What's new

UAE imposes ban on fresh meat imports from Pakistan after fungus detection

There is a word called “relevance”. You may not know it, due to your madarsa education. Or Jinn might not have informed you about such things.

Just go back few pages, when you requested few members by name to come and help you. Did anyone come?
You cried to mods. What happened?

It’s time for you to shut up, if you have any ghairat left.

You blamed me for creating negative threads about Paksiatn. When I asked for proof, you shat in your pants. Where is the proof? Can there be a bigger beghairat than you?
Actually you should shut up if you have any sense of self-respect you Indiot. I do not only mean starting threads, but you post only bad things about Pakistan and Pakistanis in general.

Can there be a more stupid Indiot than you. You only post bad things about Pakistan and Pakistanis. :lol:

The mods are busy right now, you Indiot. You have been reported.:disagree:

There is a word called “relevance”. You may not know it, due to your madarsa education. Or Jinn might not have informed you about such things.

Just go back few pages, when you requested few members by name to come and help you. Did anyone come?
You cried to mods. What happened?

It’s time for you to shut up, if you have any ghairat left.

You blamed me for creating negative threads about Paksiatn. When I asked for proof, you shat in your pants. Where is the proof? Can there be a bigger beghairat than you?
Go fvck your Mandir Temple education you dirty idol worshipper Sadhu smoking charas. :omghaha:

The mods are busy right now, you Indiot. You have been reported.
Okkkk. Stop crying. I will not counter your arguments, even if they are stupid. You can go ahead and keep posting lies.
The mods are busy right now, you Indiot. You have been reported.
Mods take action based on violation of forum rules, that you have broken by unsubstantiated claims and foul language many times. Jinn didn’t tell you?

Okkkk. Stop crying. I will not counter your arguments, even if they are stupid. You can go ahead and keep posting lies.

Mods take action based on violation of forum rules, that you have broken by unsubstantiated claims and foul language many times. Jinn didn’t tell you?
Hey Indiot, stop putting cow shit on your bodies and worshipping idols. lol

You make fun of our religion, we have a right to make fun your religion.

1696091290116.jpeg

There is your "incredible shitshow slumdog India." :omghaha:

Hey Indiot, stop putting cow shit
This is done by many uneducated members here. When they don’t have anything to argue, they start taking help of cows.

Why don’t you ask Jinn?
You make fun of our religion
Can you show me one instance, where I have said anything bad about Islam? Don’t run away now, like earlier.

And why do you keep derailing threads by posting useless things? Why can’t you talk about the subject at discussion?

Don’t it for once atleast.

This is done by many uneducated members here. When they don’t have anything to argue, they start taking help of cows.

Why don’t you ask Jinn?

Can you show me one instance, where I have said anything bad about Islam? Don’t run away now, like earlier.

And why do you keep derailing threads by posting useless things? Why can’t you talk about the subject at discussion?

Don’t it for once atleast.
I never run away Indiot. You used "Mullah" in a negative way, same with "madrassa education" and "jinn."

Stop putting cow shit on your body, and in brain. Thank you very much. :omghaha:

I know much more about Islam than you do
Doesn’t look like.
Please don't teach me about Islam.
Considering your uptake capabilities as visible in your stupid comments, I wouldn’t even try that. I would leave it on Jinn’s to try and give you some brain and sense.

Doesn’t look like.

Considering your uptake capabilities as visible in your stupid comments, I wouldn’t even try that. I would leave it on Jinn’s to try and give you some brain and sense.
I'm a Muslim and I know more Islam than you could possibly know. :lol:

Considering your dishonesty and your continued usage of "jinns" in negative way, stop putting cow shit on your bodies and drinking cow urine.
1696092370560.jpeg

I'm a Muslim and I know more Islam than you could possibly know.
You think so. All idiots think that they are very smart.

Your education is very poor. No critical thinking. No ability to argue with facts reinforces the same. No moral values shown by lying repeatedly. Use of abusive language shows poor upbringing.

Any decent Muslim wouldn’t have these qualities.

You think so. All idiots think that they are very smart.

Your education is very poor. No critical thinking. No ability to argue with facts reinforces the same. No moral values shown by lying repeatedly. Use of abusive language shows poor upbringing.

Any decent Muslim wouldn’t have these qualities.
I am only replying to your insults you Indiot. You don't have to teach me.

Last edited:

Fresh Meat Import

KARACHI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has slapped a ban on the imports of fresh meat from Pakistan, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

According to details, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has banned the import of frozen meat from Pakistan through sea route after finding fungus on the meat.

Fungus was found on meat imported by a company from Karachi to UAE resulting in a ban. The ban will remain enforced until October 10.

It may be noted that Pakistan exports fresh meat to the UAE worth $12 million monthly through the sea route.

Pakistan exports most of its meat to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Notably, it was following an 8-year restriction, that Pakistan was finally able to export chickens and poultry products in 2017.

It would be better to transport live stock to UAE and have them slaughtered locally.

I am only replying to your insults you Indiot.
Show me one expletive word in any of my posts, unlike your posts. Most of your sentences are filled with expletives.

Not your fault. You never learnt decent way to argue. It can happen due to poor education.

Your haven’t won any argument till now. Same would be the result here. Stop derailing the thread.

Show me one expletive word in any of my posts, unlike your posts. Most of your sentences are filled with expletives.

Not your fault. You never learnt decent way to argue. It can happen due to poor education.

Your haven’t won any argument till now. Same would be the result here. Stop derailing the thread.
You talked about certain aspects part of the Muslim religion in a negative way or you implied it, Indiot. :enjoy:

I don't have to spoon-feed you, go to your previous posts and reread them. :lol:

Till then shut up, Indiot. :azn:

They try to sneak in bad products. They get caught. They lose business. The story of dishonest Pakistani exporters .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom