What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Pakistan is at 10-50 Kg per year.

In my case, I ate 38 Kg last year.
And you keep record of meat eating?

I love meat and if i dont eat meat few days then body is craving meat which usually is a sign that body need iron...but excessive meat is not good either especially if you are suffering with heart diseases or high cholesterol

And you keep record of meat eating?

I love meat and if i dont eat meat few days then body is craving meat which usually is a sign that body need iron...but excessive meat is not good either especially if you are suffering with heart diseases or high cholesterol

I did last year for the first time. It's not an accurate one but it did gave me a rough idea about how much I eat.
Interesting thing, I was inspired by one of this kinda thread on PDF. lol

Here is the rough breakdown:
9 Kg of beef
18 kg of chicken
6 kg of mutton
5 kg fish

It's easier to keep track of boneless meat.
Incase of bones, lets say a quarter chicken broast, I simply count it as 100 grams of meat.
Incase of a small chciken sandwich - 10 grams
A nugget - 10 gram

*I don't do Qurbani but the free meat I got gave me around 5.5 Kgs.
** I increased my fish consumption for the first time and it's so far the most fish I have ever eaten

I did last year for the first time. It's not an accurate one but it did gave me a rough idea about how much I eat.

9 Kg of beef
18 kg of chicken
6 kg of mutton
5 kg fish

Incase of bones, lets say a quarter chicken broast, I simply count it as 100 grams of meat.
A nugget - 10 gram

** I increased my fish consumption for the first time and it's so far the most fish I have ever eaten

what Kind of Gotham You built over the Bridge in Karachi?

i ate 250 Grams of snake last year.

for somebody counting meat intake. how do You fit processed Chicken nuggets as meat?

who counts Chicken as meat?

what Kind of Gotham You built over the Bridge in Karachi?

i ate 250 Grams of snake last year.

for somebody counting meat intake. how do You fit processed Chicken nuggets as meat?

who counts Chicken as meat?

Bhai, I am skinny, I met an accident in november 2017 and became even skinnier.
So, I simply started eating a little bit more meat to gain weight and started randomly calculating it. Most of which has to do with a old style beautiful pocket size diary with 'pen' that somebody gifted me on my birthday in december.
Now, which is real or fake meat, which is what or what not, let's leave it. :P

So, I simply started eating a little bit more meat to gain weight and started randomly calculating it. Most of which has to do with a old style beautiful pocket size diary with 'pen' that somebody gifted me on my birthday in december.

nothing like a good old near death experience to put Faith of meat in mortals

9 Kg of beef
18 kg of chicken
6 kg of mutton
5 kg fish

A nugget - 10 gram

It seem good balance of meat..chicken and fish is healthy meat..lean red meat is also great ..qurbani meat is fresh and best man..taste so good...its not meat but how we cook it make them unhealthy by using so much oils, spices and charbi and deep fry it rather than grilling, roasting, baking, broiling, steaming etc

Sea food better than red meat
Cant eat salt water fish.. it stinks.

Fresh water fish, bbq or at max a good karachi at the shinwari restaurants..

I wish I could also lots of meat but kia karun ..
Chicken se gandi bu ati us, mutton sahi se galta nhi , beef se b bu ati ha or wo red b lagta ha .. .
Mera man khrab hota ha ...
Cook the meat properly.. else the smell won’t go away.

I dont like beef either, unless its minced/qeema, kebabs etc or tinder AF.

Same here. as a passionate fisherman.. I dont like sea fish... it has the smell. Prefer fresh water fish any time - much sweeter in taste.

Can ignore the stench for an awesome taste
As for red meat dont eat it if you are not physically active it womt be good for your heart if you are a lazy bum and consume red meat in large quantities

Same here. as a passionate fisherman.. I dont like sea fish... it has the smell. Prefer fresh water fish any time - much sweeter in taste.
Only tried fishing once in my life 4 hours and nothing :-//
As for salt water fish well they have more flavour in them compared to fresh water one,s the smell can be muted if you overcook them :D

Only tried fishing once in my life 4 hours and nothing :-//

Visit me here, I will take you fishing and you land some good stuff just 10 minutes walk from my place...guaranteed.

Buddy of mine bulked up good eating just tuna and cheese melts....and tuna salad etc.

Tuna has great protein in it.

I prefer to have multiple source of proteins.

Buddy of mine bulked up good eating just tuna and cheese melts....and tuna salad etc.

Tuna has great protein in it.

I prefer to have multiple source of proteins.

The higher level predators fish have higher levels of mercury these days. Smaller fish like sardines, anchovies and mackerel are better if consuming more than several servings a week.

Back
Top Bottom