What's new

What is the logic behind call to prayer being in arabic in Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating with hands is tastier.

lunch.jpg

Plus it is also healthier.

Last edited:
Is this a call at Erdogan?

I don't know.

It's a thread about call to prayers.

It loudly says come to peace

But apparently it's not getting through to you guys since its in damn Arabic.

Stop supporting terrorism and help clean this mess up.

Every religion including Islam imposes a lot of stuff. Islam means submission to Allah's will. Islam imposes five daily prayers, fasting, zakat and Hajj on all its able followers so that is the part and parcel of embracing Islam. Don't give an example of Christianity that has failed and the numbers of its followers are dwindling fast around the globe. Churches are getting closed or sold around the globe because there are no members. The main reason is the bible has contradictions in its translations and educated people in the world find it unbelievable so they are leaving.

Educated people in Muslim countries are also increasingly leaving Islam...

ps Christianity is growing fast in Africa, Latin American and some parts of Asia. There is many countries with young and growing population which are Christian.

Last edited:
What is "Ay Ata"?

Ay means Moon in turkish.

According to an American friend of mine who is a christian the arabs used to worship idols before islam, and one of those idols was the moon God. And that is why muslims have the crescent (moon) on their flags.

I did get a bit offended, but I can't help but wonder if the arabs did mix their moon god idol into the religion.

Torah, Bible, Quran.
All abrahamic religions almost identical, yet here we are fighting.
It really does smell like politics and colonialism using soft power.
I like to question these things, the quran does require you to question things and learn things. Those who say otherwise are just brainwashed.
Load of crap....now I'm really doubtful whether you are even Muslim or not...I rather think you are false flagger and pretending to be Muslim but with this kind of belief you cannot possibly be a Muslim because your fundamentals are flawed. You are most probably a loser Christian.

I don't know.

It's a thread about call to prayers.

It loudly says come to peace

But apparently it's not getting through to you guys since its in damn Arabic.

Stop supporting terrorism and help clean this mess up.
You guys are quite enthusiastic when it comes to Islam in Turkey, too bad the same enthusiasm fades when it comes to China i wonder why.

On topic: i guess you made already a picture of me in your head because of Atatürk in my Avatar but let me tell you something, im not in favor of changing Adhan to Turkish. Why in the first place? Those who dont want to listen wont want it in Turkish either and those who want to listen want it in Arabic, this experiment has been done in the past and failed, no need to raise tensions out of no where so the whole topic is sensless to me.

Aksham what is that? :P

It's curry
Chicken or Beef most of the time beef.
Its rarely used term in Turkey. It means dont show me such things at night/ at this hour. It is 00:23 here dont you have some shame :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom