What's new

Turkey launches airstrikes against 20 PKK terrorist facilities following deadly Ankara blast

Taksim? Does that ring any bells?

Shouldn't you be afraid that Kurds might partition southeast Turkey and get their own State with American and Israeli blessings,eventually?
Why should i be afraid. Russia, America, EU and Israelis supported them since the 80' Have they even got 1 inch of soil or let alone a town have they even captured a street from us after 40 years?

The answer is no, on the other hand we keep taking more and more territories in Syria and Iraq using these ppk’s as pretext. It is a legitimate security matter however. They want to give us an excuse its fine we’ll take as much as we can until the threat is destroyed.

Why should i be afraid. Russia, America, EU and Israelis supported them since the 80' Have they even got 1 inch of soil or let alone a town have they even captured a street from us after 40 years?

The answer is no, on the other hand we keep taking more and more territories in Syria and Iraq using these ppk’s as pretext. It is a legitimate security matter however. They want to give us an excuse its fine we’ll take as much as we can until the threat is destroyed.
Yes but what if at some point the Americans and Russians say "enough is enough,we'll stop Turkey's expansion and ambiguity". How many millions of Kurds are there in Turkey now? Some 30,000,000?

Yes but what if at some point the Americans and Russians say "enough is enough,we'll stop Turkey's expansion and ambiguity". How many millions of Kurds are there in Turkey now? Some 30,000,000?
Not 30.000.000 there are atleast 5 billion Kurds in Turkey.

But do you know how many millions of Turks are there in the Turkic world? 350 million we establish the great Turan with them and worstcasescenario we’ll f crush everybody.

Shouldn't you be afraid that Kurds might partition southeast Turkey and get their own State with American and Israeli blessings,eventually?
That's not how to attack Turkiye. You just have to stop being an Anglotard.

When the government jails the only politician with balls to order operations and raids against terrorists,what do you expect?
I get the sentiment but he was a terrorist sympathiser and was the reason for the terrorist resurgence because of his botched peace deal.

That's not how to attack Turkiye. You just have to stop being an Anglotard.
Anglotard? Did I support England or something?

I get the sentiment but he was a terrorist sympathiser and was the reason for the terrorist resurgence because of his botched peace deal.
Then that changes a lot. I thought Imran Khan had them by the balls and was doing way better than all other politicians and parties the last 10 years in Pakistan. But...

Couple of fuking amatures in this thread folks like Bleek, Arjunk and Hussien complete brain-deads in geopolitics and security.

Islamic emirate of Afghanistan has no interest in Pakistan whatsoever other then doing trade. The Elites in Afghanistan are busy building Afghanistan. TTP is an entirely different element that is blacklisted in Afghanistan.

Also comparing PPK to Afghanistan is dumb. The Kurds are weaklings were as the Afghans are the opposite of that. They defeated both the Soviets and NATO even ended the Soviet union as a nation state. A war with Afghanistan will be the end of Pakistan. So comparing the two is rather intellectually idiotic.

Another thing my fellow Pakistanis need to understand is that it is not the IEA that is the big bad evil but Pakistan in the wests pov so I don't understand who they are trying to virtue single here.

Do you really think the Turks would have fuked with the Afghans if they were neighbours? the answer is fuking no.. The Turks would have attacked Egypt if they were couple of headless and reckless folks they understand what scale of conflict means and when there is no military solution to something..
Pakistan has striked Afghanistan multiple times and still Pakistan is here.
Most recent one:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Pakistani_airstrikes_in_Afghanistan
There are various videos on YouTube as well PAF striking Afghanistan.

You make too tall claims.
In fact, Muslim Extremists like you & typical akhand bharat Pajeets are not that much different just two different sides of the same coin.believe in some super unrealistic concepts that will never be materialized
Want some specific historic events to repeat even after knowing that it's not possible in modern times
Stay sucking them off.

Islam is like drugs. It makes people blind to the truth and makes them numb to the truth.

The problem you describe can be seen in every Islamic country. It is a big problem.
Pajeet attacked Islam and barely anyone said anything in reaction. Now some libgandu pajeet d*ck sucker is telling me I’m extremist. LOOL!
Beghairat besharam person. Go do your Hindu Muslim bhai bhai somewhere else.

If someone dares attack Islam in anyway I’ll defend it. I’m not a beghairat pu*sy. If that means I’m extremist then yes I happily am.

Last edited:
I noticed , It’s not a done thing to say on here Pakistans mess started with General Busharraf was an American poodle who tirelessly worked for Uncle Sam and slaughtered thousands of Pakistanis in the Fata areas by US drones. Caused enormous hate and anger between brothers Pakistan and Afghanistan by selling off Islamic state PAK to US to murder thousands of afghans Muslims. This culprit who help., allow and facilitates USA agency to kidnapped pakistan Dr Afia Siddique who was a scientist and still in American jail facing worst torture on anyone in history. But pardoned CIA agents for shooting Pakistanis on our streets . And same time sold off Thousands of more poor innocent Pakistanis to Americans for dollars … tortured and imprisoned . And for some weird reason poor Imran khan name gets thrown around on here regularly blame for terrorism. When the truth is so fcking obvious who started it and why we still endure this menace.

Forget foreign support, despite sympathies to the Kurds, neither country will likely want a militarily weaker Türkiye for geostrategic reasons.

However I am wondering if a threat to Türkiye might come, in time, from the greater Kurdish fertility rate compared to the Turkish one?

Turkey gets hit by one failed terrorist attack, 20 airstrikes in Iraq he next day.

Meanwhile 60 Pakistanis killed by Afghanis in 24 hours but the cuckold hijras in Pakistani establishment will open the border for trade.

Merit system vs Chutya feudal system

@CENTCOM Your B team is performing very poorly and cowardly. Tell em to launch strikes in Afghandustan or efff off.
What ever happened to muslim brotherhood? When US does the same, you guys say it is excessive and unwarranted.

Good job Turkey, I think we should not compare Turkish forces with impotent Pakistan Army, the better and fair comparison will be with Khawaja Sira. Pakistan Army is consist of na-mard hijray, and thanks to our barbaric Pashtoons/Baloch Pakistan is pushed into a unending chaos/darkness, And I think in our coward Army there is always soft corner for Pashtoon terrorism, these people are barbarians and have no place in modern civilization, I could say that the Jungli of Amazon are more civilized than Pashtoons/baloch.

Turkey gets hit by one failed terrorist attack, 20 airstrikes in Iraq he next day.

Meanwhile 60 Pakistanis killed by Afghanis in 24 hours but the cuckold hijras in Pakistani establishment will open the border for trade.

Merit system vs Chutya feudal system

@CENTCOM Your B team is performing very poorly and cowardly. Tell em to launch strikes in Afghandustan or efff off.
Our generals serve America not pakistan

Islam is like drugs. It makes people blind to the truth and makes them numb to the truth.
Islam is a very comprehensive religion actually.
The region where Islam was born was surrounded & always dependent on neighbouring great powers like Persia or Roman empire.Even Ethiopians used to smash Arabs with the help of Byzantine Empire.
Further more ,during the birth of Islam, Prophet of Islam (PBUH) faced severe resistance from Makkan tribal Sardars.
So you will see a lot of importance regarding Jihad in Islam.

Conquering the world is human's innate desire.Islam knows this fact.Now you have two options
a)Conquer the world
Or b)Be Conquered by others
Islam stresses its followers to choose option (a) but not for just wealth purpose instead with an ideology.
Mongols conquered the Muslim lands but their influence is no more on these lands.Arabs came with an ideology,Islam,smashed Persians & Romans on which they were once dependent on.
Now you will see huge influence of Arabs on these lands even though Arabs are no more controlling these lands.
For Islam being a drug, I will recommend you this;
Screenshot_20231004_194625.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_194728.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_194838.jpg

Attachments

• Is Islam Responsible for the backwardness of Muslims.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom