What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Those guys mainly hail from the sikh community which consumes
meat.
On the contrary. All wrestlers in India are staunch vegetarians. Be it the two time Olympic medallist Sushil Kumar or Pandit Yogeshwar dutt, the bronze medallist in 2012 Olympics. Both are Hindus, not sikhs.

our community takes good amount of meat (daily) including beef, poultry and fish. But, we are minuscule when compared to vegetarians. Vegetarian diet cannot increase muscle mass. It is good for aged people, though. I have seen vegetarians self-convincing that their diet choice is superior to meat based diet. May be, until they taste some good steak. Vegetarians for religious reasons are also fanatics in their religion and usually has hatred for other religions and apologizers of rightwing.

I wish I could also lots of meat but kia karun ..
Chicken se gandi bu ati us, mutton sahi se galta nhi , beef se b bu ati ha or wo red b lagta ha .. .
Mera man khrab hota ha ...

dhudhu pia kero

our community takes good amount of meat (daily) including beef, poultry and fish. But, we are minuscule when compared to vegetarians. Vegetarian diet cannot increase muscle mass. It is good for aged people, though. I have seen vegetarians self-convincing that their diet choice is superior to meat based diet. May be, until they taste some good steak. Vegetarians for religious reasons are also fanatics in their religion and usually has hatred for other religions and apologizers of rightwing.

Yes they can.
You can get all the nutrients you need from a vegan diet.

2009 meat consumption per person, South Asia

Bangladesh 4 kg
China 58.2 kg
India 4.4 kg
Nepal 9.9 kg
Pakistan 14.7 kg
Sri Lanka 6.3 kg

I wish I could also lots of meat but kia karun ..
Chicken se gandi bu ati us, mutton sahi se galta nhi , beef se b bu ati ha or wo red b lagta ha .. .
Mera man khrab hota ha ...

You need to source better supplies, it seems.
You clearly have some supply and cooking issues here as Vcheng pointed out.Smell from chicken and beef seriously?I think you are buying some rotten meat in quetta or may be the government food inspection is not strong over there.
And if you know how to cook mutton then you should know galta kese hai:D

You clearly have some supply and cooking issues here as Vcheng pointed out.Smell from chicken and beef seriously?I think you are buying some rotten meat in quetta or may be the government food inspection is not strong over there.
I meant the natural smell yar .. supplies are good but smell like that of fish and other meat makes me sensitive . I do eat meat but not that much as others .

Haw haw how funny

The main problem with substandard meats is the lack of good refrigeration during transit through the supply chain, after the quality and age of the sacrificed animals themselves.

I meant the natural smell yar .. supplies are good but smell like that of fish and other meat makes me sensitive . I do eat meat but not that much as others .

Haw haw how funny
If you cannot tolerate the natural little bit smell of meat then you should be a vegetarian brahmin :lol:

If you cannot tolerate the natural little bit smell of meat then you should be a vegetarian brahmin :lol:
The natural little bit smell of meat is not much different from the natural little bit smell of a dead human body. That is why meat needs to be frozen to stop the development of this smell and cannot be left for long in room temperature after thawing.

I think the trend is certainly that way. However meat prices are relatively cheap.
What is price of 1kg of -

• lamb back chops
  • chicken breast

2009 meat consumption per person, South Asia

Bangladesh 4 kg
India 4.4 kg
Nepal 9.9 kg
Pakistan 14.7 kg
Sri Lanka 6.3 kg
Pakistan is easily the most meat eating country in South Asia. Rest of them are vegees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom