What's new

U.S. Jet Shoots Down Turkish Drone Over Syria

Trolling
Good to see you recognizing that Saddam regime was up to no good - a sign of progress. :tup: But I assure you that there are more rotten elements in the Middle East and other regions.

I am not a fan of American intervention in Iraq - I would say that US wanted to do the right thing (to reshape political landscape of Iraq for the better), but US have turning Iraq into a weak banana state in the process. However, in case you do not know, Iraqi political Exiles and defectors in the WEST have a hand in building the case against Saddam regime and convincing Bush administration to act on this project.

US is a country of immigrants and this dynamic affects American decision-making on many counts.

As for US killing millions in Iraq? This is not true at all. US adopted precision strikes model to dismantle Saddam regime and worked with many good Iraqi people to overcome rotten elements including foreign terrorists in the country. US did not bomb Iraqi cities to dust or something. The war was fought with rules of engagement to reshape Iraqi political landscape and not to turn Iraq into a barren wasteland.

Go and see Iraq - your eyes will open. It looks more developed than many of the countries out there.

The WEST has great power and influence because of its inventions and institutions.

Muslims are busy fighting each other and undermining each other. You put all the blame on the WEST for this nonsense? You are the gullible here.
Looool
Tell me who supported saddam. Who armed him against Iran?

I bet you will nit answer but add hundred of links to fluff the case.

That all well and good but irrelevant to your posts here
You drunk or something? How about you check your accusations?

You are sent on a vacation for trolling via disregard for information sharing in good faith and derailing the thread with your ramblings.

Why don't you relocate to Syria or Iraq because these places are beacons of morality? You hypocritical troll.

You drunk or something? How about you check your accusations?

You are sent on a vacation for trolling via disregard for information sharing in good faith and derailing the thread with your ramblings.

Why don't you relocate to Syria or Iraq because these places are beacons of morality? You hypocritical troll.
Is it reasonable to ban him because of his incredible troll? Very telling of why this forum has reached the lowest level. peace irani shill LeGend

Is it reasonable to ban him because of his incredible troll? Very telling of why this forum has reached the lowest level. peace irani shill LeGend
Did you read his responses? He is not here to learn and understand - he is here to troll and cry wolf when it suits him.

If he is so sick and tired of corruption in the WEST, why does he not move to a better society? I don't get this type of hypocrisy. Go out of your way to show that you are such a good Muslim for talking shit about your hosts - whom are you trying to impress? Nobody is impressed. Some of you have zero principles.

That is why I am not having debate either.

That is why I am not having debate either.
Dismissing valuable information and facts is not debate but one of the worst forms of trolling. This distinction is important to understand. I do not live in a cave - I am well aware of various developments and realities.

I certainly understand that US has a military industrial complex and it is into war profiteering. This does not change the fact that US has extensively worked to dismantle some of the worst terrorist networks to have emerged in modern times. This is not a new topic - much has been said and written in relation here on PDF from time to time.

US wanted to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in AfPak due to obvious reasons (terrorism). This campaign turned into a lengthy search process because terrorists fled to mountains and cities in different countries.

These were the masterminds.
Thousands of rank and file were eliminated and/or nabbed in Afghanistan and Pakistan during these years.

Pakistan wanted to preserve Taliban groups on the other hand - this is open secret and acknowledged in Pakistani articles. The Establishment assumed that Taliban groups are more sympathetic to Pakistani interests than other Afghans but this is not true. Taliban groups are rather close to each other and made peace with Americans to return to power - this was an interesting shift in their position and a well-calculated move on their part. Now that US is assured in Doha Accords that Al-Qaeda Network will not be revived and has left the building, Taliban groups can do as they please. But the problem is that Pakistan has unfinished business with these groups.

So who is hosting TTP in Afghanistan? Aliens? Are you blind?

Americans have also written much on this topic. Should I post these links?
American statements were CORRECT.
But some members on PDF were busy dismissing American accounts and branded those as traitors who dared to suggest to reflect on these disclosures in fairness. This shortsighted mentality has become a problem for Pakistan at large. Pakistan must learn from its mishandling of the War On Terror saga if it is to rebuild its relations with the US and the Western hemisphere on a broader level. Pakistan will be deep shit otherwise.

Coz at the end of the day when Pakistan was on the verge of bankruptcy as usual - IMF came to the rescue. WE should not be thankless moronic idiots. It is important to have some principles in life. Islam has put much emphasis on having principles and honoring treaties. But how many understand Islam in its true spirit?

US closed the chapter of Saddam regime in the (2003 - 2011) period and withdrew its forces from Iraq in 2011. Unfortunately as I have pointed out in here, Syria continued to export terrorists to Iraq and ISIL became official in the region. Both American and Iraqi accounts converge on this topic. Iraqi leadership reached out to the US to help address this menace and US launched another military operation in the region to dismantle ISIL across Iraq and Syria (Operation Inherent Resolve). Some are upset of-course.

US - Turkey tensions are on the grounds that US is working with Kurd to defeat ISIL in Syria. Turkey insist on working with its elements to do the needful. I can see that Kurd cannot be excluded from this fight because it is taking place in their lands but something can be done about PKK. This can be a reasonable middle ground arrangement.

I have spent years to connected these dots for all readers to understand these ground realities in a matter of minutes. But what I get in return? Trolling / Excuses / Denials from the usual suspects. I will not tolerate trolling in this context (PDF does not support terrorists of any kind). This isn't a favor to the US - I do no live there. I am simply pointing important Facts and Figures in good faith, to address prevalent misconceptions. It is particularly important for Pakistan to understand these ground realities, and its problems (terrorism) and how to address this issue in sensible ways. The country has to deal with the consequences of its decisions while some trolls sit in Western countries and give lectures on its corruption. Much of the world is corrupt - developing countries even more so on many counts. What can WE do about this? Jumping on Anti-American bandwagon in willful ignorance is not helpful.

I thought it is debate but you deem it as one sided unquestionable narrative. And to ban? Not much left to debate. Peace!

I thought it is debate but you deem it as one sided unquestionable narrative. And to ban? Not much left to debate. Peace!
I am not providing a one-sided unquestionable narrative. There are too many links to post in one response. There had been much deliberation on this theme and numerous sources were checked for authenticity and dots could be connected in time. Now that things are more clear than before, meaningful information can be brought to one's attention in a matter of minutes. But as I have said before, what do I get in return? Trolling / Excuses / Denials from the usual suspects. This is not helpful. This mentality is counterproductive. This is exactly what OP was doing - it shows in his statements. The record is here.

You can point out something that is authentic - no issue. Perhaps something new will come to light. But do not dismiss valuable information in the process. Read, learn, and understand. This is the correct approach. This is how education works.

Did you read his responses? He is not here to learn and understand - he is here to troll and cry wolf when it suits him.

If he is so sick and tired of corruption in the WEST, why does he not move to a better society? I don't get this type of hypocrisy. Go out of your way to show that you are such a good Muslim for talking shit about your hosts - whom are you trying to impress? Nobody is impressed. Some of you have zero principles.
Agreed, he never was interested in a civilized debate. Good riddance.

Keep cleaning the forum brother, you're doing a great job.

Agreed, he never was interested in a civilized debate. Good riddance.

Keep cleaning the forum brother, you're doing a great job.
I would like to revive Turkish representation on PDF, I assure you. Turkey is a brotherly country and I have utmost respect for Turkish sentiments on all issues. I might visit Turkey one day and hope to meet a friend in the country.

Here on PDF - I shall be neutral because this is part and parcel of Moderation. I cannot be a fair judge if I am biased or give into my sentiments. Truth is very complex. Human motivations are very complex. It is important to understand various realities. This is the only way to find solutions. There is war and bloodshed otherwise. I hope you understand.

I would like to revive Turkish representation on PDF, I assure you. Turkey is a brotherly country and I have utmost respect for Turkish sentiments on all issues. I might visit Turkey one day and hope to meet a friend in the country.

Here on PDF - I shall be neutral because this is part and parcel of Moderation. I cannot be a fair judge if I am biased or give into my sentiments. Truth is very complex. Human motivations are very complex. It is important to understand various realities. This is the only way to find solutions. There is war and bloodshed otherwise. I hope you understand.
I fully understand, don't worry.

I very much like how little moderation there is on this forum. I love being able to speak my mind on anything.. Lots of freedom of speech that you can't find on other corners of the internet, maybe except 4chan :)

You do not have an iota of idea how much is rotten in Islamic countries. Western governments look clean in comparison.
Most western governments sure, I fully agree. Except America.

Everybody knows about Epstein now but look up Finders cult, it's a deep fucking rabbit hole.

Most western governments sure, I fully agree. Except America.

Everybody knows about Epstein now but look up Finders cult, it's a deep fucking rabbit hole.
Thanks for the pointer. I will check it.

Both Harvey Weinstein and Epstein are immoral scum. Both also financed leftist politics (I cannot help but laugh). I am not surprised. Based on my interactions with Americans, I can tell that some of the American leftists are intelligent people and have a fairly good take on various issues. But leftists are slow to see the rotten within their own ranks due to being very accepting of those who seem to agree with them on political grounds and too focused on challenging the right. This is a problem.

American justice system was late to act on this matter because victims were spooked. But justice was served when notable crimes came to light - better late than never. Epstein died while facing his legal troubles but his partner his crime is sentenced for 20 years in jail. I am impressed.

Nevertheless, I am reluctant to talk about the level of corruption in Pakistan so openly. Maybe US is close but it cannot be so bad there because Pakistani system is literally broke due to obvious reasons while American institutions seem to work.

Unfortunately.

Thanks for the pointer. I will check it.

Both Harvey Weinstein and Epstein are immoral scum. Both also financed leftist politics (I cannot help but laugh). I am not surprised. Based on my interactions with Americans, I can tell that some of the American leftists are intelligent people and have a fairly good take on various issues. But leftists are slow to see the rotten within their own ranks due to being very accepting of those who seem to agree with them on political grounds and too focused on challenging the right. This is a problem.

American justice system was late to act on this matter because victims were spooked. But justice was served when notable crimes came to light - better late than never. Epstein died while facing his legal troubles but his partner his crime is sentenced for 20 years in jail. I am impressed.

Nevertheless, I am reluctant to talk about the level of corruption in Pakistan so openly. Maybe US is close but it cannot be so bad there because Pakistani system is literally broke due to obvious reasons while American institutions seem to work.

Unfortunately.
I understand what you mean, and sadly it's becoming apparent to me that Pakistan is moving towards becoming a failed state. Which is very sad, because To me Jinnah's vision was pure, I think the took some inspiration from Atatürk as well. It is very unfortunate what his project has become.

But the American government scares the shit out of me. And the system that looks like a democracy, is nothing of the sort. Both parties are bought and paid for. I can go on and on, it's an Orwellian dystopia. While pakistan just seems broken. And the Turkish government is basically Russia with islamic fundamentalism sprinkled on top.

Back
Top Bottom