What's new

Turkey launches airstrikes against 20 PKK terrorist facilities following deadly Ankara blast

By gaining small area,it will just be more a problem for Afghanistan.It will become like a thin neck of Afghanistan.They will feel even more insecure with Pakistan.
They already have a "thin neck" as do Democratic Republic of congo. Your comment is nonsense.

2023 October 03  Tuesday, 18 12 ... 6395.png

2023 October 03  Tuesday, 18 18 ... 6396.png

It deescalates a primary antagonist goal as stated by someone else. It would come with some reciprocal gain. But maybe you have ill intent to the Iranian shias, like USA/Israel, which would confirm everything I said.

Your source = FETO , PKK-PYD-YPG and anti-Turkiye losers as always
My source is FETO? Maybe you didn't see the video of them beheading the Palestinian child. You live in DENIAL.

You've built this world in your mind and everything you don't like is lies from supposed "anti-Turkish jealousy". Thankfully,other people can see the truth objectively.

go and cry more ,, your useless terrorists were kicked by SNA and Turkish Army in Afrin , Rasulayn and Telabyad
Are you retarded? You just saw that Turkish-backed groups are the actual terrorists,not the SAA or the YPG. You've been supporting salafist jihadis and hardcore sunnis,they're implicated in dozens of war crimes and you close your ears and say "Nanananana it's FETO lies,it's PKK lies,it's USA,it's Russia"

You've been supporting salafist jihadis and hardcore sunnis,they're implicated in dozens of war crimes and you close your ears and say "Nanananana it's FETO lies,it's PKK lies,it's USA,it's Russia"
Because you are biased. Extremely biased people like you are not credible. You are stacking your bias onto a moderate leftist secular (or neocon) agenda, like USA and the others. No one wants that radical feminist neurotic shit and christian puritanism, not even in your country (acknowledged that conservative islamists are annoyingly anti-freedom in one or two areas but it isn't a lack of feminism ).

Because you are biased. Extremely biased people like you are not credible. You are stacking your bias onto a moderate leftist secular (or neocon) agenda, like USA and the others. No one wants that radical feminist neurotic shit and christian puritanism, not even in your country (acknowledged that conservative islamists are annoyingly anti-freedom in one or two areas but it isn't a lack of feminism ).
I'm biased because they have salafist jihadis and extremists as their pet soldiers?

I'm biased because they have salafist jihadis and extremists as their pet soldiers?
No, because you do nothing else but whine about Non-NATO countries. Where is the anti-Anglosaxon content? Or you worried about losing f35 deals over speaking out against them?

No, because you do nothing else but whine about Non-NATO countries. Where is the anti-Anglosaxon content? Or you worried about losing f35 deals over speaking out against them?
Non-NATO countries? Turkey is in NATO.

It deescalates a primary antagonist goal as stated by someone else
you better shut up.Your solution looks absurd.

But maybe you have ill intent to the Iranian shias, like USA/Israel, which would confirm everything I said.
So this is just a random shia from Africa showing his idiocity on this forum.

Your only objection was "it's narrow". I kid you not, that is the extent of your mental capacity.

However there's no such inherent constraint for a border. These examples prove it. I'm against bachabaaz and isil btw, maybe some others.

Based on your attitude, imo China should increase Afghanistan to compete with Pakistan, collaborating with India on the south side, for a duel attack to share Pakistan amongst both. How does that sound to counter Pakistan treachery?

What Pakis don’t understand is that striking without a strategy is useless. It is like cleaning the floor while the faucet is still leaking. Turkey has build an anti terror belt around its border. Pakistan needs to do the same but does it have an army to invade Afghanistan? US just left so go and try and see what happens.

My source is FETO? Maybe you didn't see the video of them beheading the Palestinian child. You live in DENIAL.

We dont care about FSA and this video from 2016
SNA was established by Turkiye in 2017 ...

hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed by PKK-YPG , İran , Hezbol , SAA
why are you saying nothing about it ?

on the other hand
Turkiye saved over 4 million Syrian People

1-- USA-France backed PKK-YPG terrorists killed thousands of innocent people in Syria

Due to the PKK-YPG attack, 350.000+ Kurds fled to Turkiye and 400.000+ Kurds fled to Northern Iraq.

even between 2015 and 2022, total of 173 civilians were martyred as a result of treacherous attacks by PKK-YPG terrorists from Syria

5-year-old kid, who was killed by the pKK-YPG terror attack from Syria
1696326401482.png

1696326490215.png

2-- Russia backed SAA , Iran , Hezbol terrorists killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Syria with barrel bombs and other terror attacks

I can post photos about civilians brutally murdered through torture by Iran backed terror groups and Syrian Regime

Based on your attitude, imo China should increase Afghanistan to compete with Pakistan, collaborating with India on the south side, for a duel attack to share Pakistan amongst both. How does that sound to counter Pakistan treachery?
Afghanistan would be annihilated within the first week if it tried something like this. It only ever has the maximum capacity to project terrorism.

Go focus on Africa where you are from, you are weirdly obsessive and cringe. We don't need your shitty solutions that compromise on our sovereignty.

What Pakis don’t understand is that striking without a strategy is useless. It is like cleaning the floor while the faucet is still leaking. Turkey has build an anti terror belt around its border. Pakistan needs to do the same but does it have an army to invade Afghanistan? US just left so go and try and see what happens.
This is a fair analysis and a few people have suggested an operation similar to Operation Euphrates focused at the border

But I think at the very least they want targeted strikes at all TTP strongholds across the border

This is what happens when ummah chummah cucks from Pakistan give them too much relevance

Idiots from other continents like Africa think your sovereignty is up for discussion

We dont care about FSA and this video from 2016
SNA was established by Turkiye in 2017 ...
WITH THESE GROUPS idiot!

With these groups!

hundreds of thousands of innocent people were killed by PKK-YPG , İran , Hezbol , SAA
Hundreds of thousands were killed by Turkey's meddling in Syria. INNOCENT people,kids. Beheaded by the barbarians you supported from the beginning. And you come here and say proudly "oooh Turkey support brave SNA". Meanwhile the SNA is full of gangs of jihadi criminals and mercenaries. Go back and read every single part of what I showed you.

And don't you dare say "I don't care about lies". Your biggest excuse to discard something is to easily say "It's FETO lies".
No,you will suck it up and admit it. Enough with your "I don't care about Americans fairy tales,I don't care about ignorant Iranians,I don't care about pathetic Israel,I don't care about FETO lies".

You will suck it up and read it,if you WANT to be part of the discussion. If you don't,grab your tiny part and go measure it somewhere else. This is a forum,it's not your blog to spit your rants and ignore everyone afterwards and then boast "I am win the thread,I kick all of you". 10 year-old mindset spending every morning posting here.

Last edited:
you better shut up.Your solution looks absurd.
85l52e1f63y51 (2).jpg

This region looks nothing like Pakistan. It's ridiculous.

2023 October 03  Tuesday, 21 27 ... 6426.jpg

Also here's a nicer looking map. India will have to concede something because it makes sense. They have a lot already.
Kashmir also sounds like a Pakistani word.

I think you'll now see the changes make sense.

Back
Top Bottom