What's new

Turkey launches airstrikes against 20 PKK terrorist facilities following deadly Ankara blast

operation with 13.000 security forces started in Turkiye 1000 suspects have been taken under custody so far.

A big anti-terr operation is ongoing in 18 cities

Afghanistan would be annihilated within the first week if it tried something like this. It only ever has the maximum capacity to project terrorism.
You have bad reading comprehension. I said over time China would arm Afghanistan with heavy weapons to counter possible Pakistan collaboration with UK/USA. It's smart and India on the other side is a very nice addition. You and your Pakistani friend have a foul attitude which reeks of learned, pompous Angloism. Sunak will come and go like all the token puppets.

Go focus on Africa where you are from, you are weirdly obsessive and cringe. We don't need your shitty solutions that compromise on our sovereignty.
You list your country as UK so you are not Pakistani either. So don't talk down to anyone. What you see as obsessive is you being countered hard, something you've never experienced in your life. You're ignorant and clearly pro-UK/USA white or zionist.

Last edited:
WITH THESE GROUPS idiot!

With these groups!

Turkiye did not controll all groups .. idiot

FSA was supported by USA,UK,Egypt,S.Arabia,The UAE too
even now USA,S.Arabia,The UAE control groups in Idlib

We care about only SNA since 2017

Hundreds of thousands were killed by Turkey's meddling in Syria. INNOCENT people,kids. Beheaded by the barbarians you supported from the beginning. And you come here and say proudly "oooh Turkey support brave SNA". Meanwhile the SNA is full of gangs of jihadi criminals and mercenaries. Go back and read every single part of what I showed you.

Your butthurt feelings and lies wont change the reality

Turkiye doesnt care about other groups in Syria since 2017

since 2017 SNA = Turkish Army trained-controlled 20.000 brave soldiers
1696333743196.png

1696333758161.png

1696333779497.png

Your ugly smelly PKK-YPG terrorists are full of criminals

Last edited:
Turkiye did not controll all groups .. idiot
Turkey protected them,helped them and organized them into a single formation.

What's more,the Sultan Murad and Nureddin Az-Zenki groups,which received significant aid and weapons from Turkey,are among those that commited war crimes.

Your butthurt feelings and lies wont change the reality

since 2017 SNA = Turkish Army trained-controlled 20.000 brave soldiers
You must be truly retarded to post the same pic again and say the same thing,after I told you to go back and read my post with the proof of war crimes by these groups.

Turkey protected them,helped them and organized them into a single formation.

What's more,the Sultan Murad and Nureddin Az-Zenki groups,which received significant aid and weapons from Turkey,are among those that commited war crimes.

You must be truly retarded to post the same pic again and say the same thing,after I told you to go back and read my post with the proof of war crimes by these groups.
Ok we've heard enough about Turkiye. Now for Anglosaxons. What have you got for us?

what a stupid troll

You are talking about FSA since 2011-2012
Sultan Murad and Nureddin Az-Zenki groups supported by USA, Turkiye, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, others

But in 2017 Turkiye created SNA and eliminated radical groups who committed war crimes

and USA-France backed PKK-YPG Terrorists committed war crimes million times more than FSA

Russia backed Iran,Hezbol,Syrian regime committed war crimes million times more than FSA

Last edited:
what a stupid troll

You are talking about FSA since 2011-2012
Sultan Murad and Nureddin Az-Zenki groups supported by USA, Turkiye, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, others

But in 2017 Turkiye created SNA and eliminated radical groups who commited war crimes

idiotttt
GO BACK AND READ MY POST AGAIN

GO BACK AND READ MY POST AGAIN

Your post is full of lies and fake news from 2014-2015

And your source = FETO , BUGUN , PKK-YPG as always pathetic losers

We care about only SNA since 2017

Couple of fuking amatures in this thread folks like Bleek, Arjunk and Hussien complete brain-deads in geopolitics and security.

Islamic emirate of Afghanistan has no interest in Pakistan whatsoever other then doing trade. The Elites in Afghanistan are busy building Afghanistan. TTP is an entirely different element that is blacklisted in Afghanistan.

Also comparing PPK to Afghanistan is dumb. The Kurds are weaklings were as the Afghans are the opposite of that. They defeated both the Soviets and NATO even ended the Soviet union as a nation state. A war with Afghanistan will be the end of Pakistan. So comparing the two is rather intellectually idiotic.

Another thing my fellow Pakistanis need to understand is that it is not the IEA that is the big bad evil but Pakistan in the wests pov so I don't understand who they are trying to virtue single here.

Do you really think the Turks would have fuked with the Afghans if they were neighbours? the answer is fuking no.. The Turks would have attacked Egypt if they were couple of headless and reckless folks they understand what scale of conflict means and when there is no military solution to something..

Last edited:
Btw well done
Our big boys killed 2 ugly smelly PKK-YPG Terrorists within 45 seconds

6 Turkish special Police shot them in the head ... ugly smelly terrorist didn't even get a chance to explode 10 kg of TNT Bomb

1696335787540.png

1696335862010.png

Back
Top Bottom