What's new

UAE imposes ban on fresh meat imports from Pakistan after fungus detection

Kuru

Reaction score
Country
India

Fresh Meat Import

KARACHI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has slapped a ban on the imports of fresh meat from Pakistan, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

According to details, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has banned the import of frozen meat from Pakistan through sea route after finding fungus on the meat.

Fungus was found on meat imported by a company from Karachi to UAE resulting in a ban. The ban will remain enforced until October 10.

It may be noted that Pakistan exports fresh meat to the UAE worth $12 million monthly through the sea route.

Pakistan exports most of its meat to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Notably, it was following an 8-year restriction, that Pakistan was finally able to export chickens and poultry products in 2017.

This news is a week old. Apparently the issue was with the shipping line which has been sued.

Funny part is that these Indiots @Kuru and @VkdIndian only post bad things about Pakistan, but when we Pakistanis post bad things about India, they cry foul. :omghaha:

Especially When CNN which quoted World Bank saying India has 60% of population in poverty.

Last edited:

Fresh Meat Import

KARACHI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has slapped a ban on the imports of fresh meat from Pakistan, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

According to details, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has banned the import of frozen meat from Pakistan through sea route after finding fungus on the meat.

Fungus was found on meat imported by a company from Karachi to UAE resulting in a ban. The ban will remain enforced until October 10.

It may be noted that Pakistan exports fresh meat to the UAE worth $12 million monthly through the sea route.

Pakistan exports most of its meat to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Notably, it was following an 8-year restriction, that Pakistan was finally able to export chickens and poultry products in 2017.

If this true, I don't blame the Emirates. We Pakistanis need to improve the quality of our agricultural products and Insh'Allah we will do that.

Whiskey should personally keep an eye on quality control.

If this true, I don't blame the Emirates. We Pakistanis need to improve the quality of our agricultural products and Insh'Allah we will do that.

Do you think Arabs should’ve continued to purchase from Pakistan even though the quality is bad? I mean, a Muslim should help another Muslim right?

The way they are behaving it feels like they have no rospecctt for such spiritual things. What’s the difference between them and Hidutva India now? This is unacceptable.

Can you show one negative thread that I have created? If you are unable to prove it then apologise. But, a liar that you are, you have no shame.

You create baseless threads against India and start crying to mods and other members when caught lying.
Fvck off Indiot. You usually say negative things about Pakistan. Me apologize? It is you who should be apologizing for saying negative things about Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum. :disagree:

Fvck off Indiot.
Again trying to win an argument by using bad words rather than facts.
I challenged you to show one negative thread that I have created against Paksiatn. It is very easy to prove.
But, a Mullah that you are, can’t even do that.
After some beating, you will run to mods with tears. Even they will ignore you, because you are an idiot.

Talk with facts and you might gain some respect.

Again trying to win an argument by using bad words rather than facts.
I challenged you to show one negative thread that I have created against Paksiatn. It is very easy to prove.
But, a Mullah that you are, can’t even do that.
After some beating, you will run to mods with tears. Even they will ignore you, because you are an idiot.

Talk with facts and you might gain some respect.
Why do only focus on that part of the post, why did you ignore the rest of my post? You are being a clever Indiot. You Indiots only post bad things about Pakistan on our Pakistani forum. Now I know you are being dishonest.

Fvck off Indiot, I am well respected on this Pakistani forum. :disagree:

Why do only focus on that part of the post
There is a word called “relevance”. You may not know it, due to your madarsa education. Or Jinn might not have informed you about such things.
I am well respected on this Pakistani forum.
Just go back few pages, when you requested few members by name to come and help you. Did anyone come?
You cried to mods. What happened?

It’s time for you to shut up, if you have any ghairat left.

You blamed me for creating negative threads about Paksiatn. When I asked for proof, you shat in your pants. Where is the proof? Can there be a bigger beghairat than you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom