What's new

India urges Bangladesh to resume meat import

Bangladesh has its own choice whether or not to import cannot be forced
Better, you allow killing cows and exporting beef to BD. Buffalo is not our choice.

Or, arrange common border Haats where Indians bring cows and BD people buy them.

Last edited:
Eggs are proteins and are closely related to meat.
Plus by eating eggs you are potentially killing a lot more animals that were bound to come to life. :enjoy:
Beef is meat and pork is also meat. So, why do not we eat pork but eat beef?

Beef is meat and pork is also meat. So, why do not we eat pork but eat beef?
My answer was to a vegan who considers eating any meat to be forbidden and like a crime.
Rest you better know why we don't eat pork.
As Muslims, we are allowed to eat anything which is permissible for us including all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc.
Human anatomy and dental structure plus the digestive system is like we can eat anything from the above categories.

My answer was to a vegan who considers eating any meat to be forbidden and like a crime.
Rest you better know why we don't eat pork.
As Muslims, we are allowed to eat anything which is permissible for us including all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc.
Human anatomy and dental structure plus the digestive system is like we can eat anything from the above categories.
But please understand eating habit grows in childhood in a person's house mostly by the mother. So, we should accept other people's choices.

But please understand eating habit grows in childhood in a person's house mostly by the mother. So, we should accept other people's choices.
Honestly, I am completely ok and respect the choices of vegans. The problem arises when these people start lecturing us about how we are killing animals and destroying the planet (all the latest research show being vegan, especially in the west is even more harmful to planet earth as whole ecosystems are getting destroyed for vegan farming).
And BTW in the start my point was not about vegan or meat eater/omnivore. It was about the ''beef'' policy of India where Muslims are openly targeted to eat beef and sacrifice animals on eid-al-adha but India has no shame in slaughtering the same animals in commercial slaughterhouses and selling meat to foreign countries.

Last edited:
Honestly, I am completely ok and respect the choices of vegans. The problem arises when these people start lecturing us about how we are killing animals and destroying the planet (all the latest research show being vegan, especially in the west is even more harmful to planet earth as whole ecosystems are getting destroyed for vegan farming).
And BTW in the start my point was not about vegan or meat eater/omnivore. It was about the ''beef'' policy of India where Muslims are openly targeted to eat beef and sacrifice animals on eid-al-adha but India has no shame in slaughtering the same animals in commercial slaughterhouses and selling meat to foreign countries.
Nothing wrong in discussing the issues in a civil manner. From what I read, an acre of wheat will sustain a family of 5 people for a year. I am assuming 2000 calories per day per person.

Lets take wheat crop on one acre. It yields about 20 quintals per acre or 2000 kg of Wheat or 4200 lbs of whole wheat flour.

You can make about 4200 one pound bread loafs. One 1-lb bread loaf has 1000 calories. So, you need 2 loafs per person. It will feed about 2100 people.

A cow on one acre will feed 430 people with one pound servings. One 1000 lb cow will yield 430 lbs of retail cuts.

So, One acre will sustain 5 times more people with wheat consumption compared to meat.

Correct me, if I am wrong on my assumptions.

Nothing wrong in discussing the issues in a civil manner. From what I read, an acre of wheat will sustain a family of 5 people for a year. I am assuming 2000 calories per day per person.

Lets take wheat crop on one acre. It yields about 20 quintals per acre or 2000 kg of Wheat or 4200 lbs of whole wheat flour.

You can make about 4200 one pound bread loafs. One 1-lb bread loaf has 1000 calories. So, you need 2 loafs per person. It will feed about 2100 people.

A cow on one acre will feed 430 people with one pound servings. One 1000 lb cow will yield 430 lbs of retail cuts.

So, One acre will sustain 5 times more people with wheat consumption compared to meat.

Correct me, if I am wrong on my assumptions.
There is no shortage of food even if number of humans reach 12 billions on earth. The only problem is distribution of food.
While millions are starving about 20-50 billion dollars worth of food is wasted in developed countries and also high classes of underdeveloped countries.
My point is being vegan is completely OK and completely accepted..... But that is a personal choice.
Pressing other people to adopt it ishighly inappropriate.
And there is a case of a nation who boasts of being the largest "democracy" in world and yet there are countless cases where her minorities were beaten, lynched just because they eat beef. Even the laws were proposed to stop especially Muslims of same nation to not to sacrifice animals on Eid and not to consume any meat.
Yet same hypocrite nation is officially 4th largest exporter of beef and was selling beef to other countries to earn big fat money.
This country needs civilization and manners more than any other thing.

Last edited:
The link above says that the average yield in Pakistan is 40 kg/acre. Do you really think this much is enough to sustain 5 persons in a family for 1 year?

It is impossible.

There is no shortage of food even if number of humans reach 12 billions on earth. The only problem is distribution of food.
While millions are starving about 20-50 billion dollars worth of food is wasted in developed countries and also high classes of underdeveloped countries.
My point is being vegan is completely OK and completely accepted..... But that is a personal choice.
Pressing other people to adopt it highly appropriate.
And there is a case of a nation who boasts of being the largest "democracy" in world and yet there are countless cases where her minorities were beaten, lynched just because they eat beef. Even the laws were proposed to stop especially Muslims of same nation to not to sacrifice animals on Eid and not to consume any meat.
Yet same hypocrite nation is officially 4th largest exporter of beef and was selling beef to other countries to earn big fat money.
This country needs civilization and manners more than any other thing.
An agriculture state like Pakistan is facing
Out of 1.5 billion people few cases of lynching is hardly the yard stick to go by. India is not monolithic in customs and their cuisine is varied. I personally believe it is individual choice but since you live in a society you follow the law of the land. Here in India, it is state prerogative if slaughter and sale beef is allowed. Only some 10 states have complete ban on slaughter of cattle of all ages. Some have no legislation on cattle slaughter and others have age restrictions on slaughter of cattle.
The link above says that the average yield in Pakistan is 40 kg/acre. Do you really think this much is enough to sustain 5 persons in a family for 1 year?

It is impossible.
I said 20 quintals per acre about 2000kg or 4400 lbs.

Cut/slaughter all the cows and sell them to the world.
Meanwhile lynch Indian Muslims and burn their houses if they eat any beef.
India is officially 4th largest beef exporter in the world.
All the beef we consume here in UAE comes from slaughterhouses in India.

From what I read a while back, Pepsi Co. is the largest beef exporter out of India, and its CEO is a Hindu. So these clowns have no ground to stand on.

It is best that you do not import anything from that diabolical state.

Guys, the beef exported from India is water buffalo meat. Not the cow which is a sacred animal to most Indians.

cow.png

I ask Hindus with empathy in mind to answer what I write below.

Religion apart, how a human can see a cow suffer without food when its productive age is over and the owners do not feed them? The cows move in the streets and bazaars and pick up foods that they can eat.

Finally, they die of starvation because owners cannon afford food for a cow that does not produce a calf.

Where is his emotion or where is his religion? Is it OK to kill an animal without food and water? This is happening in India after the BJP govt prohibited them to be smuggled to India's neighbors.

I ask Hindus, do you guys really think this should be the best way of killing a cow, by starving him without food or water? Better it dies at the hand of a Kasai with less suffering.

Modi-lovers, please answer me.

Don't know about being Modi lover, but I am an Hindu by birth who considered himself logical. Personally I have no beef (pun intended) in exporting surplus or ageing cows/ bulls or buffalos (slaughtered or whole) to BD or any other countries. I am also against the summary beef ban imposed in some states in India. At best, the slaughtering can be regulated and away from Hindu areas and the meat sold over the counter in separate stores. I have seen pork being sold in similar manner here in Bahrain, which is a progressive Islamic country. Same can be replicated in India also.

However, I do have issues for the same being smuggled, instead of being sold through proper channel.

Back
Top Bottom