What's new

Turkish hardcore racist kaffir trying to stop a woman from speaking Arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion."

As quoted in Kemalizm, Laiklik ve Demokrasi [Kemalism, Laicism and Democracy] (1994) by Ahmet Taner Kışlalı
Stop spreading misinformation, you moronic troll:
1684108240656.png

1684108273527.png

Proof that Ataturk was an atheist:

1684108320992.png

1684108335583.png

Here go drink more alcohol with your atheist hero Ataturk :enjoy: :
1684108373637.png

Look what the alchoholic stated, MultaniGuy :

Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion.

As quoted in Kemalizm, Laiklik ve Demokrasi [Kemalism, Laicism and Democracy] (1994) by Ahmet Taner Kışlalı
Read this you idiot:
1684108320992-png.929709

1684108335583-png.929710

Now leave me alone and go drink alcohol with your friend Ataturk lol:
mka207-Mustafa-Kemal-Ataturk-Bira-icerken-1025x1200.jpg

Look what the alchoholic stated, MultaniGuy :

Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion.

Idiot in Andrew Mango's biography he states Ataturk has no religion:

1684108520104.jpeg

Are you that stupid?

Stop spreading misinformation, you moronic troll:
View attachment 929706

View attachment 929707

Proof that Ataturk was an atheist:

View attachment 929709

View attachment 929710

Here go drink more alcohol with your atheist hero Ataturk :enjoy: :
View attachment 929712

Read this you idiot:
1684108320992-png.929709

1684108335583-png.929710

Now leave me alone and go drink alcohol with your friend Ataturk lol:

Idiot in Andrew Mango's biography he states Ataturk has no religion:

View attachment 929714

Are you that stupid?

Not I'm not as stupid as you. Also from Attaturk:
Armenians have no rights in this prosperous country. Your country is yours, it belongs to the Turks. This country was Turkish in history, therefore it is Turkish and will live as a Turk forever.

::*''Hâkimiyet-i Milliye'', March 21, 1923. Ulgen, Fatma. ''Reading Mustafa Kemal Atatürk on the Armenian Genocide of 1915''. Patterns of prejudice 44.4 (2010): 369-391.

Not I'm not as stupid as you. Also from Attaturk:
Armenians have no rights in this prosperous country. Your country is yours, it belongs to the Turks. This country was Turkish in history, therefore it is Turkish and will live as a Turk forever.

::*''Hâkimiyet-i Milliye'', March 21, 1923. Ulgen, Fatma. ''Reading Mustafa Kemal Atatürk on the Armenian Genocide of 1915''. Patterns of prejudice 44.4 (2010): 369-391.
Sorry buddy, not as bloody stupid as you are:

Andrew Mango said in his book that Ataturk said he has no religion.
Now shoo,I have shown the evidence. You are just an Indian troll Indiot.
1684108520104-jpeg.929714

Why don't you drink alcohol with your hero ataturk, as he drinks a beer:

Sorry buddy, not as bloody stupid as you are:

Andrew Mango said in his book that Ataturk said he has no religion.
Now shoo,I have shown the evidence. You are just an Indian troll Indiot.
1684108520104-jpeg.929714

Why don't you drink alcohol with your hero ataturk, as he drinks a beer:

His politics were Islamic. His country was Islamic. You do know that Jinnah also drank, right? Doesn't reflect most Pakistanis.

I know it's a very conformist way of thinking to reduce this to a racial level. But if there are people who can get out of that comfort zone, let me give you a small example. In the video below, a young man is told to get the **** out of this country because he is wearing shalwar and have muslim beard (a religious person type, probably a hafiz). He says he has no place in this country and to get the f*** out. The boy listening to the insults is another Turk. He does not fight back. Then the attacker tries to punch this boy. But he must not have taken into account that religious young people are mostly interested in close combat sports, so he faints within 10 seconds. Jokes aside, you can of course deal with the polarisation in our country in one dimension and you may want to make a propaganda on this, but this will only reveal the fact that you don't actually know shit about the subject you are talking about. Have a good night.

This is exactly what's wrong with Muslims today, we can't tolerate each other and our personal/tribal/national pride is destroying the unity of Islam.

Remind me How the hell are these people Muslims?
They hate Islam and hate Allah swt and hate the sound of Arabic language.
How the hell is this a guy Muslim? .
Yes there r some Muslims in turkey but u know that it needs a new conquest.
There r more Muslims in the west then there r Muslims in Turkey.
The amount of kuffr these racist fucks have in their hearts for Islam is biggest than the jews themselves. Am I right or what?

Turkish kaffir pig harrasing a Muslim reporter

These guys r picking up a fight with Islam. They need to be whipped out by Turkish Muslims first.

For 20 years, conservatives have been in power, and the changing security perspective after 2015 has deepened this new paradigm by including some Turk-Islam nationalists even Atatürkists(Eurasianist ulusalcılar). Now, with their limited knowledge of Turkish realpolitik, some people's brain can give error, by think that what da heck some nationalists and Ataturkists(ulusalcılar) protecting these conservatives. This is all out of ignorance. Anyway, all this is another story.

Now think about what happened during the rule of this conservative structures, after 2015 paradigm the US pressure and the distancing from the EU that emerged especially when it started to get the support of some nationalist segments, the problems with household welfare that became more and more evident after the covid period, and above all an invasion of 10 million people, half of them irregular illegal immigrants: what kind of sociological impact this had on the segments fundamentally opposed to this conservative government. With these 10 million you share all your resources, your building stock, your bread, and your job...

Actually It has not been an Arab-Turkish issue. Oh, if anyone is really curious, even Turkmens who came from Syria can experience similar negative things as like they arabs. The same discomfort is gradually becoming apparent even for Russians and Ukrainians who are beginning to ghettoize. Two out of every 10 people in the country is a refugee and the other is planning same thing even if came on here with legal documents. Let's not go that far, but is it a good field of populism politically or not?

I never approve of the verbal attack on the journalist. I am not claiming that such incidents don't happen. I am just trying to explain that the issue is not as superficial as one might think. The masses can be manipulated. The masses can easily fall prey to this kind of manipulation while realizing the social problems they face.

The solution to this problem is simple: either the irregular migrants, of which there are about 6-7 million in the country, should return to their home countries, or the readmission agreement with Europe should be terminated and this problem should be returned to Europe. At least, 5 million Syrians can try their luck in Europe.

edit: The person who attacked my sister there voted for Ahmet Davidson (they are in the same alliance) today, the person who brought this fking readmission agreement upon the country. So it's very complicated, man, really complicated.

Last edited:
Remind me How the hell are these people Muslims?
They hate Islam and hate Allah swt and hate the sound of Arabic language.
How the hell is this a guy Muslim? .
Yes there r some Muslims in turkey but u know that it needs a new conquest.
There r more Muslims in the west then there r Muslims in Turkey.
The amount of kuffr these racist fucks have in their hearts for Islam is biggest than the jews themselves. Am I right or what?

Turkish kaffir pig harrasing a Muslim reporter

These guys r picking up a fight with Islam. They need to be whipped out by Turkish Muslims first.

The same discomfort is gradually becoming apparent even for Russians and Ukrainians who are beginning to ghettoize. Two out of every 10 people in the country is a refugee and the other is planning same thing even if came on here with legal documents. Let's not go that far, but is it a good field of populism politically or not?

I never knew this. I know they are contributing to the rising property prices but that's about it. I didn't know there were going ghetto.

But not surprised since many of them are drunkards. And ghettos, prostitution already exist in their countries.

I never knew this. I know they are contributing to the rising property prices but that's about it. I didn't know there were going ghetto.

But not surprised since many of them are drunkards. And ghettos, prostitution already exist in their countries.
Housing prices in Antalya rocketed because of Russians and Ukrainians. I have to admit that they are more respectful of the social structure, but that doesn't mean they don't create an allergy. My point is actually something else than families. Antalya is a region where summer tourism is very vibrant, but at the same time a significant proportion of locals live a conservative life. When you go out to the villages and plateaus, you see typical Muslim families. In last years many of its neighborhoods have unfortunately turned into dens. Thousands of junkies, mostly from Europe and the Middle East, live here in dorns or, if they can afford it, in their own dwellings. Drug use is phenomenal.

No offence but Turkey is the best Islamic country in term of balance between Education and Progress

Turkey does not dislikes Arabs , nor Arabic , because in last few years many Turkish businesses have expended into Middle East and many Arabic Tourist visits Turkey annually

Mesut Ozil is most liked Football player in Arabic countries as you can see from reaction of various people on Social Media

Racism is everywhere. But Ataturk and the secularist Kemalists are to be blamed for taking religious piety out of the public sphere in Turkey.
We have to be honest with what he was facing, Ataturk salvaged Turkey after the centuries of decline, and then re-forged the nation to be competitive in international affairs. The Ottoman Empire before ww1 had become heavily dependent on imports (and heavily indebted if I remember correctly) and had become industrially uncompetitive.

Remember what the Europeans had planned for Turkey after ww1.

In the hundred years since the founding of the republic, both secular and religious Turks have contributed to build up the nation. In defense equipment, according to one Turkish defense reporter, over the last 20 years, the Turkish defense industry has gone from 20% domestic parts to 80%.

Perhaps the Anti-Arab sentiment has more to do with the migrant influx, but the anti-Islamic garb incidents recently make me think some people feel Erdogan may be voted out and they can now reimpose discrimination against religious people.

Housing prices in Antalya rocketed because of Russians and Ukrainians. I have to admit that they are more respectful of the social structure, but that doesn't mean they don't create an allergy. My point is actually something else than families. Antalya is a region where summer tourism is very vibrant, but at the same time a significant proportion of locals live a conservative life. When you go out to the villages and plateaus, you see typical Muslim families. In last years many of its neighborhoods have unfortunately turned into dens. Thousands of junkies, mostly from Europe and the Middle East, live here in dorns or, if they can afford it, in their own dwellings. Drug use is phenomenal.

And probably alcoholism. Prostitution is also vibrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom