle Eastern countries. As they've identified source of funding through these Pakistanis to Pashtunistan and Baluchistan nationalists / separatists.

You will probably hear about this in the media and on different news outlets. I told you, I don't write stuff out of thin air. I have sources behind what I write. And PRETTY credible ones too.
i will surely contact you after these protest ends,would love to see your reaction,i agree with the funding part but its not pakistanis who are funding it for sure,NGO s and all that crap might be the ones behind it,plus balochistan and pastoonistan are a dead debate(its never happening) .it would be best to wait and see what events unfold.

i will surely contact you after these protest ends,would love to see your reaction,i agree with the funding part but its not pakistanis who are funding it for sure,NGO s and all that crap might be the ones behind it, plus balochistan and pastoonistan are a dead debate(its never happening) .it would be best to wait and see what events unfold.

1) If these weren't "Pakistanis" who were channeling money from India, Iran and Afghanistan to support the "cause" for Pashtunistan or a separate Baluchistan (eventually an arm of the Pashtunistan), why would your army issue an immediate order to your law enforcement and intelligence agencies to monitor any Pakistanis (families included), coming from the UK, Europe, the Middle East and other certain places???

2) Your bold part about Baluchistan and Pashtunistan being dead beats.....many of your senior military officials once thought the same "dead beat" about the Eastern Pakistani movement. Time proved out how wrong they were.

Plus, if the idea was a dead beat...why do you think the orders as outlined above were issued to begin with? There is a serious threat to the integrity of Pakistan. You should start to watch your own news carefully......

You've asked all the silly questions first and then you've answered those questions very smartly at the end. Let's review your post.

1) So you've justified "what's wrong with the creation of Pashtunistan"? Well, I am not a Pakistani citizen or anything. I think the Pakistani citizens that are reading this, should answer your post as to why would they not want to see their country break. So I am looking forward to the Pakistani nationals stepping up.

2) So on one hand, you are saying I need my meds, on the other hands (see your bold part above), you've answered it. THAT in the bold part above, is my and everyone elses fear. Many supporters of Pashtnistan are actually either Talibans supporters or are on very good terms with them. Just like you said, if Pashtunistan becomes a reality (which a huge group of people is wanting and is supporting the cause from overseas), this "new" country will be taken over by these radicals very quickly (just like you said). There won't be any control over this situation and more extremism will start to spread very quickly.

I'd rather see Pakistan in one piece and Pakistani Army ensuring integrity and safety of this country AND clearing it up from all extremist / terrorists who've killed many and have destroyed so much inside and outside of Pakistan.

1) If these weren't "Pakistanis" who were channeling money from India, Iran and Afghanistan to support the "cause" for Pashtunistan or a separate Baluchistan (eventually an arm of the Pashtunistan), why would your army issue an immediate order to your law enforcement and intelligence agencies to monitor any Pakistanis (families included), coming from the UK, Europe, the Middle East and other certain places???

2) Your bold part about Baluchistan and Pashtunistan being dead beats.....many of your senior military officials once thought the same "dead beat" about the Eastern Pakistani movement. Time proved out how wrong they were.

Plus, if the idea was a dead beat...why do you think the orders as outlined above were issued to begin with? There is a serious threat to the integrity of Pakistan. You should start to watch your own news carefully......

You've asked all the silly questions first and then you've answered those questions very smartly at the end. Let's review your post.

1) So you've justified "what's wrong with the creation of Pashtunistan"? Well, I am not a Pakistani citizen or anything. I think the Pakistani citizens that are reading this, should answer your post as to why would they not want to see their country break. So I am looking forward to the Pakistani nationals stepping up.

2) So on one hand, you are saying I need my meds, on the other hands (see your bold part above), you've answered it. THAT in the bold part above, is my and everyone elses fear. Many supporters of Pashtnistan are actually either Talibans supporters or are on very good terms with them. Just like you said, if Pashtunistan becomes a reality (which a huge group of people is wanting and is supporting the cause from overseas), this "new" country will be taken over by these radicals very quickly (just like you said). There won't be any control over this situation and more extremism will start to spread very quickly.

I'd rather see Pakistan in one piece and Pakistani Army ensuring integrity and safety of this country AND clearing it up from all extremist / terrorists who've killed many and have destroyed so much inside and outside of Pakistan.
Good lord, the level of Bull here is too damn high. Allow me to educate you.
If these weren't "Pakistanis" who were channeling money from India, Iran and Afghanistan to support the "cause" for Pashtunistan or a separate Baluchistan (eventually an arm of the Pashtunistan), why would your army issue an immediate order to your law enforcement and intelligence agencies to monitor any Pakistanis (families included), coming from the UK, Europe, the Middle East and other certain places???
Right, just what exactly are you saying here? You are making entirely baseless claims here.
Baseless claim 1: ''Pakistanis are channeling money into 'Pashtunistan'.''
Baseless claim 2: ''The Army issued an immediate order to monitor Pakistanis coming from the UK, Europe, Middle East and 'other places' (the whole world basically)''
Baseless claim 3: ''Balochistan will separate as a part of Pashtunistan''.

And you condemn PTI supporters for baseless claims. It's already established how big of a hypocrite you are but for some reason I keep being surprised by your exponentially increasing hypocrisy.

There is a serious threat to the integrity of Pakistan. You should start to watch your own news carefully
There is nothing in Pakistani news to indicate any 'pashtunistan'. Of course, you'll point to Imran Khan, but he's clearly not interested in any pashtunistan. He has been working for ethnic and sectarian unity for a long time now. It is illogical to say that he wants divisions based on ethnic lines because if that is true then he has spent decades undermining himself.
Imran calls upon ethnic communities to unite - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Here to unite communities, Imran Khan tells Karachi gathering - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Imran Khan asks ethnic communities to unite | Business Standard News
PTI wants to unite Pakistan: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

But lets focus on the crux of your posts: A theory that says 'all pashtuns want to murder everyone and build their own country by breaking Pakistan and Afghanistan'. Not only is this incredibly racist and a huge generalization, it is also completely baseless. The article you used as your source, ''Impatient for Pashtunistan'', does not even deal with what you're trying to say here. It talks about the FATA-Durand Line area, Green on Blue attacks in Afghanistan and then tries to blow it out of proportion to antagonize Pashtuns and Pakistanis entirely, as is typical of Western propagandist media that strives to create fear among its public to provide support for their imperialist military adventures.

But anyways, more on the baselessness of these claims.
1) No such idea exists in KPK - the province is an integral part of Pakistan and is constantly combating terrorism and striving for development. There would be zero public support for any 'Pashtunistan' in KPK, which incidentally is where the overwhelming majority of Pakistan's pashtun population resides.

Any Pashtun nationalist sentiment has been limited to a simple demand for a name change, which, despite not being a very big deal, was accepted and the province is now called KhyberPakhtunkhwah as opposed to NWFP. Aside from that, there has been no recent support or even indication of Pashtun nationalism.
From NWFP to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa – The Express Tribune
Also, the ANP, the leading party when it came to Pashtun nationalism, was kicked out in the 2013 elections.

2) There is absolutely no basis indicating that there is any political organization actively or (even passively) working towards any such goal. Absolutely none. Illuminati theories have more basis than this.

3) There is no funding coming from expatriates or state (or non-state) actors abroad. There is no 'huge support from overseas'. Again, the closest you have here is the PTI, which has absolutely nothing to do with this. The only basis you have for this is that IK's last name is 'Khan', thus he is a Taliban which again is an extremely racist generalization.

The racism and lies you are spreading here are appalling. All of what you have written? That is called racism. You clearly have some sort of hatred for Pashtuns in particular, which is to be expected from a typical self-righteous and 'holier than thou' hypocrite like you.
And, just for the record, I am a Punjabi. Pure Lahori Punjabi. I don't care if someone is Pashtun or Muhajir or Balochi or Sindhi, If he is right I support him, if he's wrong I oppose him. I don't fall for all the fear mongering,victimization, antagonization and division people like you spread, and neither does a good portion of Pakistan's population.

But I won't be surprised if you bring up some racist Punjabistan theory next, that's just the way you are. You can't argue with facts, you can't argue with the opinions based on those facts, so all you have is lies, race/ethnicity and more lies.

Good lord, the level of Bull here is too damn high. Allow me to educate you.

Right, just what exactly are you saying here? You are making entirely baseless claims here.
Baseless claim 1: ''Pakistanis are channeling money into 'Pashtunistan'.''
Baseless claim 2: ''The Army issued an immediate order to monitor Pakistanis coming from the UK, Europe, Middle East and 'other places' (the whole world basically)''
Baseless claim 3: ''Balochistan will separate as a part of Pashtunistan''.

And you condemn PTI supporters for baseless claims. It's already established how big of a hypocrite you are but for some reason I keep being surprised by your exponentially increasing hypocrisy.

Imran calls upon ethnic communities to unite - Pakistan - DAWN.COM.

If you want to write "Baseless Claim" like from your post above, about 1000 times, it doesn't change the fact. You are one of IK's propaganda team members (third shift??). So you can continue with lying at all levels. No one cares and people have seen it.

In fact, RIGHT HERE on this form, people have started to get it. If you don't believe me, go through your own propaganda thread and see the traffic.

No real Pakistanis want their country to burn, people killed and the country be divided by some lunatic who's using MERE 4 or 10 or 20 seats and using that as a reason to destroy a running country. People here are smart and they can see through it.

Next, I don't have time to counter propaganda. Unlike you and a few others, I don't get paid. However, I've said it in my previous post, ask ANYONE on here (credible, with links to GHQ, not IK), to find out what has been going on in there for the past 4 days. Ask about the message that was sent three days ago to IK. And what was said to law enforcement agencies across Pakistan about literally watching, spying and following dual Pakistani citizens coming from the West and from the Middle East.
Like I said, when people use common sense, they can see the right and the wrong. Propaganda can only alter the reality temporary but people will judge others with actions. Here, your IK has started to be judged by his own anti-Pakistani actions. Sad part is, when this is over, either a Pashtunistan will come into being, and if that doesn't happen ( due to military being super involved now), your youth / younger generation will have turned towards extremism, intolerance and violence. IK is taking people back to 15th century's forceful and violent ways when its 2014 and a system is running but being destroyed.

You are one of IK's propaganda team members (third shift??). So you can continue with lying at all levels.
I have facts and you can't argue with those facts. So I automatically become a paid propaganda team. How typical of you.
In fact, RIGHT HERE on this form, people have started to get it. If you don't believe me, go through your own propaganda thread and see the traffic.

No real Pakistanis want their country to burn, people killed and the country be divided by some lunatic who's using MERE 4 or 10 or 20 seats and using that as a reason to destroy a running country. People here are smart and they can see through it.
All I see is you and PMLN being ridiculed.
All of your statements are lies or exaggerations. You spread racist and baseless conspiracy theories. You call others names when you can't argue with them. Don't you have a drop of shame in you? You behave all self-righteous and holier than thou but you become silent when I expose your clear lies, only to shamelessly return a while later to spread more bullsh!t. I proved you to be a liar here, here, here, here, here, here and here. I have dissected and systematically destroyed everything you have ever said, accompanied by logical reasoning and factual basis to the contrary of your claims.

It is pretty obvious who is the propagandist here.

And you're telling me to ask people from the GHQ. What is the GHQ, your father's bakery? And what is Pakistan, some bloody cake recipe? You think the GHQ is that open? Bloody delusional liar.

And your bullsh!t about IK being violent, that's a real gem.

PMLN workers firing in a crowd - not violent
PMLN supported Punjab police firing directly into a crowd - not violent
PMLN police murdering 14 people - not violent
PMLN mobs surrounding PTI women and waving sticks and shoes - not violent
PMLN blocking cities with containers, trapping people and shelling and firing - not violent
PMLN worker with police badge destroying cars and public property - not violent
PMLN attacks supreme court before - irrelevant

PTI tries to protest for a legitimate and justified reason - ''OMG Extremist terrorist jewish pashtun taliban who will take us to the 15th century!!''
Bloody hypocrite.

All of these are symptoms of Schizophrenic Psychosis, according to the same links you used to diagnose IK. But since your propaganda about him being mentally ill became old, you moved on to the racist Pashtunistan garbage.

The most common early warning signs of schizophrenia include:
  • Hostility or suspiciousness
  • Odd or irrational statements
  • Forgetful; unable to concentrate
  • Extreme reaction to criticism
  • Strange use of words or way of speaking
  • Loose associations – Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next.
  • Delusions of grandeur
  • Social withdrawal
    • Deterioration of personal hygiene
    • Flat, expressionless gaze
    • Inability to cry or express joy
    • Inappropriate laughter or crying
    • Depression
    • Oversleeping or insomnia
Understanding Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, and Early Warning Signs

Last edited:
And you need what? A separate country called Pashtunistan? The only get well should be wished for IK here

I am pretty sure you will not come to Pakistan, so stay in US & talk about US issues. Leave Pakistan issues to us, we are here to see them & solve them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom