What's new

Turkish hardcore racist kaffir trying to stop a woman from speaking Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He declared JIHAD on the Greeks. He killed hundreds of thousands of Christians. You keep asking the same question after being refuted. Are you denying Attaturk declared Jihad on the Greeks?

Are you that stupid? Pathetic fool.
He may have used that term to get the masses support. Ataturk himself was an atheist who was a drunkard.

You can read Andrew Mango's book on Ataturk. I think you are a fake account you moron.

Are you one of those mullah fans who want to see Sultanates return in the Middle-East while living in Canada?
And whats wrong with mullahs, you idiot?

He probably did that to motivate his soldiers, Ataturk himself was a rather hardcore atheist secularist who tried to remove Islamic influence from Turkish society. That is fact, he and his ilk consider Islam as Arabic culture from the deserts of Arabia and view themselves as Europeans. Most Turks one encounters abroad are hardcore Kemalists who are opposed to anything Arabic or Islamic.

He Westernized Turkey but clearly upheld Islamic supremacy in Turkey. His personal beliefs are not the same as his politics.

His politics was driven in upholding Islamic supremacy in the country by banning Christians and Jews from holding any large assets and any high-paying positions, including pharmacy and civic jobs.

Read this: https://www.danielpipes.org/comments/153726

This "committed secular regime" was founded by a man who bore the title of "Gazi" which is the supreme honorary title of a jihadist - the Holly Warrior of Islam. The founder of the Ottoman empire Osman was also a gazi and exactly for the same reason why our Gazi Kemal Mustafa Pasha. Both exterminated the infidels and spread Islam. It's all Kemal's war against the Entente of 1919-1922 was about - a pure jihad.

Why are we over-indulging this ikbal guy.

Its just multaniguys new account. Same exact extreme simpleton short sentence writing style lol....I bet there is some amusing reason in the end why his original account is permabanned....but who really cares.

He's funny guy to read now and then though....just repeats himself again and again, progressively getting louder and calling you an idiot etc....you wont get anywhere with him @ThunderCat , but have fun lol. Your "fun" mileage might vary as to engage him vs just observe him.

Some of the best parts I remember were Multaniguy claiming he's studying to be some lawyer.... man standards really have dropped in Canada if thats true lol.....but I think he has another line of work completely (if at all) given topics he gets into and his predictable style in each single one lol.
Are you an idiot? Ataturk himself was not a Muslim.

He Westernized Turkey but clearly upheld Islamic supremacy in Turkey. His personal beliefs are not the same as his politics.

His politics was driven in upholding Islamic supremacy in the country by banning Christians and Jews from holding any large assets and any high-paying positions, including pharmacy and civic jobs.

This "committed secular regime" was founded by a man who bore the title of "Gazi" which is the supreme honorary title of a jihadist - the Holly Warrior of Islam. The founder of the Ottoman empire Osman was also a gazi and exactly for the same reason why our Gazi Kemal Mustafa Pasha. Both exterminated the infidels and spread Islam. It's all Kemal's war against the Entente of 1919-1922 was about - a pure jihad.
Are you an idiot? Ataturk was not a Muslim and was an alcoholic.

Again are you an idiot?:

Read this:
1684107396033.png

Ataturk was not a Muslim. It is common knowledge,I don't have to spoon feed you you damn troll.

He may have used that term to get the masses support. Ataturk himself was an atheist who was a drunkard.

So a "secular" man uses religion to gain masses support? I thought you claimed most Turks are "secular."
A drunkard who massacred millions of Orthodox Christians.

Do you know anything about anything? Attaturk was committed to upholding Islamic supremecy over Christians and Jews.

So a "secular" man uses religion to gain masses support? I thought you claimed most Turks are "secular."

Do you know anything about anything? Attaturk was committed to upholding Islamic supremecy over Christians and Jews.
Okay, let me ask you a question was Ataturk a Muslim? Yes or No? All the historians say Ataturk was a drunk atheist. Andrew Mango and Patrick Kinross.

now its my turn you idiot troll. Was Ataturk a Muslim? :lol:

Here is your atheistic hero Ataturk drinking alcohol:
1684107554036.jpeg

ataturk.jpeg

E1vpdVAXMAEKSgF.jpg

main-qimg-5cd74640ae265003733e7cc6c7cffe94-lq

He was not a Muslim, you bloody troll.. You are laughing because you have been proven wrong.

30170358823_e75c6e5e1e_b.jpg

More alcohol.:enjoy:

Last edited:

Turkish society still has vestiges of hardcore Islamism when one scratches the surface, a lot of Turkish Kemalist nationalists are closet Islamists. Even Pakistan doesn't have laws prohibiting Christians from holding high status job positions.

Last edited:
For me Atatürk was some how right but wrong also if he did not separated politics from İslam mullahs will used İslam as for their own benefits as İslam never existed in pak but played with for own greater good like Gazali and company mullahs blackmailing govt and illetrate citizens blindly follow then without understanding islam

More about your atheistic alcoholic hero Ataturk:
mustafa-kemal-ataturk.jpeg

by the way I noticed you stopped posting. Because you know I have proven you wrong. Go drink alcohol with your hero atheist Ataturk. :enjoy:
And it is all well documented.

Okay, let me ask you a question was Ataturk a Muslim? Yes or No? All the historians say Ataturk was a drunk atheist. Andrew Mango and Patrick Kinross.

now its my turn you idiot troll. Was Ataturk a Muslim? :lol:

Here is your atheistic hero Ataturk drinking alcohol:

First refute what I wrote. Non-Muslims were banned from owning property by his government and banned from government positions.

Yes or no? If yes, then how is that "secularism?" That is the OPPOSITE of secularism.

First refute what I wrote. Non-Muslims were banned from owning property by his government and banned from government positions.

Yes or no? If yes, then how is that "secularism?" That is the OPPOSITE of secularism.
Shut up you idiot. Was Ataturk a Muslim? Yes or no? :lol:

Hey idiot, one of the principles of Kemalism is secularism.

Read this, otherwise I don't have time to argue with ignorant idiots such as yourself.

1684107971784.png

More about your atheistic alcoholic hero Ataturk:
mustafa-kemal-ataturk.jpeg

"Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion."

As quoted in Kemalizm, Laiklik ve Demokrasi [Kemalism, Laicism and Democracy] (1994) by Ahmet Taner Kışlalı

That is meaningless, when implemented secularism from his six arrows of Kemalism, :enjoy:

1684107971784-png.929705

And more alcohol from your hero buddy Ataturk.:enjoy:
1684107554036-jpeg.929704

Turkish society still has vestiges of hardcore Islamism when one scratches the surface, a lot of Turkish Kemalist nationalists can also be closet Islamists. Even Pakistan doesn't have laws prohibiting Christians from holding high status job positions.

Nor did Pakistan impose capital taxation on non-Muslims. Everyone pays equal taxes according to the law.

Some reading material for y'all later (lol):

Amusing fella. He tries really hard with his really extensive command of English 🤣

Reading some of his past antics is often lot more fun than engaging him.

Kind of like that WWEundertaker/superboy/tastaufen guy.

They stand out whatever name they going by currently lol.

That is meaningless, when implemented secularism from his six arrows of Kemalism, :enjoy:

1684107971784-png.929705

And more alcohol from your hero buddy Ataturk.:enjoy:
1684107554036-jpeg.929704

Look what the alchoholic stated, MultaniGuy :

Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion.

As quoted in Kemalizm, Laiklik ve Demokrasi [Kemalism, Laicism and Democracy] (1994) by Ahmet Taner Kışlalı

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom