What's new

Approaching China’s Yulin dog meat festival

Most fish are carnivorous, people aren’t supposed to eat fish?

People eat herbivorous fish. They don't eat carnivorous fish if they follow their natural diet. You also didn't answer my question on humans eating grass.

People eat herbivorous fish. They don't eat carnivorous fish if they follow their natural diet. You also didn't answer my question on humans eating grass.
tuna, salmon and trout aren’t herbivores, they eat other fish. They are some of the most popular fish. Why do I care if someone else eats grass. Aren’t chives and leeks types of grass. Rice and wheat are grass seeds.

People eat herbivorous fish.
This is a list of Herbivorous fish:

I have never heard anyone eating any of them.

Out here in Northwest USA, Salmon is the most popular fish. and they eat:
They feed on terrestrial and aquatic insects, amphipods, and other crustaceans while young, and primarily on other fish when older.

Your 'theory' is baseless (besides being worthless).

Your 'theory' is baseless (besides being worthless).

Really? So you think trout eating smaller fish/insects makes them "carnivorous" like piranhas or sharks?

In that case hens are also "carnivorous" for eating worms. The same could be stated about frogs for eating bugs.

Do you know the Islamic or Jewish dietary laws? They prohibit carnivorous animals or any animal that has paws, claws & fangs.

Do you seriously think most humans could survive after eating carnivorous animals anymore than they could eat grass?

Baseless & worthless is what best describes your posts on PDF from all i've seen. Not to mention pathetic.

Last edited:
Really? So you think trout eating smaller fish/insects makes them "carnivorous" like piranhas or sharks?

In that case hens are also "carnivorous" for eating worms. The same could be stated about frogs for eating bugs.

Do you know the Islamic or Jewish dietary laws? They prohibit carnivorous animals or any animal that has paws, claws & fangs.

Do you seriously think most humans could survive after eating carnivorous animals anymore than they could eat grass?

Baseless & worthless is what best describes your posts on PDF from all i've seen. Not to mention pathetic.
Two entirely different things:
1. Scientifically, baseless. Carnivorous is anything that eats another animal. So, Salmon, chicken are all carnivorous.
2. Religious dietary laws can be entirely arbitrary. You can have Sacred Cows, Filthy pigs, non-Kosher Shellfish are all valid. Mixing milk and meat is also not Kosher. But it doesn't mean a thing to non-Jews.

The mistake is trying mix religious dietary laws with science. Religious dietary laws are cultural, there is no sense in interpreting them through science.

Two entirely different things:
1. Scientifically, baseless. Carnivorous is anything that eats another animal. So, Salmon, chicken are all carnivorous.
2. Religious dietary laws can be entirely arbitrary. You can have Sacred Cows, Filthy pigs, non-Kosher Shellfish are all valid. Mixing milk and meat is also not Kosher. But it doesn't mean a thing to non-Jews.

The mistake is trying mix religious dietary laws with science. Religious dietary laws are cultural, there is no sense in interpreting them through science.

The religious dietary law is based on human health. You cannot compare it to the kosher practice of mixing dairy and red meat, because that is seen as a moral gesture, not so much as a health hazard.

Which pre-Islamic cultures do you see making carnivores as their cultural diet, aside from circumstantial situations?

Eating aquatic bugs is does not make salmon & trout "carnivores". The proper definition of a carnivorous fish would be shark or piranhas.

By your cranky "logic" this thing is a carnivore because it eats bugs:
frog-eating-fly-mark-bowler-and-photo-researchers.jpg

Because according to your argument, it would be as normal as eating dogs. It's not.

It's not for humans.
I don’t care what’s “normal” for which ever culture. Just here to poke holes in your theory that humans don’t eat carnivores. The fact that you have to do mental gymnastics on what counts as an animal to qualify what fish is carnivorous is self defeating.

I don’t care what’s “normal” for which ever culture. Just here to poke holes in your theory that humans don’t eat carnivores. The fact that you have to do mental gymnastics on what counts as an animal to qualify what fish is carnivorous is self defeating.

Well I do have a theory. It's called humans eat grass. Here is my proof of it:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom